tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead Empty Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead

Post  bobhardee Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:08 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead Empty Re: Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:51 am

What if all of us were Ancient-Aliens in the very-distant past -- and subsequently became involved in various Renegade Genetic-Experimentation Programs which resulted in various and sundry Physical and Spiritual Wars Among Soul-Relatives??!! What if most everyone in this particular solar system are part of the Orion-Group?? What if the so-called "Aliens" are mostly "Us"?? What if the rest of the universe wants us to be what we all were back in the "Good Old Days"?? What if the "Creator of Humanity" is viewed as being "Universe-Enemy Number-One"??

Psalm 139: 1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising , thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high , I cannot attain unto it. 7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. 11 If I say , Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. 12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. 13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made : marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written , which in continuance were fashioned , when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake , I am still with thee. 19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men. 20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain. 21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? 22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies . 23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Pris
    Pris

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead Empty Re: Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead

Post  Pris Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:34 am

Lol! I was wondering how long it would take for this story to get into The Mists.  Bleh
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:01 pm

Ortho's question: "What if all of us were Ancient-Aliens in the very-distant past -- and subsequently became involved in various Renegade Genetic-Experimentation Programs which resulted in various and sundry Physical and Spiritual Wars Among Soul-Relatives??!!"

What if... we've lived many lives, not restricted to planet Earth? Isn't our soul capable of flying in the sun (but not
    like a moth in a candle) able to circle the moon and have a peek at the farthest spot in the Universe, if there's a limit to it?
    I like your style of starting a post with a question, ortho. I and others here can ponder that possibility and imagine how that
    works and has worked out.

I've got this feeling that I've been involved in many games on the playground of life and its expressions, as a soul.
    I tend to think that we all have chosen to be here now, for a reason and that it takes certain steps and exsersizes
    for those who long to wake up, in order to approve of having made that choice. Remembering that choice and act
    accordingly is as much personal as impersonal, as I perceive it, for it involves my inner motions and e-motions, the
    heart, body and soul that I am for myself, as well as their motions and e-motions towards the global events and
    changes in the solar system, including ET races.

The moment I change my point of view on ET-races "out there" keeping in mind that they are my distant relatives,
    there's no trigger for fear or hatred. I may feel extremely alien myself, when I'm invited for dinner at the table of a
    host that lives in a saucer, with his loved ones, seeing them all completely at ease among each other, happily chatting
    silently by the use of telepathy. I imagine I will feel very uncomfortable and awkward, in the beginning at least.... Cheerful
    Didn't ET have some trouble in homes of humans on planet Earth, finding out how drinks affect him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xWMqsZOYWg
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:14 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:What if... we've lived many lives, not restricted to planet Earth? Isn't our soul capable of flying in the sun (but not
    like a moth in a candle) able to circle the moon and have a peek at the farthest spot in the Universe, if there's a limit to it?

Calling all OBErs and/or remote viewers -- please circle the moon and share what you've 'seen' on the dark side.  There's supposed to be a base there.  Of course, you cannot provide 'proof' of what you allege to 'see', no proof for any of it.  I'm just curious.  OBEs and remote viewings are experiences in 'altered states'.  I'm familiar with those and anyone can imagine anything in those states.

What's proof?  Lots and lots of hi-quality photographs might be nice.  Yes, I'm familiar with Photoshop and how easy it is to fake images.  At least photographs provide... something tangible to study.

Yes... what if?  Have I had many lives?  How can this be 'proven' outside of unprovable information from an altered state?

Are there aliens?  I'll make this simple -- please provide hi-quality video footage and/or photographs of the ones that don't look like us, should be easy -- apparently there's plenty to pick from (aliens that is).  Please, no amateur out-of-focus 20th generation garbage, thanks.  Verification of the 'event' by crowds of people (real people, not a government spin operation lol) would be nice.

