tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

News & Views

Pris
    Pris

News & Views Empty News & Views

Post  Pris Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:16 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

News & Views Empty Re: News & Views

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:35 am

What's in a name? You may choose what your destiny is and that's how it should be I think. No one is telling you how, who, when or what to be.
    I'm still pondering the present view on the tunnel with white light, presumably a trap to recycle human beings into an obligation to return in
    physical form on planet Earth. The alternative option is a statement where you intend to return to source. In the 90's I've created an imaginary
    landscape with a home on a mountain top, with a view on far away pyriamids with villages of roundhouses made of reed and mud in the distance.
    Nobody is present in that landscape, except me. Funny enough, the top part of the house has rows of beds in large rooms for guests.
    No visitor has arrived yet, for I've got to wait for that to happen, without having a say in it. Isn't that funny?

You can make up for yourself who, when and where you want to be, now and in the future. It's not about formula, rule, or law as enforcement,
    that we're supposed to live now. That's how I begin to feel it increasingly. There's no beginning and no end, no alpha and omega. Only a now.
    Which holds the alpha and omega of who you are, a self-contained existence with your lifestory. Maybe you're losing my drift now.... mew? cat
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:01 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:33 am

Pris wrote:.

Very nice these thoughts of yours, B.B.Baghor!

It is funny... that imaginary landscape of yours all ready for guests should they arrive.  Here's a question for you:  do you want guests to arrive? Very Happy

I often envision a tropical hide-a-way, turquoise water with a white sandy beach and palm trees -- a lovely, sheltered alcove.  I'm always barefoot and by myself. sunny

You know, I'm beginning to feel that it might be possible to be in that vision one day, you in your sheltered alcove and me on that mountain.
    (I'm a Capricorn). I'm also by myself in that landscape and I need that solitude, in good company with nature. It's going back to a presence
    without any worries and much more fun, exploring that vastness. To answer that very good question of yours, Pris. Yes I do want to see
    guests arriving, but I need to obey another part of me that tells me I've got to wait until it's the right time. Don't ask me how I know this,
    it's a knowing that bypasses my mind Cheerful
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:58 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:08 am

Awesome, that video, Pris. Jane's a great actress and I've enjoyed these episodes a lot some time ago.
    Her lines are made up with good wisdom I think, but it takes the stance of a true warrior for truth to
    be present eye to eye with an enemy like this and see through its game of seduction and illusion Luke

News & Views Yoda10
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:09 pm

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:24 am