tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Walter Nowosad's interview of Bob Dean (on the topic of off world/multidimensional beings and his experiences around them

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Walter Nowosad's interview of Bob Dean (on the topic of off world/multidimensional beings and his experiences around them Empty Walter Nowosad's interview of Bob Dean (on the topic of off world/multidimensional beings and his experiences around them

Post  Carol Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t0ibwjGI7w
    Walter Nowosad's interview of Bob Dean (on the topic of
    off world/multidimensional beings and his experiences around them):

Published on Feb 5, 2016 - EXCELLENT INTERVIEW ON FULL DISCLOSURE
    Bob Dean shares his UFO experiences and how they've affected his "truth of the reality". This interview was shot on January 25, 2012 in Arizona. It had been reserved for a Television show that my production partners and I have been pitching -- 'Search4Truth: Internet Chatter and Claims Investigated".

In late January 2016, we agreed to release all the surviving interview footage to the public. This is one of a handful of interviews that I'll be releasing in the coming weeks.

As mentioned in the introduction of this video, this video was built from a copy of the original, which was lost in a rather nasty failure of multiple systems.

Last edited by Carol on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Walter Nowosad's interview of Bob Dean (on the topic of off world/multidimensional beings and his experiences around them Empty Re: Walter Nowosad's interview of Bob Dean (on the topic of off world/multidimensional beings and his experiences around them

Post  Carol Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spMpJ7SYZ7I
    ROBERT DEAN on NEW LEAKED RUSSIAN UFO FOOTAGE! ~ RELEASED 2015.

Published on Jul 15, 2015

Bob Dean showed pictures of a 2000 mile long alien spaceship mining minerals from a ring of Saturn in 1980. Recent leaked footage out of the Russian space program clearly show the same craft as described in 1980, Robert Dean explains.

On September 2009, the Spaceship Cassini photographed what NASA calls "anomaly" of a similar object which they believe has energy, moves at will under controlled intelligence and it is metallic and magnetic. It has been determined that the "object" is 2000 miles long and about 450 to 500 miles in diameter.

Robert Orel Dean (born March 2, 1929) is an American ufologist from Tucson, Arizona. Dean is a highly respected ufologist in the field by his peers. He retired from the U.S. Army as a Command Sergeant Major after a 28 year career. He has appeared on radio programs, TV documentaries and at conferences discussing the subject of UFOs and a government cover up of alien visitations to Earth.

Dean claims to have viewed a classified government document called "The Assessment" that allegedly discussed threats posed by alien activity on Earth, and concluded that no such threats existed.

Dean says he considers himself a professional UFO researcher and had "cosmic top secret" clearance while in the military.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Walter Nowosad's interview of Bob Dean (on the topic of off world/multidimensional beings and his experiences around them Empty Re: Walter Nowosad's interview of Bob Dean (on the topic of off world/multidimensional beings and his experiences around them

Post  Carol Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6XIVqOGAHY
    Project Camelot interviews Bob Dean the Coming of Nibiru xvid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbgHyrmgRZM

Uploaded on Oct 21, 2008

http://projectcamelot.org/bob_dean.html

When we met with Bob Dean in May 2007, he stated that ours would be his last interview. After its publication, we received more mail - all of it generous and appreciative, without exception - than for any other interview we have ever done. We were therefore quite delighted when he agreed to talk with us on record once again.

When we asked Bob when he wanted to discuss, he told us that he had important news, from his own inside sources, about Nibiru: the highly controversial Planet X. This video contains extremely important information for all students of Planet X to consider.

True to form, Bob recounts other intriguing stories, including the NRO's classified discovery of "a goddamn boat" high on Mount Ararat, and confirmation of Henry Deacon's report that the Anunnaki are active on present-day Mars. His humanity, his dignity, his integrity and his humor all shine once again in this new video, and we are very confident that everyone who so enjoyed Bob's 2007 interview with us will find this just as entertaining, interesting, and valuable.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI9fS8Y-fww
    Project Camelot interviews Bob Dean - Part 1 of 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5vjv3e9xAo
    Project Camelot interviews Bob Dean - Part 2 of 3

Last edited by Carol on Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxkQU_JYXlw
    Bob Dean : Bringing in the Light - Project Camelot Productions - 25 September 2011

Last edited by Carol on Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8ker6SXsk
    "Illuminati Exposed" | BOB DEAN at the Project Camelot Awake & Aware Conference
    Published on Feb 23, 2015

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfNe2GHMGYY
    Bob Dean Extraterrestrial Intelligence

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:30 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScZQeab37wQ
    Human race made up of "parts and patterns of at least 12 species from throughout the universe"!

