tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Dark Night of the Soul

dominic777
    dominic777

Dark Night of the Soul Empty Dark Night of the Soul

Post  dominic777 Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:28 am

The amount of disinfromation and new age notions is doing my head in.....There are lots of information out there. Mainstream entertainment, alternative entertainment, alternative news, new age theories, so the list goes on, and NO-ONE knows the truth or reality .
    One thing I can say which is real is the dark night of the soul , suffering and millions of people are suffering, therefore if no-one knows the truth where do we go to find it?
    IMO i think the superwave will change us ...but I have not seen any evidence of this..Ascension seems to be a raising of consciousness...what about physical and mental healing?Being positive is allwell and good ..but no-one can stay positive all the time
    lol
    Dom

WE NEED ALOT OF ANSWERS AT THE MOMENT
    Die Spam Die
    Anchor
    Anchor

Dark Night of the Soul Empty Re: Dark Night of the Soul

Post  Anchor Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:03 am

dominic777 wrote: if no-one knows the truth where do we go to find it?

I think the answer to that question is: inside. The closer to the heart you can place your conciousness the better chance you have to see what it is you need.

I have been trying a meditation where I think with my whole body and not just my normal mental apparatus - then you collapse that down to your heart. Its taking some practise. It has been rather interesting. The experiment is not done yet - I will let you know if anything interesting happens :)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:16 am

Hi Anchor John. I think you've hit the nail on the head. Truth is something experienced internally where one knows as compared to believes. Truth for myself is based on direct personal experience. And then there is also that finely honed inner gut feeling that also tells us what is true and what is not. Did you know there are brain cells both in the gut and the heart? That is why we are advised to listen to our gut and our heart.

Dom, in one of my earlier spiritual practices the chant I used in meditation for years was "Neti, neti, neti" which means "not this, not this, not this." Basically we were to pierce through the veil of illusion and discover truth at our own inner core.

Subsequently there is a lot I no longer listen to or pay attention to anymore for the simple reason I discovered my own truth and no longer needed to listen to what others had to say was true or not. Each individual has their own truth and each is a bit different based on ones own personal experiences. However, the ultimate truth is that we are consciousness and consciousness exists outside of space and time. Consciousness cannot be extinguished. We can experience consciousness as an individual and also within the collective. The drop of water or the ocean... that is how consciousness can be experienced. As spirit our abilities are profound. As a human we are still working on uncovering the many veils we have shrouded ourselves with so as to deal with life without being plugged into the collective. I think of the collective as God consciousness yet am also aware that the Divine has intelligence beyond what one can possibly imagine.

So as Anchor suggested... go inward and discover your own truth as it is the source from which you sprang from.

With respect to the superwave.. I've thought about this as well and very strongly suspect we will experience that connection to each other as a collective. I also suspect many will pass over when this occurs for numerous reasons. You see, being connected to the collective is so wonderful that one whats to have that experience continue and not be cut off from it. As a mere human we start off in life feeling the connection and then move away from it as ego develops and one moves off into their own sense of self based on their own experience as an individual. Those who stay connected to the collective "god" consciousness are very spiritual as they consciously keep the flow of "god" consciousness moving in their lives but subsequently have a very difficult time being with those who are caught up in "ego" consciousness. The veil is ego. One must pierce ego to reach "god" consciousness and that is not an easy task given our culture's materialistic lifestyle.

I guess the lesson for many now, including myself, is to simplify, simplify.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:47 am

Anchor wrote:
    dominic777 wrote: if no-one knows the truth where do we go to find it?

I think the answer to that question is: inside. The closer to the heart you can place your conciousness the better chance you have to see what it is you need.

I have been trying a meditation where I think with my whole body and not just my normal mental apparatus - then you collapse that down to your heart. Its taking some practise. It has been rather interesting. The experiment is not done yet - I will let you know if anything interesting happens :)

Thank you both for your fantastic replies.....the question is can we discern consciousness being raised , and our bodies being changed from the inside...?
    IMO higher consciousness must lead to ascension and a new body , also healing chronic illnesses....what do you think?I have to experience these realities.
    lol
    dom
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:50 pm

My thoughts along the subject of truth align with those of Anchor and Carol Dominic.
    The journey I consider to be within... to the discovery of who we are beyond any mental concepts we may have of ourselves .
    As Consciousness rises it unidentifies with body , mind and emotional patterns and becomes aware of it's core essence being the Heart .
    By doing so mental and emotional patterns become balanced and the body's health being free from erratic thoughts and emotions exerting pressures on it will greatly improve.
    I don't believe however this comes on automatic even if the times we live now are favorable for a quantum leap in Consciousness to take place .
    It takes daily attendance to walk on one's path to enlightment.

Love from me
    mudra
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:57 pm

mudra wrote:My thoughts along the subject of truth align with those of Anchor and Carol Dominic.
    The journey I consider to be within... to the discovery of who we are beyond any mental concepts we may have of ourselves .
    As Consciousness rises it unidentifies with body , mind and emotional patterns and becomes aware of it's core essence being the Heart .
    By doing so mental and emotional patterns become balanced and the body's health being free from erratic thoughts and emotions exerting pressures on it will greatly improve.
    I don't believe however this comes on automatic even if the times we live now are favorable for a quantum leap in Consciousness to take place .
    It takes daily attendance to walk on one's path to enlightment.

