tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Finland suspends H1N1 vaccines after children suffer narcolepsy from vaccinations

syamakunda
    syamakunda

Finland suspends H1N1 vaccines after children suffer narcolepsy from vaccinations Empty Finland suspends H1N1 vaccines after children suffer narcolepsy from vaccinations

Post  syamakunda Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:21 am

Hi all...

We have here in Finland big noise around svineflu vaccinations.(still)
    Same time that Finnish authorities prohibt to give anymore vaccinations in some areas
    in Finland people fight like cavemen in lines to get one..:) Unbelievable circus!!

However what worries me is that it seems to be children who are targeted with this
    bioweapon.

Read more here..

http://www.naturalnews.com/029596_vaccines_narcolepsy.html

Sk...
    flower
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Finland suspends H1N1 vaccines after children suffer narcolepsy from vaccinations Empty Re: Finland suspends H1N1 vaccines after children suffer narcolepsy from vaccinations

Post  Carol Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Thank you for posting this info and link. I used to work for the Public Health Department and had a very heated discussion with the Medical director over this issue. When I was Executive Director of the Child Abuse Prevention Council in the San Francisco Bay Area, one of my jobs was to review all child autopsy reports. It was stunning to me how many infant deaths followed vaccination and the puncture marks were identified in the report. Then and there I thought vaccinations deadly and still think so. In some instances they may be helpful but these days in my personal opinion I think the over use of vaccinations in children and babies destroy their immune systems and cause untold brain damage which includes autism from the mercury used as a stabilized in the vaccine.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Finland suspends H1N1 vaccines after children suffer narcolepsy from vaccinations Empty Re: Finland suspends H1N1 vaccines after children suffer narcolepsy from vaccinations

Post  mudra Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Thank You Kunda .

Here is the link to my thread in PA dedicated to vaccines :

"H1N1 prevention and immunity to poisonous effects ".
    Even when vaccinated there is still a lot one can do to overcome the intoxication .

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17068

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:43 pm