Until then...  Hmmm

bobhardee wrote:
    Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead

Great title -- where is the proof this guy was an alien?  He was supposedly an alien hybrid -- let's at least get that right.  So, we are to believe he was an alien hybrid just because his fiancée said so?  This idea is even being sold in mainstream news.  That's suspicious.  What do those who control mainstream news got to gain from this?

It's possible the guy that died in the car told his fiancée he was an alien hybrid out to save the world because it’s so much more glamourous than just being a weapons nut -- should she ever discover the millions of dollars worth of guns/ammunition/cash/armoured vehicle(s) he had stashed away.

Aside from that, heck, the whole story could be a government spin operation just to see how we react to it.  Whistle
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:30 pm

I knew a Huntington Library Lady who was fond of the words "PROVE IT!!" All I really seem to know is that we don't know who we are -- we don't know where we came from -- we're screwing-up what we're supposed to be doing (whatever it is) -- and we don't know where the hell we're going. "Thinking One Knows" and "Really Knowing" are two VERY different things...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:37 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I knew a Huntington Library Lady who was fond of the words "PROVE IT!!" All I really seem to know is that we don't know who we are -- we don't know where we came from -- we're screwing-up what we're supposed to be doing (whatever it is) -- and we don't know where the hell we're going. "Thinking One Knows" and "Really Knowing" are two VERY different things...

Well said! cheers    But, I still want proof. Heh heh
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:36 am

Pris wrote:  I'm just curious.  OBEs and remote viewings are experiences in 'altered states'.  I'm familiar with those and anyone can imagine anything in those states.

What's proof?  Lots and lots of hi-quality photographs might be nice.  Yes, I'm familiar with Photoshop and how easy it is to fake images. At least photographs provide... something tangible to study.

Yes... what if?  Have I had many lives?  How can this be 'proven' outside of unprovable information from an altered state?

"... and anyone can imagine anything in those altered states." Yes, I agree with that being true, Pris, thanks for all your questions and
    requests for proof. They trigger many thoughts in me. I'm presenting no proof or evidence here, so don't wait for that. It's only my truth
    as I've found it so far and live by until this day. Don't you think it's for that statement of yours, that condition, that no proof can be given
    ever? Not to the public and not to one individual human being? That statement of yours proves how experiential truth and proof is, see?

It's as fleeting as water and a tough and wise paradox in the present conditions of life, I think. The wisdom, to me, is in the condition that
    only by free will the locks of inner doors will open to truth. I see the passing through these doors as a yes to "know thyself" and the response-
    ability for knowing that which can't be unknown. Finding the truth of who you are in crystal clarity is very painful at times. It's as much a
    bitter remedy to heal that life, depending on one's choice by free will. Our ego loves to protect its tender spots, by creating a reality with
    velvet prison bars, declaring what's real or not in those "altered states". It's that famous going in circles, to maintain the peace, never
    breaking with that protocol, for survival.

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead Ourobu11

I've found through experience, that it's a very thin line between discerning reality with common sense and the practical handling of it in
    form and expressions of it and the reality we may experience in "altered states" or the virtual world of www.  Either chosen in full conscious-
    ness or dwelling in them for whatever reason, though unconscious of it, triggered by the need to escape the pain and suffering in an existence
    with a physical form holding our spirit. It's a futile attempt though, for as I experienced, it's jumping from a hot spring into a steaming cauldron.
    When I go... into the astral world, imagine and ponder in an attempt to find understanding and directions, I may involve my instinctual reactions
    in it and experience them as if they're real and happening already. I know how to do that, I don't choose to go there unaware.

I think that you, ortho are at times in this state, capable of becoming that, what you imagine as a possibility, in "silent desperation" as you describe it.
    I think that you're taking part in much suffering and pain in human souls by a sort of "channeling" it, imagined as a possible reality. Even sensing alien beings? Please correct me if I'm wrong, ortho? I'm in respect to your investigation of the truth and the implications of your style to find answers, honestly! To me, it's a difficult path and you must be strong to go that far on it, dividing the water of the Red Sea, in a sense....

