tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Interesting predictions that may have scared us but were wrong.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Interesting predictions that may have scared us but were wrong. Empty Interesting predictions that may have scared us but were wrong.

Post  bobhardee Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:03 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Interesting predictions that may have scared us but were wrong. Empty Re: Interesting predictions that may have scared us but were wrong.

Post  Carol Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Hi Bob,

Every summer something like a comet or Nibiru crossing overhead is predicted for the month of September for YEARS!. And every September, I do make an extra Costco run, fill up all the gas tanks on the cars and takes some extra cash out in case of an EMP from the Sun, or something else happens that would not allow us to use credit cards.

Sadly, the person who got me started on all of this prepping even before Y2K was the remote viewer Major Ed Dames - back in, I suspect 1995. Major Dames (or Dr. Doom as he likes to call himself) was always talking about the solar kill shot on the late night radio show Coast to Coast with Art Bell. So we've been in the habit of "prepping" for the past 20 years. TWENTY YEARS and not a friggin thing has happened in September other then 9/11 in 2001 and that was a man made event.

So this year.. my neighbor, who is a Messianic Jew has been sending me almost daily emails convinced with the Blood Moon and all of the signs in the Bible that the second coming was upon us any day now and has been standing outside on her porch calling out to god to come get her - she's ready for the rapture.

Well I'm not ready. So have been praying for more time to do my "good works" - meaning there is a lot more to be done before it's time to cross over.

Subsequently, we even scheduled my cervical spine surgery for Oct 1st, this Thursday - so I'll be out of commission for a bit. My surgeon assured me that there was only a 1 percent mortality rate so I thought, GREAT! With 99% in my favor - it's all good. I don't think I'll end up coming home in a box as ashes to be scattered upon the surface of the sea along with some plumeria blossoms. It seems the auto accident in Utah at night, where the deer ran into my car knocking the car off the freeway down the embankment did far more damage then we originally thought - so now it's time for 3 vertebra to be removed and a titanium neck plate to go in and hold the new vertebra together. The good news is I'll be sleeping during the procedure. The bad news is a sore throat and 3-8 months for it all to heal.

After seeing the MRI pictures in August - I was really depressed not thinking I would survive another surgery given what happened during the last one 8 years ago. Thank goodness I'm beyond the fear factor having talked to a two people, one a friend, who had gone through a similar surgery and are doing terrific.

I just think we're meant to enjoy our daily life, be kind to others, keep learning new things and help out where we can.

Besides Bob... with our governments Secret Space Command on the job, along with ETs who keep shifting timelines so the outcome is more positive (so I've been informed by a contactee) for us wee humans on the planet - the future looks to be changing in ways we can't even begin to imagine.

At least this year many got to enjoy the full moon and most don't know or care - so their lives go on smoothly.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Interesting predictions that may have scared us but were wrong. Empty Re: Interesting predictions that may have scared us but were wrong.

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:51 am

Carol's words:
    ".....the future looks to be changing in ways we can't even begin to imagine"

Oh yeaaa Oooyeah 1 Sounds like you're ready for IT, Carol. You'll live any way, whatever the form. I like to see it in this way,
    before and after chopping wood, with enlightenment in between, in a physical body on this, or possibly another? planet Cheerful

"I just think we're meant to enjoy our daily life, be kind to others, keep learning new things and help out where we can".
    Yes, I'm with you in this, Carol. I will send you support on October 1st, coming Thursday. If you feel it's right to do this, tell your
    body parts that will be operated on, in advance, that they will be affected. This is part of a self-healing process and a way to
    prevent the tissue-trauma somewhat, if you get what I mean. You can also ask the surgeon to describe his actions, while operating
    on them, with you in narcosis-sleep. Your being will notice this and also in that way it's more present in following what's happening
    to your physical body, in close connection.

As for the days between 23rd and 28th of September, after an initial strange couple of days, feeling a bit strange, as if nothing
    mattered as much as it did before, while I lived in expectation of The Event, I remembered that no fixed dates are given, in the
    descriptions of Susie Beiler's 12 video presentation. Also I felt that this attitude had thrown me outside of living in the present
    moment, hence... I threw myself off the right track, or so it felt to me. Very interesting, what prophecies can do to you, at times.
    All days that are lived through in this way are good practice, to say it in a lighthearted way Cheerful

I pondered going through my days as if The Event had actually happened, shaping up and live what I intend to do and love to be.
    Which is a creative way of making manifest what my intention is and what's present in my heart's desire. I do feel it's in the making
    already for some time, in my perception. I'm feeling often that I live in my heaven here in the UK, my new location since July 1st Cheerful

I've begun to look at these doom-and-gloom prophecies as human projections of intuitive hunches, in which a process of transformation
    is imagined as a desastrous impact of a comet or meteor on planet Earth. It's important to remember that prophecies are creations
    based on the situation and the state of mind of the creator present in it, never a thing that is meant to happen as if fixed in time.
    It's like a weatherforecast with showers, you can choose to bring your umbrella or not. The umbrella isn't dictating the shower, see?

