tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Glenn Beck Exposes the Private Fed; Gets Fired by Fox

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Glenn Beck Exposes the Private Fed; Gets Fired by Fox Empty Glenn Beck Exposes the Private Fed; Gets Fired by Fox

Post  Carol Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:07 pm

This is from 2011 and well worth watching to understand who is in charge of the Federal Reserve (a private corporation). Uploaded on Apr 8, 2011

He comes out with the real truth about the private Federal Reserve, and then loses his show on Fox News. Like Ron Paul always says, the Fed is the true facilitator of big government. They could never tax enough, or borrow enough to pay for the wars and corporate welfare without the printing press and world reserve currency status. Do your own research; read G. Edward Griffin's classic "The Creature from Jekyll Island." The creation of the Fed WAS A CONSPIRACY. No theorizing needed. Our forefathers fought since the founding to deny the bankers a monopoly over the control of currency and credit. We have fallen under the control of the banking establishment, and they have tied their fraudulent debt to the fiscal wellbeing of America.

If you consider yourself a proponent of limited, Constitutional government, you have an obligation to fight the Federal Reserve. The neocon talkers like Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, Ingraham, and even Savage will not explain the truth. While popular outrage is focused at the Fed, the neocons are trying RIGHT NOW to shift the focus to Chinese policy and their alleged (get this) currency manipulation! Ever heard of QE2?

Aired on March 25, 2011 - Fox News Channel's "Glenn Beck"

This video clip may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Glenn Beck Exposes the Private Fed; Gets Fired by Fox Empty Re: Glenn Beck Exposes the Private Fed; Gets Fired by Fox

Post  Carol Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:09 pm

After the Lehman Brothers collapse, the FED says that they have 9 trillion dollars missing. This video is Rep. Alan Grayson questions the FED inspector General where $9 TRillion dollars went. She says "THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION TO INVESTIGATE THE FED"    

Dollar Pegs Seen Bending While Reserves Keep Them From Breaking
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-17/dollar-pegs-seen-bending-while-reserves-keep-them-from-breaking

Foreign Central Banks Furiously Dump US Treasuries: Record $47 Billion Sold In First Two Weeks Of 2016 http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-17/foreign-central-banks-furiously-dump-us-treasuries-record-47-billion-sold-first-two-

Last edited by Carol on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Glenn Beck Exposes the Private Fed; Gets Fired by Fox Empty Re: Glenn Beck Exposes the Private Fed; Gets Fired by Fox

Post  Carol Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:23 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:36 pm

I don't know if this is the Beginning of the End of the World, or not -- but I suspect we are entering into a VERY Different Understanding of Life, the Universe, and Everything. I don't love or hate the Leaders. Any of Them. I am committed to Irreverent-Neutrality regarding the Visible and Invisible Media, Religious, and Political Leaders. I suspect that they all work for the same Boss (for better or worse, I know not). Once again, I suspect a One-World or One Solar-System Government which has existed for thousands of years (for better or worse, I know not). I suspect that the "Ancient Egyptian Deity" I had contact with was either "The Real-Deal" or a Representative of "The Real-Deal". I asked them if they were God?? This was after they said they were "Angry and Jealous" and "Didn't Have to Sleep". The AED said "No. But I'm Very Close to God." They seemed to treat me with a mixture of Respect and Contempt. We got along quite well -- and I enjoyed talking and joking with them -- yet there was always a strange tension and heaviness connected with our conversations. I felt a bit like Constantine conversing with Gabriel. My speculating and conceptualizing relative to World and Solar-System Governance is NOT the spearheading of a movement to establish World or Solar-System Governance. It is intended to Improve That Which Presently Exists in an Evolutionary (rather than revolutionary) Manner in a Twenty-Second Century Context. That's My Story and I'm Sticking To It. Now I'm going to make the coffee -- and re-watch the movie 2012.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:09 pm