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead Fantas10

As far as I came to understand it, channeling is of itself not a spiritual action. That's the reason why it's often discussed and set aside as
    a...."no go there" in non-acceptance of it. It's hard to find evidence and proof in channeled messages. For the personality of the one who
    channels can blend in with the message coming in from another source. It's a tricky world, not necessarily evil, but tricky. When practiced
    in spiritual schools and trainings with a certain curriculum, channeling can mean opening up to an intrusion of beings and energies that disturb
    the game and challenge the designer of that game... that curriculum. Conflicting intentions may clash.

It's a touchy subject, for some mediums who channel, derive their status from it and practice being a medium as a substitute for "I'm not here,
    don't look at me, I'm not here at all" and one should be highly suspicious to the words coming out of these mouths, often presented to the "masses"
    in sensational flowery and flattering fringes. Although the 3rd Reich devotees in the streets of Berlin, were similarly "hypnotized" but in less flowery fringes, as we all know. Ortho, you published an image of such a moment, recently and to me it's tangible what's happening in that sepia reality.

One can be spiritual without being psychic and one can by psychic without being spiritual, as I perceive this as true. Think for yourself.
    I've found the fleeting nature of truth (again) by a recent experience of mine, when trying to find my way where I live now, in the UK.
    It also reminded me of a youth-full bragging which says much about how my mind works, creating my logic and the interpretation of my reality.
    At a very young age, I think I was 8 years old, I taught myself how to swim. Pleased with myself I went home and yelled at my aunt who opened the door "I can swim, only I still sink!" which made her bend over in laughter. To me this exclamation was a truth and logic that was clear evidence.

In the first week of my exploring of the area, walking a footpath to a nearby city, I found myself on a corner with a street-name that looked
    familiar to me. I thought "Well, it seems that there's a street with the same name here too" assuming I had reached that city. Slowly my surrounding world dawned on me and I noticed that I had arrived at the starting point of my walk, in the village where I live. I had to laugh about my mistake,
    also for the fact that I love to explore and wander without a map.

Since that week, I've made long walks and explored the area all around my village, finding hidden forests with gurgling streams, hilltops in the blazing
    sun and this week, a meadow with a sick cow that I found suddenly, hiding under the trees chewing herbs, while I munched my lunch. I could be a
    guide to the villagers, for being without a map, just feeling my way into and out of unfamiliar terrain, I discover many hidden places.
    On second thought... reminding myself of that circling tour in my first week... doesn't that sound familiar to this "I can swim, but I still sink? Cheerful
    [/quote]

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:05 pm

I definitely feel like I'm here without a map, B.B. Baghor.  That's a good way of putting it.  For the most part, I'm glad for it, too (don't get me wrong, if I suddenly knew 'everything', I'd be like 'whooo hoooooo!!!'  And, then I'd just go back to having fun and loving everyone and everything as best as I can).

(you twixed-up our comments, you might want to rearrange who's who Wink
    )
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:11 am

Oh yes, very good that you mention this twixing up of our posts, Pris. I've corrected that. I learned something by experience here, thx!
    As far as you being without a map, I understand fully what you mean. After posting my views I felt that I'm not clear yet in where our worlds
    can possibly touch and where mine resonates with yours, as far as understanding each other's style of posting and value of sharing views.
    I'm happy you're honest about the way you are without a map and feeling okay about it. Nice pun on my walking without a map, ha!
    Isn't it simple and true, that at the bottom of all that is and can be said, like in my long post Bleh this is what really counts
    your words: "............having fun and loving everyone and everything as best as I can." Thank you for a great reminder today.