When fear is part of a prophets visualization/imagining, the chaos as part of that process of transformation is felt as a dangerous life-
    threatening thing and so... images of celestial objects coming our way, easily pop up. They're also easily observed and explained as
    punishment of God, for we're sort of trained to be submissive to it, it's deeply ingrained in our DNA.

When a religious fanatic sauce is added to the prophecy in the making, it's a very short distance to Self-inflating Stardom in the name
    of God and the prophecy becomes the voice of God and proof of his love for us: God sending a token of it until death does us part.
    I'm referring to a God, created in the image of a human being, if any of you feels hurt or offended by my sarcasm.

To me, the so called wrath of God is a human projection of his inner turmoil, his conscience' voice growing loud enough to be heard,
    creating feelings of discomfort, due to deeply painful issues, projected onto an outside force or presence. Alas... that's been discussed
    in numerous ways already, by men like Jung and Campbell, if I'm right. The team of Monty Python has shown this view in many different
    ways too, as I perceive it. One of them is this image, part of their hilarious cartoon-circus.

Interesting predictions that may have scared us but were wrong. Images22

sunny Be well, Carol, before, during and after the operation sunny

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:28 am

Carol,
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all goes well and the spirit of healing surrounds you and keeps you safe.
    God bless.
    Bob H.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:24 am

Thank you BB and Bob. Your prayers are most welcomed.  Flowers  Hadriel

I think the path of spirituality exists outside of religion as it's basically based on one's personal relationship with god and depending upon how one is raised may also include the teachings of some person who walked the spiritual path to a state of enlightenment. Hence I have a much different perspective on "religion" then the regular person as I see it as a method of entrainment  Adv2 which often elevates the male who is given permission to dominate the female. For some that may work but most independent women  Fighters would have a hard time with that given todays world.  

We were particularly drawn to the path of Sant Mat (the path of the Saints) where the focus was on meditation  Enlightened where one develops their spiritual relationship with god. This path promotes kindness, submission of ego as a result of spiritual practice, no mind altering drugs or alcohol and being a vegetarian.

Actually one can have some pretty amazing spiritual experiences Spiritual  by following this very simple lifestyle.. and yet it requires discipline and a commitment to put ones spiritual path before ego gratification.

I think religion may work for some, yet that too, I've set aside for a variety of reasons. This is not to say I don't enjoying attending various services  Candle in the Wind  from time to time, but given my personal experience with some of the "people" in control, I both saw and experienced how they let their ego  Nutbar  dictate their behavior rather then allowing the genuine teachings of compassion dictate how they behave toward the ones they wished to steward.

If one's personal relationship with the Divine is the primary relationship in life then it becomes easier to set fear aside and enjoy sharing our god-given talents with one another.  The Carol

Living in the 3rd dimension presents it's challenges and is most likely one of the most difficult "schools" for our soul to grow and expand. Personally, I think learning how to sit on one's ego when among others and not let ego run amuck one of the more difficult lessons. Hence the mini discourse on the difference between religion and spirituality.

Enjoy your day.
    Sabina

Last edited by Carol on Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Carol, I wish you well with your surgery. The prognosis sounds encouraging. It's amazing what they can do these days.

The RIGHT kind of State-Church might not be such a bad-idea. I think England should be carefully studied for clues regarding what works -- and what doesn't work -- relative to Church, State, and Royalty. England is probably dysfunctional in these areas -- yet where is there a better centuries-old societal-laboratory regarding the Union of Church, State, and Royalty?? It might be cool to live in a setting such as seen in Ex Machina (in a MUCH smaller and cheaper home)!! A small home (with a 10-Inch Dobsonian-Telescope -- and a Powerful-Computer (PC) with InterPlaNet access) would be optimal!! Being completely "off the grid" would rock!! I support religion and church -- but often the "Great Out of Doors" is MUCH More Inspirational!! BTW -- I STILL agonize-constantly over the End of the World!!

Interesting predictions that may have scared us but were wrong. Telescope1
    Interesting predictions that may have scared us but were wrong. 553922fa43ab7eb66f6a3359_ex-machina-design-4
    Interesting predictions that may have scared us but were wrong. Controlroom
    Interesting predictions that may have scared us but were wrong. ACP_Test
    Interesting predictions that may have scared us but were wrong. 9201066a9a57cd778655a7eac18dba0a

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:27 pm

Hi Oxy... All I know for sure is that life is a mystery and I enjoy turning the pages each day presents to view what's next on the agenda. The other thing I learned is having a partner to share life with who is comparable and kind enriches the experience - living on a mountain top without someone to share it with can get lonely.

Interesting predictions that may have scared us but were wrong. 553922fa43ab7eb66f6a3359_ex-machina-design-4
    Nice picture

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:08 am

Thank-you Carol. Well Said.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:52 pm

"If one's personal relationship with the Divine is the primary relationship in life
    then it becomes easier to set fear aside and enjoy sharing our
    The Carol
    god given talents with one another".

What a beautiful way of saying it, Carol. I think that's the spirit that will help you through it Cheerful

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:11 am