tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

After This There Is No Turning Back: Ex Naval Officer Outlines Key Events Up Until 2018

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

After This There Is No Turning Back: Ex Naval Officer Outlines Key Events Up Until 2018 Empty After This There Is No Turning Back: Ex Naval Officer Outlines Key Events Up Until 2018

Post  Carol Sun May 08, 2016 2:30 pm

After This There Is No Turning Back: 
    Ex Naval Officer Outlines Key Events Up Until 2018
    Saturday, May 7, 2016 16:47

AFTER THIS THERE IS NO TURNING BACK: EX NAVAL OFFICER OUTLINES KEY EVENTS UP UNTIL 2018

After This There Is No Turning Back: Ex Naval Officer Outlines Key Events Up Until 2018 Matrix_pill_by_arielgr92
    Ex Naval Officer Outlines key events leading up until 2018 including a third world war, China’s failed nuclear attack backfires…Earth 2…also, the physics of wormholes, ET contacts over the history of Earth, the negative ETs, and more.

After This There Is No Turning Back: Ex Naval Officer Outlines Key Events Up Until 2018 Terminal-city-matrix

He recounts how these episodes opened up his receptivity to the visions and visitations—i’m including a visitation by Jesus Christ; and his ongoing “channel” with Pleiadian and Arcturians, who are part of a seven nation confederation which is preparing mankind for disclosure and ultimately what could be termed ascension.

After This There Is No Turning Back: Ex Naval Officer Outlines Key Events Up Until 2018 Council

After This There Is No Turning Back: Ex Naval Officer Outlines Key Events Up Until 2018 Mapa-del-mundo-matrix-2602

After This There Is No Turning Back: Ex Naval Officer Outlines Key Events Up Until 2018 Blue-matrix-3401034

After This There Is No Turning Back: Ex Naval Officer Outlines Key Events Up Until 2018 Vydqsk9uO4

After This There Is No Turning Back: Ex Naval Officer Outlines Key Events Up Until 2018 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQshd3BoSw6wKZw4opPVYumazjcr45LWewlKfi1R4ytYljlDRv

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

After This There Is No Turning Back: Ex Naval Officer Outlines Key Events Up Until 2018 Empty Re: After This There Is No Turning Back: Ex Naval Officer Outlines Key Events Up Until 2018

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun May 08, 2016 4:12 pm

I recently and spontaneously suggested the possibility that there might be a "Little Time of Trouble" in 2016 -- a "Bigger Time of Trouble" in 2018 -- and the "Big Kahuna" between 2030 and 2060. This was the result of research and intuition. I pick-up little bits and pieces of information and fiction -- and then just let it settle in my soul. I include unconventional-views of Bible-Prophecy (but I try not to be a Proselytizing Bible-Thumper). I guess this is my version of the "Bible-Codes". I listen to Sherry Shriner each week (for strange clues about this and that) but I'm not a disciple -- and I don't get involved in Orgone and the real Bible-Codes. BTW -- didn't that movie Iron Sky present a Nazi "Alien" Invasion in 2018?? I recently spoke with a very intelligent and knowledgeable Mason, who suggested that we'd be at war within two-years -- and that a future war and/or disaster would randomly eliminate 80% of the world's population. What was really creepy is that we had this brief discussion in a cemetery!! I'm presently thinking that most of the Alien and Advanced-Technology thing are somehow related to an Ancient Orion-Hebrew Phenomenon -- and that most of us might be part of an Original and Ancient "Orion-Group". What Would Alex Collier Say?? Bill Cooper claimed that the Navy was deeply involved with ET and Secret Space-Program. Bill was Ex-Navy.
    After This There Is No Turning Back: Ex Naval Officer Outlines Key Events Up Until 2018 Teaser

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:48 pm