tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Sympathetic Vibrational Physics Newsletter - August, 2015 Validating Mind Force Illustrating and Animating SVP

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Sympathetic Vibrational Physics    Newsletter - August, 2015  Validating Mind Force   Illustrating and Animating SVP Empty Sympathetic Vibrational Physics Newsletter - August, 2015 Validating Mind Force Illustrating and Animating SVP

Post  Carol Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:30 pm

"Our purpose at the Pond Science Institute is to Awaken to higher levels of consciousness or Cause - not just phenomena on the 3D sense level (classical physics) of Effect. In the higher realm of Cause we work with ideas, intuition, art and subtle energy physics (nonclassical physics) thus building the Connecting Link between these two realms in Mind, Heart, Body and Energy. Five good examples of Awakened individuals are Edgar Cayce, Walter Russell, Phineas Quimby, Nikola Tesla and John Keely. We will stay focused on this purpose and mission."

Illustrating and Animating SVP
    "Some months ago I came to the realization my 35 years of writing thousands of pages of explanatory materials was not enough to convey SVP concepts - people weren’t getting it. If pictures are worth 10,000 words then a video is worth 10,000 words times the number of frames. Recently I began learning to illustrate and animate in 3D, plus motion or time, of SVP principles and laws. The program being used is Poser 10 from SmithMicro. It is affordable, capable, easy to learn and use. Animation also conveys ideas that are difficult if not impossible to describe with writing or words. To date I’ve published to my YouTube channel <https://www.youtube.com/user/dalesvp> several beginner exercises that actually do convey some insight or understanding. Watch for more animations! I guarantee the quality will improve as I learn the intricacies of Poser 10!"
    https://www.youtube.com/user/dalesvp

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:13 am