tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - The Robert C. Beck Story 1978

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - The Robert C. Beck Story 1978 Empty Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - The Robert C. Beck Story 1978

Post  Carol Wed May 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - The Robert C. Beck Story 1978 Imagesizer?file=DeepThoughtB2AB91E8-DAE5-0848-F5B7-B0730D9762CA
    http://www.elfis.net/elfol8/e8elfeeg2.htm
    Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - The Robert C. Beck Story 1978
    In 1978, Robert C. Beck released an article in relation to the brain and the ability to entrain it to ELF radio waves. I have read portions of this story in other articles and never paid much attention to it. My main issue was that in every interpretation of it there appeared implausible statements that lacked scientific credibility. I happened to come upon the original article this week and had the opportunity to evaluate the material first-hand. I must say, I was impressed to say the least.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - The Robert C. Beck Story 1978 Empty Re: Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - The Robert C. Beck Story 1978

Post  Sanicle Thu May 10, 2012 12:56 am

Yes, it is an impressive article and quite scary in that he's proven one can't be shielded from the ELF waves...by physical means anyway. And I had to smile at this bit though....
    This serendipitous discovery was unexpected, in that although the subjects were practicing opposing disciplines, and coming from totally disparate teachings and viewpoints, and would barely acknowledge the existence or authenticity of practitioners outside of their belief system, they all appeared to be "marching to the sound of the same cosmic drummer" when in an altered state of consciousness.
    ....although it does make one wonder if all are being given their messages from the same source. But then, why can't there be myriad beings attuned to that wavelength.

So are you postulating that a satellite could be receiving and sending to all of them based on this study?

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:21 am