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead 3_litt10
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:00 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:Oh yes, very good that you mention this twixing up of our posts, Pris. I've corrected that. I learned something by experience here, thx!
    As far as you being without a map, I understand fully what you mean. After posting my views I felt that I'm not clear yet in where our worlds
    can possibly touch and where mine resonates with yours, as far as understanding each other's style of posting and value of sharing views.
    I'm happy you're honest about the way you are without a map and feeling okay about it. Nice pun on my walking without a map, ha!
    Isn't it simple and true, that at the bottom of all that is and can be said, like in my long post  Bleh  this is what really counts
    your words: "............having fun and loving everyone and everything as best as I can." Thank you for a great reminder today.

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead 3_litt10

I take it I'm one of these frazzled looking little birdies?
    Teehee, I think they're adorable btw. Flowers

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead Inside-every-grumpy-old-cat-is-a-kitten-wondering-what-the-hell-happened

I think we connect in more ways than we realize.  Maybe I'm the itch you want to scratch or vise versa (HAR HAR)!  Very Happy

There's nothing more enjoyable, IMHO, than exploring the world and not knowing what we'll find.  It's not always what we expect, of course, but it's worth it for the pleasant surprises we get now and again.

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead Ddd7948bd2c08f01234dacc12d5784ee
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Pris words: "There's nothing more enjoyable, IMHO, than exploring the world and not knowing what we'll find. It's not always what we expect, of course, but it's worth it for the pleasant surprises we get now and again".

Thank you, Pris Flowers that's a lovely way of putting it I think. Those cats with their trunks are great!
    I'm like that kitten, as I imagine it with its legs and furry bottom planted firmly on the ground, like if it's mewing
    "I don't go one more step, unless you tell me where we go, why we go, why I can't take my friend with us
    and what's for dinner tonight!" The other cat looks like it's having a text balloon above its head with "Oh,
    cranky, there we go again... Hmmm "

The birds are a reminder, to myself mainly, that every bird sings as it's beaked... is that the right word for
    singing according how its beak is shaped...? It's a Dutch saying... and design of a word maybe Wink
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:50 pm

The Alien Sent to Earth to Protect Us is AWOL!! 
    She Was Last Heard Singing "Beam Me Up, Scotty!!"
    Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead 7d7fbb21gw1dxusszxp6cj
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:31 pm

Eegads, what's she got to do with any of this? (please no tarnishing Star Trek by association!! Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead Svomit_100-122)  

I thought B.B.Baghor and I were doing a great job derailing this thread, but this takes the cake. Big Grin 1
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:45 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:Pris words: "There's nothing more enjoyable, IMHO, than exploring the world and not knowing what we'll find.  It's not always what we expect, of course, but it's worth it for the pleasant surprises we get now and again".

Thank you, Pris Flowers  that's a lovely way of putting it I think. Those cats with their trunks are great!
    I'm like that kitten, as I imagine it with its legs and furry bottom planted firmly on the ground, like if it's mewing
    "I don't go one more step, unless you tell me where we go, why we go, why I can't take my friend with us
    and what's for dinner tonight!" The other cat looks like it's having a text balloon above its head with "Oh,
    cranky, there we go again...  Hmmm "

The birds are a reminder, to myself mainly, that every bird sings as it's beaked... is that the right word for
    singing according how its beak is shaped...?  It's a Dutch saying... and design of a word maybe Wink

Thank you! flower

(I like your Tolkien quote btw. Very Happy)

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead Wise_cat_says_not_all_who_wander_are_lost_artwork_poster-r77d3bf99da2d43bc9c1a108653b5cc26_wv3_8byvr_512

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:24 am

8/5/2015
    FYI everyone.
    I looked for an autopsy report or a decent follow up story from one of the main streams that reported this (this was reported by several TV stations) but could not find anything other than references to the original report about all the guns and ammo. If nothing else, it seems that someone would have said......We did check with the coroner's report and he was NOT an alien hybrid race just an everyday human. When you Youtube search this and see the reports, you may come away with many more questions than answers........and ALL the reports seemed to just focus on the guns and etc.

Who was this girlfriend and who in their right mind leaves someone in a car to rot? Something or somebody scared the poop out of her would be my guess.

