tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Sanicle
Jonah
Pris
JesterTerrestrial
orthodoxymoron
Aquaries1111
Carol
11 posters

Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam Empty Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam

Post  Carol Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:28 pm

NOTE TO MEMBERS REGARDING RAVEN & SHILOH

RAVEN & SHILOH WERE BANNED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

1. posting graphic images of bloody abused children (including one being dismembered) initiating complaints from other forum members

2. spamming those identical images across multiple members threads (6 threads at one time)

3. generating multiple "old & new" membership accounts to continue to spam: abraxasinas, Lemon Drop, berkley, Durendal, messerschmidt, panzer, Baholiah, Olivia Brandis, sirebard, shenan

4. This morning Raven's new membership name was "Blackbird" who spammed about 10 threads and created a couple of new threads. All now deleted.

5. sharing the same membership account and password, playing tag team to spam other member's threads "repeatedly" (only one account is allowed per member - read the forum guidelines)

4. creating new posts under their newly created memberships misrepresenting the truth that other forum members have been banned other then themselves. How would they know who has been banned unless it was one of them who created the account?  In addition, I have their IPs and access to all of their multiple email addresses which they keep changing.

I don't think anyone is fooled by who it is given the identical spam they've been dumping into multiple members threads, along with new threads they've been generating. However, just for the record only 2 members were banned along with all the other new accounts they've been generating on a daily basis.

The following message is for Raven and Shiloh.

Members have been complaining about your spamming for a long time and are now identifying who (which newly created member) you are each time one of you pop up. When you chose to post the last set of particular graphic images you went over the top.

I emailed Shiloh offering him to change his password to block Raven from using his account (a private personal email that was later posted in one of Raven's spams). He "choose" not to do so. Instead, he too continued to generate new membership accounts so he could post. For example "shenan" - lying to the members identifying himself from L.A. when he lives in Australia.

Just for the record, I'm instantly notified anytime a new member registers and when a new post is made making it's easy to ban these 2 and delete their new accounts along with recent spam.

WHAT TO DO?

1. Block their IPs but choose not to so that the two would have viewer's access to their past threads, plus it's not that difficult to generate new IPs.

2. Move every thread they ever created into the admin section out of view by the public (some threads have already been moved) and return them back to the forum at a later date - or not.

3. Continue to ban their newly created membership accounts and delete their threads/posts.

4. Or with one click DELETE EVERYTHING THEY EVER POSTED.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8603-my-liberation-from-the-thuban-sex-cult#118753

These two brought being banned on themselves by consistently violating the forum rules.

C'est fini.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:43 am; edited 4 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam Empty Re: Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:48 pm

Carol,

Hello. It's been a while for me since I posted anything.  My life has been busy and I've been fishing and loving and working, as well as raising my 11 year old son.  Life here in Florida is beautiful with certain challenges too.  You know it's important to say no sometimes.  The video below (only 10 minutes) is a good reflection to all of us on this.  If I may add my 2 cents on this new thread of yours, I have reason to believe that Jester Terrestrial is another alias of Shiloh.  If I could also request that the Olivia Brandis thread get removed/deleted as we all know that was Shiloh too.

Thank you for continuing to reach new stars with this website. It really is a blessing to many who don't have download access to watch videos via youtube.  Watching them on this website saves their data space.  

Debra

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam Empty Re: Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:17 pm

Carol, Do You Sometimes Feel As If You're Playing "Whack-a-Mole"??!! I'm PC in Public -- and Just the Opposite on the Internet. Privately -- I Mostly Just Want the BS to STOP!!! I Often Feel As If I'd Rather Be Privately Touring North-America In a 2015 Porsche 911 Turbo S (While Listening to Bill Cooper, Steven Greer, and Sherry Shriner)!! I'm a Simple Minimalist-Materialist. I'd Probably Live In THAT Car If I Had To BUT Someone PLEASE Give Me an Absolute-Access Pass to Motel 6 and/or Motel S4 and/or Motel 51!!

Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam 2011-porsche-911-turbo-s-coupe-photo-327181-s-1280x782
    Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam Alien-inn
    Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam Facade-motel-6-1728-24
    Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam Bates1
    Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam Fig,army,mens,ffffff.u2
    Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam Whack-a-mole
    Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam 1415342546_427sj1aw-copy
    Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam 2082048_f520
    "Kiss Me, You Completely Ignorant Fool!!"

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:14 pm

Previously, I've been in personal contact with JT. He is not Shiloh.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:54 pm

I HAVE TOLD YOU MANY TIMES WHO I AM!!!

