tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

VAXXED: the ABC News interview that Big Pharma didn't want you to see

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

VAXXED: the ABC News interview that Big Pharma didn't want you to see  Empty VAXXED: the ABC News interview that Big Pharma didn't want you to see

Post  Carol Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:38 am

VAXXED: the ABC News interview that Big Pharma didn't want you to see   

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

VAXXED: the ABC News interview that Big Pharma didn't want you to see  Empty Re: VAXXED: the ABC News interview that Big Pharma didn't want you to see

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:11 am

In a recent document I read recently it was predicted that by 2032 50 % of the kids born would be affected by autism . Holistic doctors in the USA have been disappearing after discovering Vaccine's link to Autism . And did you know that over 50 % of scientific publications are a pile of BLS ?

http://investmentwatchblog.com/half-of-all-published-scientific-literature-is-completely-fabricated-or-false/
    Pris
    Pris

VAXXED: the ABC News interview that Big Pharma didn't want you to see  Empty Re: VAXXED: the ABC News interview that Big Pharma didn't want you to see

Post  Pris Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:02 pm

I'm not for 'safer' vaccines.  I'm against vaccines in general and don't think we need them at all.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:20 am