Love from me
    mudra

thank you Mudra,
    IMO...I believe that Mankind is on to the next level of evolution where consciousness rises and we obtain a crystalline body..LONGEVITY...this information came from my higher self , how do i prove it is the truth reality?
    lol
    dom lol!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:10 pm

dominic777 wrote:

thank you Mudra,
    IMO...I believe that Mankind is on to the next level of evolution where consciousness rises and we obtain a crystalline body..LONGEVITY...this information came from my higher self , how do i prove it is the truth reality?
    lol
    dom lol!

Well so be it dominic. You don't need to prove it imo .

Love from me
    mudra
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:12 pm

mudra wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:

thank you Mudra,
    lol
    dom lol!

Well so be it dominic. You don't need to prove it imo .

Love from me
    mudra

Hello Mudra , can you elaborate on these thoughts a bit more ,, do i just accept them as being the truth?
    lol
    dominic
    lol!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:24 pm

dominic777 wrote:do i just accept them as being the truth?
    lol
    dominic
    lol!

When your truth meets reality than you will know Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:31 pm

mudra wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:do i just accept them as being the truth?
    lol
    dominic
    lol!

When your truth meets reality than you will know Wink

Love from me
    mudra

o.k. is my truth a universal truth or a personal truth ,and if it does not happen, do we have a higher self or does that come from the imagination?
    lol
    dom
    Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2
    Wood
    Wood

Post  Wood Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:41 pm

dominic777 wrote:o.k. is my truth a universal truth or a personal truth ,and if it does not happen, do we have a higher self or does that come from the imagination?

Assumming it is true that we create the reality with our thoughts (and I think so), and assuming we are somehow getting better at it (due to external energies or activation of chakras or whatever reason), matters such as what kind of body we are getting are personal truths.
    If that scenario is the correct, sanity, as you use to say, is the key, to get desired manifestations and to avoid being trapped in personal 'infernos'.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:29 pm

dominic777 wrote:

o.k. is my truth a universal truth or a personal truth ,and if it does not happen, do we have a higher self or does that come from the imagination?
    lol
    dom
    Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2

There is nothing in the world of manifestation that does'nt come from Spirit's imagination before coming into existence.
    There is only one Universal truth , as I see it : the Heart of Creation , Spirit as source of all that is.
    Universal truth , being the all encompassing I am , does'nt change nor evolve.It is the creator and observer at the center of the Torus from which Life springs in a dream.
    Personal truths are our ways, as individuals, to relate to this on our path back to Source and therefore may vary from one person to another .
    They are a dynamic process that evolves as our Consciousness growths .

Love Always
    mudra
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:17 am

Wood wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:o.k. is my truth a universal truth or a personal truth ,and if it does not happen, do we have a higher self or does that come from the imagination?

Assumming it is true that we create the reality with our thoughts (and I think so), and assuming we are somehow getting better at it (due to external energies or activation of chakras or whatever reason), matters such as what kind of body we are getting are personal truths.
    If that scenario is the correct, sanity, as you use to say, is the key, to get desired manifestations and to avoid being trapped in personal 'infernos'.
    thank you both for your excellent replies

the problem here being is..Are we going through an evolution and will ascension change our bodies as well as raising our consciousness ...to a higher frequency? and does this higher frequency, of sound put us into a new dimension, a different timeline to people who are negative?
    ...this is what my higher self is saying but i have not seen any evidence of it other than the consciousness seems to be increasing
    lol
    dominic
    lol! Very Happy
    Wood
    Wood

Post  Wood Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:13 am

dominic777 wrote:...this is what my higher self is saying but i have not seen any evidence of it other than the consciousness seems to be increasing

This is a bit off-topic but important IMO: how do you know your 'higher self' is really that and not an external entity trying to control you?
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:01 am

Wood wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:...this is what my higher self is saying but i have not seen any evidence of it other than the consciousness seems to be increasing

This is a bit off-topic but important IMO: how do you know your 'higher self' is really that and not an external entity trying to control you?

HELLO WOODY,
    excellent question....
    that is exactly the question I was going to ask, also, how do we know that the information is not coming from the imagination? The higher self i believe to be the soul or infinite sound...light is sound at the atomic level....therefore all the answers are within us ......however i still want some action , body changing , healing taking place ..(chronic illnesses), also a change in this body ....and ascension in consciousness..is this all possible or is it just wishful thinking, i would like to come out of THE DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL?
    lol
    dominic

Very Happy
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:38 am

mudra wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:

lol
    dom
    Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2

There is nothing in the world of manifestation that does'nt come from Spirit's imagination before coming into existence.
    There is only one Universal truth , as I see it : the Heart of Creation , Spirit as source of all that is.
    Universal truth , being the all encompassing I am , does'nt change nor evolve.It is the creator and observer at the center of the Torus from which Life springs in a dream.
    Personal truths are our ways, as individuals, to relate to this on our path back to Source and therefore may vary from one person to another .
    They are a dynamic process that evolves as our Consciousness growths .

Love Always
    mudra
    just to repeat myself
    The amount of disinfromation and new age notions is doing my head in.....There are lots of information out there. Mainstream entertainment, alternative entertainment, alternative news, new age theories, so the list goes on, and NO-ONE knows the truth or reality .
    One thing I can say which is real is the dark night of the soul , suffering and millions of people are suffering, therefore if no-one knows the truth where do we go to find it?
    IMO i think the superwave will change us ...but I have not seen any evidence of this..Ascension seems to be a raising of consciousness...what about physical and mental healing?Being positive is allwell and good ..but no-one can stay positive all the time, I also believe we are going to change to a crystalline body..anyone else think the same?
    lol
    Dom

cheers Gathering

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:12 am