tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Prometheus Initiative, Gregor Arturo's Free Energy Research

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Prometheus Initiative, Gregor Arturo's Free Energy Research Empty Prometheus Initiative, Gregor Arturo's Free Energy Research

Post  Carol Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:08 pm

From GregorArturo

As some of you may know, the past month I've started an online open source movement called the Prometheus Initiative with the goal of creating a public open source free energy device.

The video channel can be found here:
    Prometheus Initiative on YouTube

There has been a discussion about it on Project Avalon, but I plan on most likely moving the discussion here, if not just using YouTube itself.

Project Avalon Thread

There are also videos of myself discussing metaphysics and sharing my experiences during my travels. I am returning to Sedona tomorrow to meet with researchers in the area to discuss and present my work which will hopefully be a very productive experience.

Prometheus Initiative, Gregor Arturo's Free Energy Research Post-6-1269204729

I just put a new vid of a new type of coil I designed. I love the concept! It's based on the vortex geometry and flow of an octahedron.

Octahedral Coil

Some from the resonance project contacted me and wants to share research. Boo yah!

Looks like I will be meeting David Sereda this week to discuss both our efforts with free energy here in Sedona. Dynamic things have happened since then, more than you can possibly imagine. I also learned how to exorcise demons, and have done a little work already. Very interesting world here in Sedona.

So I talked to David Sereda on the phone for awhile today, and he looked at all my youtube vids last night, and loved what I had to share. He is going to be hosting a show on the Discovery Channel about free energy research and overunity devices. He wants to have me on the show. He also connected me with Jamie Burtuff who is a free energy researcher here in Sedona who has been working with Nassim Haramein and Marko Rodin, and directly working on a Rodin Coil prototype. I'm going to Jamie's tomorrow to hook up my version of the rodin coil to his beefed up power supply (which is what I've needed) to run experiments on my coil. Awesome stuff!

I also got picked up hitchhiking in Sedona today after getting dropped off at Ace Hardware for a couple supplies in exactly 8 seconds with my thumb out by another fellow traveler. Hell ya. That's a record.

Here's a new design concept I've been working on, and I am starting a prototype tonight to replicate it with aluminum (paramagnetic highly conductive substance), hot glue (diamagnetic insulating substance), and steel (highly ferromagnetic substance) to make what I am calling a phi antenna. The idea is to place it in a natural vortex where it will create a small static AC wave in the antenna. That charge is then fed through my type II octahedral coil (type II means its for alternating current, instead of DC), to step up the voltage, and then transfer that current into a rodin coil which both the octahedron and antenna are fixed inside of. The rodin coil is a perfect dipole transmitter, and will broadcast the signal but with the voltage doubled. Instead of the coil creating a vortex, it amplifies the natural one by trapping its energy instead of letting it radiate out. The antenna picks the energy back up again, feeds it through the system. The feedback loop causes the voltage to keep getting stepped up making the system more and more efficient. It essentially creates a vortex battery. Eventually the vortex will reach some critical mass in which the energy then can be leached out. It's not zero point energy but essentially a vortex energy harvester.

Prometheus Initiative, Gregor Arturo's Free Energy Research Post-6-1270183676

http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.net/?mforum=mistsofavalon&showtopic=191
    GregorArturo
    GregorArturo

Prometheus Initiative, Gregor Arturo's Free Energy Research Empty Re: Prometheus Initiative, Gregor Arturo's Free Energy Research

Post  GregorArturo Thu May 06, 2010 2:21 am

Hey all so it's been awhile since you've heard from me, but I've made some major breakthroughs lately that are just blowing my mind. After posting a couple vids last night by quite a surprising experimental result, I was contacted by an associate of Rodin Aerodynamics tonight, and have been invited to present my research at Tesla Tech this July in New Mexico. I am also being sent some extremely unique lodestone that has been permanently charged by lightning and carries a constant voltage of 1.5 volts across it.

My new test result shows some room temperature superconductivity as after I charge the coil for a short period of time with running DC voltage through it, and because of its unique toroid construction with diamagnetic substances, the coil will hold a charge for awhile as it slowly dissipates (noticeable readings for at least twenty minutes). The coil will hold an average of 500 volts at top, sometimes peaking over a volt. This is running at most 12 volts @ 75 amps through it for no less than a minute, then disconnecting the power.

So back to playing with mother nature!
    mudra
    mudra

Prometheus Initiative, Gregor Arturo's Free Energy Research Empty Re: Prometheus Initiative, Gregor Arturo's Free Energy Research

Post  mudra Thu May 06, 2010 11:13 am

Hi Gregor ,

Thank you for sharing your research sunny
    Would you be willing to explain how you consider
    this could be put to use to ?
    How could one bring this in our practical lives ?
    Probably a stupid question for the expert but still
    a wish to learn for the novice I am Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu May 06, 2010 4:47 pm

You may already have this or be very familiar with It but I offer It to You if You don't have it already Gregor...

Zero Point Energy Peer Reviewed Paper

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    GregorArturo
    GregorArturo

Post  GregorArturo Thu May 13, 2010 3:51 am

My first theoretical motor to create overunity and antigravity:

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 13, 2010 8:58 pm

This is great Gregor. Thank you for sharing it with us.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Tue May 03, 2011 2:04 am

[quote="GregorArturo"]My first theoretical motor to create overunity and antigravity:

Hi all...

The multiswitch is known about the effect created by a gyroscope in motion, cancel the gravitational field around it.
    The gyroscopic effect that the asset is "ignored " and just about the indirect talks ...
    When the two rings rotate at the same time, around the gyroscope to create an anti-gravitational field that acts as an oil field in an environment of water ... of rejection.
    If we observe the universe (much as we can at this moment) will see that planets, galaxies, to have a 'stable' rotate themselves rotational movement being created by creating their own gravitational field.
    A gyroscope creates its own gravitational field that is outside the gravitational field of opposite phase and this we perceive as anti-gravitational.

