tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Starcycles December 2015 Newsletter with Georgia Stathis

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Starcycles December 2015 Newsletter with Georgia Stathis Empty Starcycles December 2015 Newsletter with Georgia Stathis

Post  Carol Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:45 pm

Starcycles with Georgia Stathis

Hello Everyone:

I figured it was time for one last newsletter in 2015 and since Winter Solstice on December 21 is upon us, I hope the message is timely. Each year I am amazed at how quickly the holidays arrive bringing opportunities for us to regroup and learn. They allow us to reconnect with family and friends, to slow down (although the days don't seem very slow) and re-think and re-organize and re-frame our lives for the coming year. The Solstice is always equal in day and night. It is the celebration of the return of the light. In other words, it is the shortest day of the year and after that the sun slowly returns to full light at Summer Solstice at the end of June.

There is a deeper meaning to Winter Solstice as well. In the Northern Hemisphere where we have winter, many feel like withdrawing and unable to do so due to all the holiday festivities. I cannot speak for my Southern Hemisphere contemporaries on how they experience this since, for them, it is the beginning of the summer season. Having been in lovely Australia once close to this time, I can attest to the fact that it can get really hot down there, which seems like such an anomaly for the 'idea' behind a Winter Solstice for this is the date (in Northern Hemisphere terms) from which the light increases until the longest day of the year which is Summer Solstice.

This particular Solstice is important as it falls a few days before the Full Moon occurring on Christmas. It is also important because it marks the 87 to 90 days after the Total Solar Eclipse in early degrees of Aries and Libra occurring on September 27, 2015. For those of you ordering my annual Starcycles Cheat Sheets, which are again available at our website for $5.95, you can see that I mark these 90-day periods with drawings of little firecrackers. I used to use drawings of bombs, but that got a little sketchy considering our current environment of ongoing gun violence, so we changed it to little firecrackers, suggesting that flashes of light might occur.

Needless to say, the 90- day periods after eclipses offer clarity and a better perspective on what happened to us in the month of September. Eclipses often bring a darkness, something for which we don't always have a clear perspective, but 90-days later offer light and since this is the 'season of light', it offers an opportunity to change behaviors that keep shooting us in the foot. In other words, it offers the opportunity for positive change and planning for a new and more productive direction. Making a plan or checklist for the New Year is a perfect thing to do at this time. Reviewing the news of this and next week helps assist in making those plans whether they are for personal or professional use.

Some examples are: The Federal Reserve finally raised the interest rates after almost 8 years! Granted it was only ¼%, but it is actually a move in the right direction and it does require an adjustment on our investment practices. Even though this is a small rate increase, the market often struggles as this begins to occur. Since this means that there are more investment returns with a higher rate of interest, this 'suggests' that the American dollar becomes more valuable. However, for other countries struggling like Argentina, this results in higher prices of such things as food because their country is buying U.S. dollars and moves them more to a U.S. currency valuation.

Prices of homes in the United States, though accelerating, may not sell as quickly because as the rates increase, the monthly payments for houses increase, too. Granted, however, that ¼% doesn't make that much of a difference, but this small change suggests that approaching any investment in property should be from a more conservative perspective right now, because what you buy is what you have to sell sometime down the road and you don't want to end up as many did in 2006 to 2009 with homes that were overpriced. It is amazing how much people pay if the interest rates are so low that the payment seems doable.

With the return of the 'light', it is important to review what you wish to keep or enhance in your life and what are the habits, patterns or even things that need release. With the North Node moving through Virgo and the South Node moving through Pisces, it is important to ask such questions as: "Where can I serve, or, give of myself?" (Virgo) "How can I improve customer service or cultivate customer loyalty?" (Virgo) "How can I make myself healthier -- what foods do I need to eat to improve this?" (Virgo) "When can I clear my house or property out of unwanted or unused items and transfer it to others who can use it?" (Virgo). "How can I make my work place more efficient?" "Do I need to hire new employees, or, let go of those that are not operating at full capacity?" "Do I need to review the equipment and technology I am using to make it more user friendly and affordable?" The North Node in Virgo is about facing the little nit-picky issues that seem bothersome, but are the basis for future success.

