tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Pris, don't take me too Siriusly!! I care -- and I don't care. This is sort of like writing a script for a show. I honestly try to stay as close to possible-truth as possible -- but I obviously can't prove most of it. My internet-activities are merely an experiment covering particular areas of alternative-research. A lot of what I project on this website is an act -- but I try to make it an honest-act. I don't act like this in "real-life". Sometimes I try to confuse rather than convince. "If you can't convince them -- confuse them!!" I've honestly been trying to stop posting on the internet for three or four years!! I really mean it when I say it!! "The Spirit is Willing -- But the Flesh is Weak!!" BTW -- what if those "Lizard-Dudes" really exist??!! If so "Can't We All Just Get Along??!!"

Pris
    Pris

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead

Post  Pris Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:35 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Pris, don't take me too Siriusly!! I care -- and I don't care. This is sort of like writing a script for a show. I honestly try to stay as close to possible-truth as possible -- but I obviously can't prove most of it. My internet-activities are merely an experiment covering particular areas of alternative-research. A lot of what I project on this website is an act -- but I try to make it an honest-act. I don't act like this in "real-life". Sometimes I try to confuse rather than convince. "If you can't convince them -- confuse them!!" I've honestly been trying to stop posting on the internet for three or four years!! I really mean it when I say it!! "The Spirit is Willing -- But the Flesh is Weak!!" BTW -- what if those "Lizard-Dudes" really exist??!! If so "Can't We All Just Get Along??!!"

Errm, okay.  Now, I think I get it.  Hehe.  You are a brat -- possibly even worse than me. Wink

Unlike you, however, I don't put on an act in a forum (unless I am pretending to be a cat and then I do my best to be abundantly clear about it).  I LOVE acting, btw.

Okay, I won't take you too Siriusly from now on. tongue  I take it those reptiles are supposed to come from Sirius?  Is the intent of posting those images and videos meant to intimidate and/or warn people?  Repeatedly posting said imagery only strengthens the message -- whatever that is.  Are they meant to frighten people?  I rather like dragons myself. Cool
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:06 am

"I have no idea whether Dragons exist, or not -- or where they
    might originate -- but if they really do exist -- what's there not to like?? Siriusly."
    Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead - Page 2 Dragon-and-Fairy-dragons-33423132-1680-1050
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:28 pm

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead - Page 2 11

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead - Page 2 You-may-say-im-a-dreamer-but-john-lennon-inspiring-quote-vinyl-sticker-decal
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:19 pm

Regarding the historical and the other-worldly -- I have no idea what's fact -- and what's fantasy -- regardless of who I might've been (or not been) in previous-lives (if any). I have no idea who the good-guys and bad-guys really are -- going way, way, way back. I might've been the best of the best and/or the worst of the worst. I have no fracking idea. Sometimes I wonder if Earth and Pandora have a somewhat similar history?! If so -- I fear that we might be nearing the End of Avatar. BTW -- I often wonder if they've combined the Avatar -- Hybrid -- and AI concepts??!! Ex Obama??!!
    Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead - Page 2 Download-Avatar-Movie-wallpaper8

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead - Page 2 Avatar_special_edition-wide
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:14 am

You can drive yourself crazy with all the 'what ifs?' and even create your own 'reality' around that.  I do my best not to entertain 'negative reality bubbles'.

The more thought you put into something, the more real it becomes.  We are all creators.  Heed your thoughts.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:15 am

Psychic Sylvia Brown called Earth "The Insane-Asylum" -- so perhaps most everyone is crazy (regardless of whether they ask "what-if" or not). I know I'm crazy (in a controlled and nice manner) -- but hopefully someone will learn something from my "madness". Perhaps the "pursuit of truth" is a "thankless and hopeless quest". A father buying a puzzle for his child noticed a particularly complex puzzle, telling the clerk "this one seems much too difficult for a child" -- to which the clerk replied "it's designed to teach children about life -- no matter how hard they try to put it together, it's always wrong." Notice the Blue AMC Pacer in the following video. I owned a Blue AMC Pacer!! I also used to do donuts with it in a restaurant parking-lot!!

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:13 am

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:15 pm

8/29/2015
    I suggest you get out a pencil and paper to jot down the names which will help keep the story straight. Here's a start: Jeff Lash was also known as Bob Smith and Gerald Lass. He was the person who died and he was left in an SUV wrapped in "dry ice" by his girlfriend Katherine N. and a person who worked for her DonMarie Hannon.

There are some time line holes in this story but it is worth the listen......and yes it is Linda Molton Howe. That world famous reporter who has put this together on Dreamland.

http://strieber.streamguys1.com/dreamland_08_28_15fr.mp3

Enjoy. I think.
    Bob H.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:58 pm