Why not have a follow up story that starts with......Well folks we hate to break it to you but our gun nut was just another ordinary human and had connections with a lot of gun stores.

Maybe he was ready to transport all those guns and etc to another planet where such technology is outlawed?
    Maybe he was part of a secret ISIS cell that was going to attack LA and was going to arrive there by his underwater car?

The possibilities are endless on this story.

The point is that somebody should have done some follow up....unless they were all told not to. Perhaps I should say discouraged from doing so.
    Bob H.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:35 am

I'm sorry for that "alien" picture -- but how do we know what an "alien" would really look-like?? -- and how would we know if they were really "here in peace" and "here to protect us"?? What if they were "here to reign-in and rule the slaves"?? What if they were here to "save the world" and "exterminate the talking-monkeys"??

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:13 pm

bobhardee wrote:8/5/2015
    FYI everyone.
    I looked for an autopsy report or a decent follow up story from one of the main streams that reported this (this was reported by several TV stations) but could not find anything other than references to the original report about all the guns and ammo.  If nothing else, it seems that someone would have said......We did check with the coroner's report and he was NOT an alien hybrid race just an everyday human. When you Youtube search this and see the reports, you may come away with many more questions than answers........and ALL the reports seemed to just focus on the guns and etc.

Who was this girlfriend and who in their right mind leaves someone in a car to rot? Something or somebody scared the poop out of her would be my guess.  

Why not have a follow up story that starts with......Well folks we hate to break it to you but our gun nut was just another ordinary human and had connections with a lot of gun stores.

Maybe he was ready to transport all those guns and etc to another planet where such technology is outlawed?
    Maybe he was part of a secret ISIS cell that was going to attack LA and was going to arrive there by his underwater car?

The possibilities are endless on this story.

The point is that somebody should have done some follow up....unless they were all told not to. Perhaps I should say discouraged from doing so.
    Bob H.

Ahh.  So you believe, if there's a coroner's report that says the guy was just an everyday human, you'd believe the mainstream 'news update'?  Come ooorrrnn.  Do you really think they'd release information that the guy was REALLY an alien hybrid if he was?  No freakin' way.

The only way we'd 'know for sure', was if someone (like his fiancee) had some of his hair and took it to an independent lab (apparently, you also need lots of money for this) and had it analyzed without government/mainstream/bias involvement.  And, then somehow get those results released to the public without being killed (remember the whole thing with Lloyd Pye and the Starchild?).

I agree that someone who leaves a body to rot in a car... has concerns about something.  That leaves the speculation door wide open.  Speculation is fun but it doesn't get us anywhere.  We have a few facts (or do we?).  All the rest is hearsay and/or fabricated.  There's a possibility the whole thing is staged.

How do we like our entertainment/entrainment?  alien

Last edited by Pris on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:41 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm sorry for that "alien" picture -- but how do we know what an "alien" would really look-like?? -- and how would we know if they were really "here in peace" and "here to protect us"?? What if they were "here to reign-in and rule the slaves"?? What if they were here to "save the world" and "exterminate the talking-monkeys"??

There's a nice, green-looking dude in your avatar, orthodoxymoron, that looks like a 'bonafide' alien to me.  Apparently, there's tons of these 'different looking' humanoid species running around.  You'd know it if you saw one.  No question about it.  How hard would it be to get actual video footage and/or hi-rez photos in a public venue of such a being and share it en masse?  That would work. Very Happy  

Yes, there's that niggly little thing about being likely killed off if you were to share something like that, but it will have been worth it, right?