With the South Node transiting through Pisces, this is the time to let go of illusion that keep us from being who we came here to be. If alcohol or drug use has become too much a part of one's life, this is the time to seek help and release it from your sphere. This is what the South Node is about, letting go of delusion and illusion that doesn't serve us. It is about becoming clearer about setting boundaries, which is not something Pisces does easily and letting go of the constant need to give everyone the benefit of the doubt when they keep doing the same things over and over and aren't altering. This applies to employees or vendors whose services have decelerated rather than accelerated.

The South Node in Pisces also suggests one's reviewing their spending habits and their issues around credit that they've outgrown. Are you knee deep in debt or getting there? The South Node in Pisces offers a warning to review these issues and biting the bullet and doing something to change those patterns which may, unfortunately, kick us out of the fog in which we consistently find ourselves getting lost.

Is there an artistic part of yourself that you let go of many years ago which wants to return to you? What about the spiritual practices that you used to do like going to church, meditating, chanting that have gone away? It is important to recapture them again and once recaptured, put you back on a more positive road leading you to your 'meant to be' self. That is also the message of South Node in Pisces.

Throughout the coming year, Saturn (which is the planet of responsibility, order, and pulling in one's belt) is in adverse aspect to the nodes (which always accompany the eclipses). With Saturn stressing these traveling points and marking the U.S.A. chart pretty directly, the release of fantasy and confusion. I mean will Mexico actually pay for an 11-foot wall-and be okay with that? And isn't it the immigrants that made America the go-to destination in the world for fulfilling hopes, dreams and possibilities? Aren't many of us reading this just a generation or two away from those same immigrants who assimilated successfully? And how do you 'kick out' those that aren't legal and keep those who are? How do you do that? Obviously, this is one of the unrealistic approaches to real problems concerning international efforts, refugees and cooperation that we have to face in the coming years -- because these problems are NOT going away. Sagittarius is the sign of immigrants, education and belief systems and with Saturn flying through this sign right now a re-structuring is long overdue. This and so many unresolved issues will keep coming at us from various directions in the coming year, so how do we deal with this?

The key here is that you can't wait for the 'others' to do it for you. You, the individual, can do this for yourself. There are macrocosmic events and their foundations are built upon millions of microscopic moments. You are the microcosm. You are the pebble in the middle of a million ripples. When you change your life, get involved, serve, you change your surroundings and that is reflected back to you by your changed circumstances.

If we have a million microcosms of change happening at any given moment, we can change the larger macrocosmic world. And since this is the season of the return of the light, this is the question I again pose to you, my readers, "If the Sun were to suddenly rise at evening and set in the morning, the entire world would have to change. Consider yourself the "Sun", think about how you can serve and give something of yourself whether it is money or time or something else without thinking of how it can help you. That is the selflessness that the South Node in Pisces offers you and the best rendition of North Node in Virgo.

Happy Holidays to you and your families and thank you for all your wonderful support throughout the years.

Warm regards, Georgia Stathis

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Starcycles December 2015 Newsletter with Georgia Stathis Empty Re: Starcycles December 2015 Newsletter with Georgia Stathis

Post  Carol Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:04 pm

Astrology & 2016 Predictions:

"Professional astrologer Linda Schurman discussed how world events are tied in with astrological patterns, and shared her predictions about the economy, earth changes, and politics for 2016 and beyond. A recent Saturn square Neptune/opposition Jupiter, in which the planets were in a "tense relationship with one another," took place during the same time as the Paris attacks, an earthquake in Pakistan, and the shootings in San Bernardino, she pointed out. Regarding the election, she foresees a difficult time for Donald Trump, starting January 5th, 2016 when Mars goes into Scorpio, and then follows into Sagittarius in March.

What the US is doing in Iraq against ISIS will be effective enough that the terrorist group will relocate to Libya, she continued. A Uranus/Pluto square separation could be a period when the US is vulnerable to cyberattacks, Schurman noted, adding that her concern over climate change remains high. The economy is going to be "re-engineered" by 2017, "and we're going to be in shock as to how our lives are going to change," she cautioned. On the plus side, by 2020, we're going to have hydrogen fusion, which is the "holy grail" of energy production-- it will make obsolete the production of all fossil fuel, she enthused."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:08 pm