Command Sergeant Major Robert O. Dean (retired) comes back from the dead to spread a message to humanity. Also featuring Sergeant Clifford Stone (retired).

Transcript:

0:00 ten days after that I'm in intensive care
    0:03 in a coma in a hospital here in Phoenix
    0:06 with viral meningitis civil thanks
    0:10 my doctors called my son and my wife and said look we don't think he's gonna make it
    0:14 because of his age 82 meningitis is
    0:18 pretty well fatal and they gave the word that they didn't expect me to go home
    0:23 my son and my wife sold my old car while I was in the hospital
    0:27 I haven't forgiven him for that and i'd i'd sweetheart I literally died
    0:32 I was out a body, I went home
    0:35 I really went home and I ran into a couple dudes on the other side who says
    0:40 no you're not staying here
    0:42 you gotta go back, i said no, I don't want to go back and finished with that mess down
    there
    0:47 I want to stay here and they said no you haven't finished
    0:50 you got a few things done yet then I came back for some purpose and I'm not sure what it is but
    0:55 I'm here okay and we're gonna try to discover that year
    0:59 right now let me tell you something it's not easy to say
    1:03 there are the good guys and they are the bad guys and we're in the middle
    1:07 that's true to a certain extent and that's been true for the last ten
    1:11 thousand years but it isn't particularly true today
    1:14 because a third party has entered the game
    1:17 these guys at the top of the hierarchy are primarily spiritual in nature
    1:23 and they have intervened and they have said listen we've had enough BS
    1:28 where you War among yourselves, you have these clan this
    1:33 disagreements and blah blah blah blah, this family, that family
    1:37 culture in that group that's gonna cease
    1:41 because the human race has been in the damn middle for so long now
    1:45 that they've reached a co-op critical point in their evolution in their
    1:49 development
    1:50 and we're gonna have to see that the human race survives and makes his
    1:54 awkward painful transition into a new race into a new species
    1:59 and this higher and element this higher spiritual
    2:04 element in the hierarchy has intervene
    2:07 and they have literally said Kerry, knock off the bullshit
    2:11 we're not gonna have any more of this - there's not gonna be anymore
    2:15 planetary wars, we've had enough of that
    2:18 we lost too many millions of people over the years - we're going to give them
    2:22 the encouragement, we're going to give them an opportunity
    2:25 and we're going to assist them to make this awkward transition into a new race
    2:29 and they've showed me the future Kerry and the future is the glorious.
    2:32 we are gonna make it and we're gonna look back at this awkward period, this
    2:37 blackness that we've been through through the last century or two
    2:40 and we're gonna look back like students and say my god,
    2:44 look what they went through, look what they did to each other.
    2:47 we're gonna look back in the field from the future
    2:50 into this particular time and place and we're gonna say Holly Hell
    2:55 world people at all okay the human race is
    2:58 is precious the human species is so unique
    3:02 your the most unique and precious logical garden in this quarter to the
    3:07 Galaxy
    3:08 have we venerate the planet we venerate
    3:11 the flora and fauna on it and we're going to see that it survive
    3:16 you human beings don't grasp who you really are
    3:20 you have a unique genome that is unique
    3:25 in the galaxy - you're made up with them, the patterns in the parts and piaced in
    3:30 genes in whatever over at least twelve different
    3:33 races in the universe and as a result there that
    3:38 we think of you, as you need, I got this army he was talking about
    3:41I Callisto that weenie
    3:45 our race on this planet that is capable of such wonderful and beautiful things
    3:51 infinite possibilities alertly but yet we do know
    3:56 we have the capability of doing said horrible things done
    3:59 you know you know we have to spiritual, we don't sparkling for
    4:04 all victim to our technology it's an impaired
    4:08 that what really happens is the wheel
    4:12 the people of this planet I don't like what's going on
    4:15 and I wouldn't cooperate, they can push the human race
    4:19 the american people whoever just
    4:22 so far and that that third party is going to intervene in a big
    4:28 way - that a crap has got to cease and I have had the opportunity
    4:33 to meet guys from the higher-level who said we're
    4:36 not going to allow it to happen anymore we're gonna give you a chance to make it
    4:41 but what we do people the courses
    4:45 okay what the people out there listening this and the reason we're having this
    4:49 conversation
    4:50 is to reach those people, okay to get those people
    4:54 to get involved to get them to realize that there is war
    5:00 I want I want people to wake up Kerry
    5:05 I don't speak publicly anymore, I don't travel well anymore
    5:09 I'm getting old and I'm getting tired and my patience has been
    5:14 stretched to its limits and I don't have a lot of patience anymore and night my
    5:19 dear friend Robert there
    5:21 I get, I get two point where
    5:24 I'm gonna stand up and raise holy hell I'm going to be a command
    5:27 sergeant major
    5:28 then I'm gonna do that till the day I die, I I hope so
    5:32 and I damn near died in October but my have I have good friends in high places
    5:37 no pun intended, who brought me back
    5:40 and told me that I had to come back because I wasn't finished yet
    5:44 and part of what I had to do when I came back is set with you in an interview and
    5:49 tell you
    5:50 from my heart what I've seen, well I've learned
    5:53 and what I leave with the people on your film
    5:56 is I wanna leave them with hope I'm in with all the darkness
    6:00 and all the blackness and all that bullshit that exists out there
    6:05there is hope

