tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

U.S. Troops In Neighboorhood Streets Fully Armed! Conspiracy Theory No More!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

U.S. Troops In Neighboorhood Streets Fully Armed! Conspiracy Theory No More! Empty U.S. Troops In Neighboorhood Streets Fully Armed! Conspiracy Theory No More!

Post  Carol Wed May 02, 2012 5:08 pm

U.S. Troops In Neighboorhood Streets Fully Armed! Conspiracy Theory No More! 62610_442593702421042_100000112471687_1865179_970537961_n1
    http://libertarianreview.us/2012/04/30/u-s-troops-in-neighboorhood-streets-fully-armed/
    U.S. Troops In Neighboorhood Streets Fully Armed! Conspiracy Theory No More!
    The photo shown above was taken by a subscriber in the city of Crookston, MN from the front porch of her suburban home. No, the men pictured aren’t from the local high school’s J.R.O.T.C sqaud – they are in fact trained soldiers serving in the Minnessota National Guard, Unit 2-136 CAB / B Company. Now, I have never personally been to Crookston (although I’m sure it’s lovely), but I’m relatively confident that they are located on domestic soil, and unless I am missing something, the citizens of Crookston weren’t dealing with any natural disaster at the time this haunting snapshot into the coming police state was taken.

No, what was actually going on that morning was a “training exercise” involving a quiet neighborhood that probably isn’t that different from your own. Being the patriot that she is, Maggie decided it might be a good idea to start asking some questions. Nothing too difficult, mainly just what the hell they were doing walking fully armed down a street regularly used to facilitate the innocent pastimes of all American kids.

Glancing at her briefly one Soldier responded, “Just training Ma’am. Joining up with another patrol at the rally point.”

Not accepting this as a reasonable answer to her inquiry, Magge went on, “Oh, ok. What are you training on the streets of town for exactly?”

At that the young soldier replied, “To be honest ma’am, I don’t know.”

The reason for his domestic training exercise that morning might be unknown to him, but sadly this is not only just another indicator of the uncertain times ahead, but also a revealing indicator of how worried the Feds are of a possible outbreak of civil insurrections across the nation.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

U.S. Troops In Neighboorhood Streets Fully Armed! Conspiracy Theory No More! Empty Re: U.S. Troops In Neighboorhood Streets Fully Armed! Conspiracy Theory No More!

Post  Sanicle Thu May 03, 2012 7:45 am

scratch That makes no sense whatsoever! Do the troops need training in walking now? And meeting with another patrol? Could have been done anywhere one would think. What sort of training is it that has no known purpose the troops know...no goal? Wonder how much is cost the American taxpayer for them to go for a stroll down a suburban street with no known purpose. Ludicrous.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

U.S. Troops In Neighboorhood Streets Fully Armed! Conspiracy Theory No More! Empty Re: U.S. Troops In Neighboorhood Streets Fully Armed! Conspiracy Theory No More!

Post  Carol Thu May 03, 2012 9:30 am

Does the word "conditioning" meaning anything to you? It's like the frog in water who doesn't notice the water is too hot until it is to late.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu May 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Yes, I get the 'conditioning' aspect Carol. But it still is what it is. And I still think the fear the government is showing of its people is ludicrous. silent
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 03, 2012 8:48 pm

This isn't the America I grew up in. My dad was in WWII. My friends in High School Viet Nam. Are all the good men dead? And everyone else totally brainwashed?

My friends are moving out of the US. That says something.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Well, here you have it.

QUOTE:

“We are Preparing for Massive Civil War,” Says DHS Informant

In a riveting interview on TruNews Radio, Wednesday, private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America.

“Folks, we’re getting ready for one massive economic collapse,” Hagmann told TruNews host Rick Wiles. Sign-up for my 100% FREE Alerts

“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

“The one source that we have I’ve known since 1979,” Hagmann continued. “He started out as a patrol officer and currently he is now working for a federal agency under the umbrella of the Department of Homeland Security; he’s in a position to know what policies are being initiated, what policies are being planned at this point, and he’s telling us right now—look, what you’re seeing is just the tip of the iceberg. We are preparing, we, meaning the government, we are preparing for a massive civil war in this country.”

“There’s no hyperbole here,” he added, echoing Trends Research Institute’s Founder Gerald Celente’s forecast of last year. Celente expects a collapse of the U.S. dollar and riots in America some time this year.

Since Celente’s ‘Civil War’ prediction of last year, executive orders NDAA and National Defense Resources Preparedness were signed into law by President Obama, which are both politically damaging actions taken by a sitting president.

Read more: http://www.beaconequity.com/we-are-preparing-for-massive-civil-war-says-dhs-informant-2012-05-03/#ixzz1trmk007y

Jenetta
    Jenetta

U.S. Troops In Neighboorhood Streets Fully Armed! Conspiracy Theory No More! Empty Re: U.S. Troops In Neighbourhood Streets Fully Armed

Post  Jenetta Fri May 04, 2012 1:42 pm

http://theintelhub.com/2012/05/03/leaked-u-s-army-document-outlines-plan-for-re-education-camps-in-america/

This article was just released by Paul Joseph Watson yesterday and "my oh my" things look grim for domestic protestors...of course this has been happening as a norm in other countries...however now the U.S. internment camps will be outfitted with Psyop teams...welcome to the Orwellian reality.

As Above So Below
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

U.S. Troops In Neighboorhood Streets Fully Armed! Conspiracy Theory No More! Empty Re: U.S. Troops In Neighbourhood Streets Fully Armed

Post  Jenetta Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:44 pm

This is an excellent video interview with Brooks Agnew where he covers a wide scope of topics ranging from why military bases have been evacuated from both West and East coastlines including the Gulf region moving inland; why DHS is buying up ammo and explosives, the Aurora shooting incident, and insider information from a NASA contractor which starts at the 13:40 mark regarding possible debris hit from an incoming asteroid in the near future although stresses that the asteroid will bypass Earth, discusses the players in the upcoming USA election, speaks about the economy and the Iraqui Dinar, and much more.

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wlF7_n5cNLo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

As below so above; As above so below

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:44 am