Studied this effect and to convince, not build a "developed" start with an 'toy' ...

Ignorance is our enemy ....
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 03, 2011 7:27 am

hmm, my brother just purchased the electronics to put together a Tesla free energy device. I'm looking forward to seeing how well he does on this.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:27 pm

Prometheus Initiative, Gregor Arturo's Free Energy Research Sonicbloomewb-logo2

Gregor Arturo Clary- How Tesla Played the Earth Like a Psychedlic Organ

Prometheus Initiative, Gregor Arturo's Free Energy Research Mad_Scientist_400px

Exactly 115 years ago, with the summer solstice just a week ago, the ever mad yet ever wonderful Nikola Tesla embarked on his first experiments with his wireless energy tower system just past yonder in Colorado Springs. His name has slowly begun to resurface in modern times as an altruistic inventor of unparallelled genius. What understanding of nature did Tesla comprehend that many of us have never even begun to grasp? Let story and science intertwine as we set forth into the epic of Tesla’s Towers. As the man once said, “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” And to think, we shall.

I’ve been pioneering new concepts in vortex based mathematics which explores the inherent nature of pattern. I’ve been applying the abstractions found in VBM to engineering and theoretical physics to design sustainable energy systems, most in particular, a working Tesla Tower. A great deal of my work correlates with that of Nikola Tesla, Buckminister Fuller, Viktor Schauberger, and Walter Russell.

http://sonicbloomfestival.com/gregor-arturo-clary-how-tesla-played-the-earth-like-a-psychedlic-organ/

Love  Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:02 pm

2013 GlobalBEM Day 2 Tent 2 Livestream - Gregor Arturo Clary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIJODyHZVR0#t=167

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:13 pm

Officially launching my new website showcasing my line of sacred geometry tools that support deeper awareness and healing for the awakening being. Twelve years of work culminating in applied science for streamlined embodiment. Information and products available for those curious in practical Magick.

Magicsmith
    Tools for the practical wizzard

https://magicksmith.com/?fbclid=IwAR2YfQdvfs1dFs-WEqYeaVBGtEKNWF1TZUKxrJqdGDyXMWvqJr6iyy1c-4c

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:43 am

[size=24]“I got a substack up. First post out, second in the works, including my experiences with Marko Rodin & Vortex Based Mathematics, and fifteen years of research/design, both theoretical and applied, as well as I feel where its all going... Enjoy!

Drink the Mercury: A snake oil salesman approach with mathematics of the metaphysical, hands on tinkering, intuitive deep dives into logic, for a roundabout way, most surely infinite in scope, to the philosophical, technical, & scientific foundation of Zero Point Energy.

https://drinkthemercury.substack.com/

Prometheus Initiative, Gregor Arturo's Free Energy Research Dd007910

Bottoms Up
    Prologue to Zero Point

AURIEL AEON
    1 AOÛT 2023

Every story has a beginning, yet the greatest of the great never actually ends. It is the essence of time that depicts the unraveling of the present moment into the next. And so a paramount question we all eventually ask ourselves at one point in our lives, how do I participate in the unraveling? Many see this simply as just living life. But with deeper purpose in the process of living, the unraveling becomes ever so apparent. To deny yourself as an actor in the play is to succumb to always sitting in the audience.

The game afoot these days likes to trick you in the most cunning of ways to give up such power of creation, to direct forth one’s reality, into an invisible servitude of cheering on the players from the sidelines. We all have purpose, but to instill it into practice, is sometimes left to the fairy tales of long ago where suffering is no longer seen as the substance that makes men become men.

Thanks for reading Auriel’s Substack! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.

Pledge your support

My purpose is to instill the revelation of the natural world as one with the totality in direct application of practical ethics and technology. Big words, but simple meaning. We may hear the voice of god, and witness the teardrops of mother sky, yet to embody a representation of the totality is the commonplace of humans in its natural habitat, regardless of how one recognizes such a thing by any virtue of context. It is innate in its very essence, and constructs of man can only attempt to shroud its true existence.

The words I choose henceforth are garnished from my being with the sole intent to enliven ones spirt to a more holistic and complete truth of our self as a whole. The purpose of which is only to utilize the realm of metaphysical philosophy to extenuate our understanding of the practical application of natural living in accordance with the divine.

On the surface, this may seem like another self-help approach to a disenfranchised soul. However, I do not feel the necessity to lecture forth the conduct of virtuous behavior as found with humility and compassion. If you haven’t realized the foundational significance of such virtues, these treatises I put forth may not be best suited [for you] in this moment. For they are indeed a prerequisite to the direct application of such holistic thinking into daily operation, such as the fabrication of self-organizing energy systems, the foremost precipice of my life’s work.

Applied science in the form of practical every day technology is the backbone of our living art. Faith can be the fire that drives forth the desire to pioneer in such glory. Be it in virtuous beauty or for the ease of our fellow brethren, this is of the highest to be of service to creation itself, forging anew. Let alone, to forge the life blood for a new age of creation, is the gateway to infinite possibilities. This is zero point energy.

There is more to than meets the eye in regards to ones dance with the natural divine. And sometimes, you have to wait a little longer than expected, until the music is just right. For a finely tuned instrument will only ring in virtue of its own self, when the master plays it accordingly.

This is my story. And alas, my gift to you.

Thanks for reading Auriel’s Substack! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.

Read on :
    Pledge your support
    Subscribe for free or for a fee

url=https://servimg.com/view/15086895/2090]

Comments

© 2023 Auriel Aeon

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:19 am