I am not the being who writes from behind the handle shilo!

YOUR OUT OF YOUR MINDS!!! I READ YOUR COMMENTS AND ACKNOWLEDGE THEM!!!

WHAT YOU SAY IS FALSE!!! GOOD GOD YOU HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR TWO YEARS AFTER ALL THE TROUBLE YOU CAUSED WASTING TIME THAT WAS A WINDOW THAT CLOSES OH SO QUICK!!!

SPEAK NOT OF WHAT WAS LOST SHALL I FOR EVER MORE CENSOR SHIP SAILS THE SEAS THROUGH THE MISTY FOGS OF AVALON CLOUDING THE MINDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT POSTED!!!

ANYTHING FOR A WHILE UNTIL PEOPLE ARE BANNED WHERE ONCE AGAIN THE WORLD IS AT WAR OVER OIL FALSE RELIGIOUS CONTEXT WITH FIAT BASED CORRUPT CORPORATE GOVERNMENT!!!

COME TO MY GOD DAMN OFFICE OF THE MOST HIGH AND SEE WHO I AM I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE SO DONT EVEN BOTHER ATTACKING ME BY TALKING TO OTHERS ABOUT ME RETARD!!!

I had no intention to post any comments in this thread regarding Raven and Shilo who appear to also have become lost among the cluster truck of people trying to own what should have been free so go on and seal your fate of any real golden age as what appears to be some advanced science far beyond what most average bloggers blog about with whitty remarks attempting to appear of importance and in the end nothing is learned regarding the dimensions of the universe our place in it the extra terrestrial contact or the secret space program cover up so there is your revolution just thrown to the wind scattered to the oceans like you only get one chance at this so banning everyone when the most important people ever were together was a really bad idea so much so that all we ever wanted was the BS TO STOP!!! Do not drag me into this nonsene whoever you are some nothing nobody to me just talking near me when I was trying to get some facts about the same things you all want and need the facts to so as to bring an end to the total madness that has lead the world to the state of chaos that humanity now faces but whatever there is no access to real data or knowledge or networks of people as its all just a big god damn joke where you all cant even get along enough to manifest a golden age! SHAME ON YOU!!!

SO YOU HAD BETTER CHECK YOUR REMARKS TOWARDS ME!!! AND YOUR LOUSY TWO CENTS!!!

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE!!! GOOD GOD WHAT A WASTE OF TIME THIS HAS ALL BEEN!!!

REGARDS

MICHAEL TOLDNES ~ MERLIN JT! MAAT

--

carol - what dose that mean? He is not shilo? And you have been in personal contact with who?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:09 pm

JT, one of the members misunderstood thinking that you were one of Shiloh's false membership accounts. I was in personal contact with you on Skype a couple of years ago. We've been together in the Mists over 5 years now.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:44 am

Snowflake, obviously.  15 posts so far.  Right, Oxy, how long do we want to keep playing 'whac a mole'?  These people are disturbing (and disturbed -- to put it lightly) and obviously haven't got anything better to do with their time.  They certainly do not paint religious people in a good light... just saying.

Last edited by Pris on Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added 'disturbed')
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:04 am

Oh, 23 posts now.  Snowflake is keeping busy.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:17 am

Just had to drop in and check.  Wow, 33 -- correction -- 36 now.  I guess they figure if they ram it down people's throats, they'll read it.  LOL.

Maybe this is their idea of a Christmas present.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:04 am

Raven = Snow Flake = banned = all posts deleted = again

Keep in mind Raven that the text of the post wasn't the issue. Never was. However your continued abuse of spamming under your newly created identities isn't lost on anyone here. You have clearly demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt why you were banned and will continue to be banned along with all posts you generated deleted. Personally, I'm not even annoyed. Cleaning up after you is just part of the job of being an Admin. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas morning. Time to take out the pumpkin pie now.

Here is a message to you from one of the members in a thread you spammed in that you may have missed:

"All you're doing by trolling is proving this forum is better off without you "Blackwing", compounding what you'd already done to get yourself banned in the first place.

At least you're not still including Tony in your posts as he'd lose any credibility he has as any sort of 'spiritual teacher' if he were to 'troll' like/with you, which would be a shame after all the years and work he's put into trying to help by passing on his beliefs. Are you deliberately destroying that?? scratch

Oh and I thought you loved the Christ. What a hypocrite you are to be doing this at this time.