Last edited by Carol on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC4t1FEk5LE
    PROJECT CAMELOT : TWILIGHT OF THE OLD BOYS NETWORK

This is a video of several guerrilla style interviews with Bob Dean and Clifford Stone conducted over a 2 day period at the 2012 UFO Congress... Retired, Command Sergeant Major, Robert O. Dean and Retired, Sergeant Clifford Stone hadn't seen each other in some time. They are old friends and both have been given special access to the above top secret world of the military involving interaction with ETs of various races.

In this once in a lifetime interview we get them together, at one place and time, sharing war stories and reminiscing about their encounters. I ask them the hard questions and attempt one more time to get them to reveal the true nature of the military involvement with ETs. What it means for humanity and where it is leading...as well as the fact that there are friendly and not so friendly visitors to this planet. Some who walk among us and down the halls of the Pentagon.

Not to be missed.

Produced, directed and shot by Kerry Cassidy, Project Camelot
    http://projectcamelot.org

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:03 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:45 am

Thank you, Carol, for that great transcript post. I've always had a soft spot for Bob Dean, specially this part, copied below,made me cry, for I can feel my reaching out to what is described in it and seeing it come true. I'm sure it is true, becoming true gradually, now and in the future. I just feel the sad tiredness of waiting for it for such a long time already. At the same time, it's beginning to dawn on me that I've got to see this through, step by step, and it's beginning to feel more as a meaningful process, showing me that I am the creator of my reality, from within. Although I do feel impatient
    and fed up with all the drama, at times. Including mine, although I do feel great doing my martial art excersizes to release the Mad 1

2:32 we are gonna make it and we're gonna look back at this awkward period, this
    2:37 blackness that we've been through through the last century or two
    2:40 and we're gonna look back like students and say my god,
    2:44 look what they went through, look what they did to each other.
    2:47 we're gonna look back in the field from the future
    2:50 into this particular time and place and we're gonna say Holly Hell
    2:55 world people at all okay the human race is
    2:58 is precious the human species is so unique
    3:02 your the most unique and precious logical garden in this quarter to the
    3:07 Galaxy
    3:08 have we venerate the planet we venerate
    3:11 the flora and fauna on it and we're going to see that it survive
    3:16 you human beings don't grasp who you really are
    3:20 you have a unique genome that is unique
    3:25 in the galaxy - you're made up with them, the patterns in the parts and piaced in
    3:30 genes in whatever over at least twelve different
    3:33 races in the universe and as a result there that
    3:38 we think of you, as you need
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:16 pm

I've been thinking about that quite a lot BB and started meditating when going to bed on those "higher ups". I've often felt that a number of us on the planet are conduits of light from the higher dimensions and that we can consciously open ourselves up to those higher frequency vibrations allowing that energy to flow through us and into the planet.. and not even aware that is happening.

This was confirmed for me years back when a very aware contactee was doing some body work on me and suddenly started talking about the energy flowing through me into the earth. I was somewhat stunned as I didn't feel any different while this was happening (hence our being unaware while this happens comment).

Mercurial along with others told me that I was from the 11th dimension.. which of course had me doubled over in laugher as I don't perceive myself as any different then anyone else.

However, whatever we think of is possible. Meaning if we think we can energetically connect to the higher dimensional vibrational frequency we send our DNA onto a journey (prior to falling asleep) via wormholes that it creates to do exactly this. Hence, we do become conduits for that higher vibrational frequency to flow down into this dimension. cheers

The Carol The Carol
    The Carol

This is our mission, if we so choose to participate.
    Hadriel JT Enlightened JT Hadriel

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:08 pm