tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

David Lane Astrophotography - Stunning

mudra
    mudra

David Lane Astrophotography - Stunning  Empty David Lane Astrophotography - Stunning

Post  mudra Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:46 am

David Lane Astrophotography

Water pools at the Garden of Eden / Arches National Park

The aftermath of the storm at Arches National Park. I waited the storm out in the parking lot of the Garden of Eden. I nodded off and when I awoke most of the storm had passed and there was oddly a pooling of water on the rock. So out I went to get some reflection shots (which I happen to love). Let me know if you enjoy it!

David Lane Astrophotography - Stunning  Arches10

Here’s one of my favorite reflection pic I’ve ever done. Most of the night was windy and the water rippled ruining earlier shots. Then about 2 AM the wind died down just as I was about to give up and I got this.

I love this whole area but it is SO SO hard to get to here even with special vehicles designed for sand. DO NOT try this with your home vehicle!

I call this shot DAMn! See a play on dam which someone built here. Lots of large tadpoles and reeds in the water. Hard to believe the frogs had been at work in the 100+ degree heat.

David Lane Astrophotography - Stunning  Damn-210

Visit David Lane's blog: Arrow http://www.davelaneastrophotography.com/blog/

Thubs Up

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 pm