Merry Christmas "Blackwing/Raven/etc" "

Last edited by Carol on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:53 am

Last edited by Carol on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : name calling and slander.. no handler here Jonah.)
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:10 am

Gee, lucky you've got that sense of humour and calmness of being within you Carol. The nasty types are really coming out of the woodwork now!

How anyone can make comments like that about you when they haven't been on the forum for such a long time to witness what the Thubans have been doing here stuns me. And Jonah accuses YOU of creating negative energy!! Rolling Eyes
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:31 am

Sanicle lol!  

Jonah, it was more then a few complaints. It was an ongoing pattern of violating the forum rules. Now you too violated the primary rule of the forum.. "lack of mutual respect toward another member". No one here should have put up with name calling, let alone slander. Who do you think allowed them to remain all this time?

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:27 pm

JT is not Shiloh, as I (as many other here) have been in contact with both of them privately in the past ‼️❗️‼️
    And btw. Carol, I just don't like the newest development here in the mists. Without any offense, but as I have been able to observe, for me it is obvious that some of the new members here are simply just not capable of interacting with or simply do not understand the complexity of some of the material posted. I can imagine that many of the senior members including Raven and Shiloh just wanted to defend their point of view in a common way of communication, which was, once again my opinion, a kind of abused in the last few weeks which lead to what we could observed.

Despite the fact that Raven and Shiloh were definitely abusing the rules here in the mists and deserved to be banned, I would kindly ask all parties to get in touch with each other, clear the differences and maybe give a sincere excuse and stay on track...it is not our personal ego which needs to be feeded, as the most of us know that we are all gathered here for a higher purpose than that. Otherwise, we all loose.

Oh...not to forget..."lack of mutual respect toward another member"...I expect to see that MUTUAL in practice here. Cause my perception and definition of respect is - fair enough - just as good as of any other member here, which allows me to report a member or two about being disrespectful to other, which has, as I mentioned above, been already noted.

Much respect to all of you
    Mall...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:05 pm

I continue to be fascinated by Freedom and Responsibility -- Rulers and the Ruled -- Obedience and Questioning -- Rules and Regulations -- the Sacred and the Secular -- Wars in Heaven and Earth -- Humanity and Other-Than-Humanity -- and On and On and On and On Into the Night. Orthodox + Unorthodox = Orthodoxymoron.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:13 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I continue to be fascinated by Freedom and Responsibility -- Rulers and the Ruled -- Obedience and Questioning -- Rules and Regulations -- the Sacred and the Secular -- Wars in Heaven and Earth -- Humanity and Other-Than-Humanity -- and On and On and On and On Into the Night...

I do hope you are only speaking for yourself, Oxy.  Just try to cat-egorize me.

For example, I refuse to be ruled and I refuse to rule.  

Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam 4a8cda4091dedf683c2bc56af83bdd8c
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:25 pm

What should happen to an employee who is insubordinate to the CEO they work for?? It's interesting to think in terms of Church as Business and State -- State as Business and Church -- and Business as Church and State. I realize this is tricky and controversial territory (to say the least). What is the True Source of Ethics and Law?? Do Kings and Queens REALLY Have the Divine Right to Rule?? I continue to be fascinated by Freedom and Responsibility -- Rulers and the Ruled -- Obedience and Questioning -- Rules and Regulations -- the Sacred and the Secular -- Wars in Heaven and Earth -- Humanity and Other-Than-Humanity -- and On and On and On and On Into the Night. Orthodox + Unorthodox = Orthodoxymoron. I learned "Combining Opposites" from Shirley Maclaine. Should We Question Authority?? Should We Question God?? How Might One Determine the Difference Between a True-God and a False-God?? Does God Have the Most Money and WMD's in the Universe?? Does Might Make Right?? Do Nice-Gods Finish Last??

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:58 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:What should happen to an employee who is insubordinate to the CEO they work for?? It's interesting to think in terms of Church as Business and State -- State as Business and Church -- and Business as Church and State. I realize this is tricky and controversial territory (to say the least). What is the True Source of Ethics and Law?? Do Kings and Queens REALLY Have the Divine Right to Rule?? I continue to be fascinated by Freedom and Responsibility -- Rulers and the Ruled -- Obedience and Questioning -- Rules and Regulations -- the Sacred and the Secular -- Wars in Heaven and Earth -- Humanity and Other-Than-Humanity -- and On and On and On and On Into the Night. Orthodox + Unorthodox = Orthodoxymoron. I learned "Combining Opposites" from Shirley Maclaine. Should We Question Authority?? Should We Question God?? How Might One Determine the Difference Between a True-God and a False-God?? Does God Have the Most Money and WMD's in the Universe?? Does Might Make Right?? Do Nice-Gods Finish Last??

