tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: They Are All Watching You: ‘Malaysia’ - imminent financial destruction ALONG WITH THE DEATH OF THE USD

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: They Are All Watching You:  ‘Malaysia’ - imminent financial destruction ALONG WITH THE DEATH OF THE USD Empty NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: They Are All Watching You: ‘Malaysia’ - imminent financial destruction ALONG WITH THE DEATH OF THE USD

Post  Carol Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:37 am

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: They Are All Watching You:  ‘Malaysia’ - imminent financial destruction ALONG WITH THE DEATH OF THE USD Probes-650

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE:
    They Are All Watching You:
    ‘Malaysia’

FEBRUARY 9, 2016

A few days ago I received an anonymous message advising me that a major global scam was about to take place that would inflict economic damage beyond belief on most of the world.

They Are All Watching You: ‘Malaysia’

At first I shook my head to make sure everything was actually working right and that I was reading it right, and hearing right and so on. Once I said, “Okay, let’s get down to it and find out where this is taking us”, I learned that in just one day, on February 9th, this scam would be taking place. Fortunately, the deal was postponed until some time after the Chinese New Year.

The players are ‘major players’ on the Eastern stage being manipulated by the Western or Western-educated. There is no question we are talking about the New World Order and the one person they are squeezing is Malaysia’s Prime Minister: Najib Razak.

The Prime Minister is apparently a good man who walked into a very bad situation, but it was his doing that set the entire situation off.

You can read about this all over the Internet, but this not what the complete problem is, because so much more is at stake.

This could be considered an internal problem in Malaysia, but, in fact, it  is a far greater problem with world-wide consequences. It affects many nations which thereby creates a second level of the scam including the scurry to find the funds to cover up the first scam.

The second level is meant not only to enslave the Malaysian people and their economy for the next 49 years to their newly found foreign masters; it would also put a quick finish to the US Dollar as we know it.

What is of grave concern right now is the $14 Trillion USD in a cash deposit in an offshore bank. It is real, and it is deposited, but the Feds, the CIA, Switzerland and others have already made it clear to this person that these funds cannot be used.

Yet, here we have this serious scam sneaking up onto Center Stage ready to engulf the world and destroy many an economy. Who is responsible for this? None other than “Bongbong” Marcos, the son of the former Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos. He was born Ferdinand Romualdez Marcos on September 13, 1957, and is widely known as “Bongbong” Marcos.

His father was never a “Depositor” of these assets, but only a “Holder” of them which is an important difference. These were predominately Dragon Family assets that were used to develop most of the world at that previous time.

The payments relating to the leasing of those assets ended up in many bunkers throughout Asia from where the $14 Trillion arose.  Allegedly, this grand amount emerged from much smaller beginnings but went into a trade (PPP) where it was turned and rolled over and over and over until it became such a number.

Again, it is real, and it is in place. But it cannot and must not be used now, because it would damage or destroy much of the world’s economy!

Also, the releasing of such funds now would also destroy the world reserve as it is currently. However, the USD is now on a course to destroy itself with Kazarian Mafia characters running the show who are strongly intent on accomplishing this agenda.

Thus, this attempted play by “Bongbong” Marcos is pushing the crucial time schedule forward today rather than tomorrow. He might be part of the overall plan, as he is part of the New World Order, just as his father was. If this is so, then why is he not listening to those who are telling him that he cannot do anything with such a huge amount?

Why? Because he has the “green light” to move forward, and, if so, it is up to the rest of the world to stop such a perilous move! It will be widely destructive enough to each and every nation.

4.5 Riggits to $1 USD is the exchange to take place on February 9, 2016. (The deal has now been postponed, in order to sneak it through after the Chinese New Year).

30% of this is to be returned to kickback the Cabal cronies who are involved in the deal with the rest being turned over to Bongbong.

More and video - a must see and read: http://neilkeenan.com

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: They Are All Watching You:  ‘Malaysia’ - imminent financial destruction ALONG WITH THE DEATH OF THE USD Probes-650

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:48 pm