tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

CIA operated H1N1 aerial spraying plane shot down in china - will the XXXX NOW hit the fans ???

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

CIA operated H1N1 aerial spraying plane shot down in china - will the XXXX NOW hit the fans ??? Empty CIA operated H1N1 aerial spraying plane shot down in china - will the XXXX NOW hit the fans ???

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

CIA operated H1N1 aerial spraying plane shot down in china - will the XXXX NOW hit the fans ??? Empty Re: CIA operated H1N1 aerial spraying plane shot down in china - will the XXXX NOW hit the fans ???

Post  Carol Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:49 pm

no... highly unlikely except for some very embarrassing questions. As a nation we unfortunately have a few idiots making decisions that affect our entire nation and world health.

The question is "who" - as "who" made this decision.. an individual. I seriously doubt that this action was condoned by Congress - who are suppose to represent the american people and generally don't when it comes to protecting Big Business. I'm just glad they were stopped. Again, it is the innocent who become victims of this type of tragic dysfunctional thinking. What of the women, children and families that could have been harmed or killed by the release of an engineered virus? Someone has to stand up for what is "right action" when it comes to being stewards for humanity and our planet.

CIA Operated Aerial Spraying Plane Carrying "Mutated" Virus Shot Down in China

Reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that a US government contracted airplane piloted by American CIA agents and carrying a cargo of a "mutated"swine flu virus intended for aerial spraying was shot down at China's Shanghai Pudong airport by a saboteur team of what are believed to be Israeli Mossad soldiers seeking to prevent an American attack upon one of their Central Asian bases located in the Central Asian Nation of Kyrgyzstan.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

CIA operated H1N1 aerial spraying plane shot down in china - will the XXXX NOW hit the fans ??? Empty Re: CIA operated H1N1 aerial spraying plane shot down in china - will the XXXX NOW hit the fans ???

Post  lawlessline Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:23 pm

This story dates from 2009?????
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Well there you go then. Nothing much happened. And I missed the date on the article as well.

Hey Susan... I appreciate your posts and would also appreciate the date of the article being posted when you see it. TIA and Cheers.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:36 am