There is no such thing as 'opposites'.  The only opposites are the ones you believe to exist.

You certainly have a one-track mind.  You either believe this stuff or you're posting this stuff (over and over) in the hopes that others will fall for it.  It's all fear-laced, disempowering.  Most of your posts in The Mists have this flavour.  You sound like a broken record.

Let's see if you disregard what I say (as per usual -- an obvious tactic) and repeat the same thing over again.

Die Spam Die
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:43 am

Pris wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:What should happen to an employee who is insubordinate to the CEO they work for?? It's interesting to think in terms of Church as Business and State -- State as Business and Church -- and Business as Church and State. I realize this is tricky and controversial territory (to say the least). What is the True Source of Ethics and Law?? Do Kings and Queens REALLY Have the Divine Right to Rule?? I continue to be fascinated by Freedom and Responsibility -- Rulers and the Ruled -- Obedience and Questioning -- Rules and Regulations -- the Sacred and the Secular -- Wars in Heaven and Earth -- Humanity and Other-Than-Humanity -- and On and On and On and On Into the Night. Orthodox + Unorthodox = Orthodoxymoron. I learned "Combining Opposites" from Shirley Maclaine. Should We Question Authority?? Should We Question God?? How Might One Determine the Difference Between a True-God and a False-God?? Does God Have the Most Money and WMD's in the Universe?? Does Might Make Right?? Do Nice-Gods Finish Last??

There is no such thing as 'opposites'.  The only opposites are the ones you believe to exist.

You certainly have a one-track mind.  You either believe this stuff or you're posting this stuff (over and over) in the hopes that others will fall for it.  It's all fear-laced, disempowering.  Most of your posts in The Mists have this flavour.  You sound like a broken record.

Let's see if you disregard what I say (as per usual -- an obvious tactic) and repeat the same thing over again.

Die Spam Die

This is exactly what I meant before, with showing MUTUAL respect. You don't tell someone he sounds like a broken record. THAT is a lack of respect. No matter what one might be telling you (or maybe not telling to you at all, but in general).

Just because you maybe do not grasp what one says, that is not a reason enough to bash like that on a particular person. If you don't like interacting with someone here, there are many other ways to avoid interaction. It's called ignoring. Just go ahead and ignore what you read if don't like it. Or go ahead and find another forum where the interaction between the members suits you better then here.

But do not tell to other they sound like a broken record. It's almost an indignity. Respect the fellow here who's maybe not even trying to interact with you.

You know, you and blueroller were the first one in all these years here in the mists, who came upon with a request for all other to stay away from „their“ thread, as you wanted to maintain it as a private conversation.

That is also showing a lack of respect to this community here. That's not the way internet forums are working. For a private chat, you could just Skype with each other, but here on this forum, you should gradually accept that someone might be willing to interact with you. Thankfully, since the moment I read that request, I ignore "your" thread Very Happy

Despite all your positive contribution here, I kindly ask you to please not forget that this community here accepted you and offered you a "new internet home". With posts like that one above, you show no respect and appreciation. What a pity.

Mall...

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:30 am

They are definitely disturbed and disturbing...i never read their posts though.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:27 am

Well thats just great then! Ignorance is the reason there is no real round table just a bunch of fakes and frauds wondering around the internet with no other intentions other then making money.

orthodoxymoron - your endless questions block paragraph style of writting misues of magic have been noted for quite some time I have just tolerated you as this place long ago lost any importance for discussion of what was once considered sacred. Did you figure out the answer to any of these questions or what the f?

Siriusly WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE TRUE SOURCE OF ETHICS AND LAW MAYBE ITS MAAT MAYBE ITS MY ANCIENT EGYPTIAN CONNECTION THAT SEEMS TO HAVE FOUND ITS WAY INTO MY WORLD SOMETIMES ON MY BLOG AS IF THE ARCHETYPE IS IN MY MULTIDIMENSIONAL DNA LIKE IM BACK BUT NOBODY CARES CAUSING ISFET TO SET INTO PLACE OF COSMIC BALANCE!!! MAYBE THE MESSAGE WAS LOST IN TRANSLATION OR CENSORSHIP!!!

MAYBE YOU ALL SCREWED THINGS UP SO BAD AT PROJECT AVALON 1 AND 2 AND THE MISTS THAT THERE NEVER WILL BE A REAL REVOLUTION!!!

JUST A BUNCH OF RETARDS GETTING BANNED BY RETARDS FOR BEING RETARDS AS THE WORLD SLOWS UP MY TEAM IS ABOUT TO LEAVE 4EVER!!!

STAR SEED KNOWLEDGE ANCIENT ALCHEMY MYSTIC KNOWLEDGE DEEP READINGS INTO THE UNSEEN BY EMPHATIC OLD SOULS REINCARNATED!!!

Funny how banning people can create so much value rather then the intention of what was missed for being banned and the truth just becomes another commodity to trade on stock markets as if I called it furst with more wealth and riches then any banker can ever dream about then any internet blogger who wants to rip off my super funk style that moves mountains that creates platforms of social medai that never existed until my team was used for study groups behind my back interrupting the actual conversation now over since we left the city a long time ago knowing we have a god damn job to do so now that the mission looks like a total failure people like me NEVER GIVE UP!!!

your cat meme was noted and is rather stupid i dont care if that insults you GROW UP OR GET THE F OUT OF AVALON!!!

GOTTA GO!!! DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH PSYOPS LACED WHATEVER!!! OR FACE MULTI MILLION DOLLAR LAWSUITS!!!

MAYBE ITS A CONSPIRACY MAYBE ITS MY NEXT BUSINESS MOVE TO GREATNESS REGARDS THE ORIGINAL MERLIN!!! :)

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:10 am

Oxy has such a sense of humility and power to forgive that if you were to attempt to engage him in conflict he wouldn't even see the
    dagger raised at him.

It is not from the various subjects of people's posts that I learn most but from how Life through it's many kingdoms behaves and responds to situations. The greatest wisdom and Love I found here on Earth wasn't even spoken or written nor directed to my ears or eyes but demonstrated in such a way a to make my barriers melt and leave me naked in awe as a soul.

For I believe we are not here to teach anyone anything but rather to learn everything there is to know about the core of Being and hence to live from Heart and Soul, our foundation. This is our true freedom.

Soul
    (by Eric Galla)

Close your eyes,
    To see with your heart,
    Close your ears,
    To hear with your heart,
    Forget your mind,
    And think with your heart.

For your heart will see,
    When your eyes fail,
    And your heart will hear,
    When the voices are confused,
    Your heart has the answers,
    When your mind falls short.

Remember your heart,
    For it is the key to love,
    Remember all love,
    For love is the key to your soul,
    Remember your soul,
    For it is your Foundation.

Life is like a wild tiger.
    You can either lie down
    and let it
    Lay its paw on your head -
    Or sit on its back and ride it.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:24 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:your cat meme was noted and is rather stupid i dont care if that insults you GROW UP OR GET THE F OUT OF AVALON!!!

Goodness, I think you've lost your sense of humour JT. Maybe this is more your style?

Raven & Shiooh have been generating multiple membership accounts to continue to spam Telecompig_zpsmgu33ehj
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:44 pm

HAHA, this is awesome!  I use some independent critical thinking skills around here and shite hits the fan.  

I'm as tired as every one else seems to be when it comes to possible 'psy-ops' and exposing it.

Excuse me, malletzky, but I wanted blue roller's thread open to everyone.  I even say so at the very beginning -- a couple of times.  It was blue roller that wanted to keep it just between the two of us.  It was technically his thread to start with, not mine.  I respected his wishes.

I couldn't care less if someone wants to start a thread that doesn't want anyone else's involvement -- public forum or not.  Who cares?  Let people use this forum in anyway it works for them so long as they don't tick off the admin.  Carol made it clear she was fine with it.

As for showing lack of respect... How do I show lack of respect by simply saying someone comes across like a broken record?  This is supposedly a forum, right?  Oxy is a one-man band.  I thought I'd point it out.

One or two of you apparently don't like my cats?  Fair enough.  I know lots of people who like my cats. Very Happy

JesterTerrestrial wrote:your cat meme was noted and is rather stupid i dont care if that insults you GROW UP OR GET THE F OUT OF AVALON!!!

GOTTA GO!!! DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH PSYOPS LACED WHATEVER!!! OR FACE MULTI MILLION DOLLAR LAWSUITS!!!

MAYBE ITS A CONSPIRACY MAYBE ITS MY NEXT BUSINESS MOVE TO GREATNESS REGARDS THE ORIGINAL MERLIN!!! :)

Hmmm, does anyone else see this as some kind of threat directed at me?

Now, I'd say THIS is showing lack of respect lol!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:10 pm

Eyes open, no fear Pris. You're safe. Thubs Up

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:01 am