As for worrying about if they are 'here in peace', 'here to protect us', 'here to reign-in and rule the slaves', 'save the world' and 'exterminate the talking-monkeys', don't jump to conclusions.  Assuming there's any aliens at all, maybe they're just tourists. sunny  
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:53 pm

Throughout my threads on this site -- I've posted a lot of hints and clues regarding ET -- some of which were based upon extended contact with several Individuals of Interest -- one of whom seemed to validate the reality of the following video when I told them of it (and they subsequently watched it). That's all I'm going to say. I've become mighty tired of this "cat and mouse" guessing-game.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:36 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Throughout my threads on this site -- I've posted a lot of hints and clues regarding ET -- some of which were based upon extended contact with several Individuals of Interest -- one of whom seemed to validate the reality of the following video when I told them of it (and they subsequently watched it). That's all I'm going to say. I've become mighty tired of this "cat and mouse" guessing-game.

With all respect, what are 'lots of hints and clues regarding ETs'?  How does that validate anything?

So... are you saying you've had extended contact with several ETs that don't look like us?  Great! Very Happy  That validates it for you?  Wonderful!  Unfortunately, that cannot validate anything for me or anyone else.  You could be anyone on the internet taking certain meds for all I know, if you get my meaning.

How does a Dr. Who sci-fi video program help?  I also know that David Wilcock is fond of comparing 'reality' with TV shows and movies... like 'Star Gate' is supposed to be 'the real thing'.  I get it, I really do.  However, it can't validate anything.  By the very nature of Hollywood, it cannot.  If that's how TPTB planned it, goody for them.  Most people can't even tell when reality and sci-fi cross over these days.  Talk about confusing the issue.

We need something outside of government controlled mainstream/Hollywood here.  We need something outside of a program for brainwashing the masses.  We need something outside of the control of our governments and/or outside of collusion with our governments to reach the people.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:59 pm

With all due respect (I just love that phrase) I've never claimed to have "Proof of the Truth". My Internet Exercise in Futility has mostly been a Science-Fictional Religious and Political Modeling-Experiment as a precursor to experiencing possible "Real-Deals". I knew a person who solved calculus-problems just for the hell of it. I put-up with this sort of bullshit just for the hell of it -- but I think that's about to change. One Door Closes. Another Door Opens. Namaste and Have a Nice Day.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:49 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:With all due respect (I just love that phrase) I've never claimed to have "Proof of the Truth". My Internet Exercise in Futility has mostly been a Science-Fictional Religious and Political Modeling-Experiment as a precursor to experiencing possible "Real-Deals". I knew a person who solved calculus-problems just for the hell of it. I put-up with this sort of bullshit just for the hell of it -- but I think that's about to change. One Door Closes. Another Door Opens. Namaste and Have a Nice Day.

I don't think this is an exercise in futility.  But, if you expect to be taken seriously on a forum with regards to aliens and such, I'd say that's pretty futile (although, I'm certain some wouldn't think so).  That doesn't mean you oughtn't continue to share whatever the heck you want.

I said 'with all respect'.  That's very different from 'with all due respect'.  Why the hostility?  I'm only pointing out some obvious stuff that most people often overlook.  
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:34 pm

I don't know what I was thinking when I posted
    this madness, but I'm going to leave it as I try
    to leave this forum, and perhaps this planet.

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead MARIA-DOYLE-KENNEDY-as-Aleksa-FROG-STONE-as-Aunt-Nino-and-Greeghan
    Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead Jupiter_Ascending_28
    "Orthodoxymoron Escaped Again, Your Majesty!!!"
    Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead Babyd_zps9bebb29e
    "Failure Shall NOT Be Tolerated!!!"
    "Find Orthodoxymoron NOW!!!"
    "The Innocent Shall Suffer!!!"

Alien sent to earth to protect us is found dead Draconian%20baby
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:28 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    I don't know what I was thinking when I posted
    this madness, but I'm going to leave it as I try
    to leave this forum, and perhaps this planet.

...Not quite sure what the big deal is here, but I know you've 'threatened' to leave this forum before.

You're getting something out of being here (forum/planet -- take your pick) or you wouldn't have lasted this long.

Still, it used to drive me nuts when people tried to convince me to stay in The Project Avalon forum and then The One Truth forum once I'd decided I'd had enough.  Forums, especially the ones run by dictators (emphasis on the 'dic'k), can seem to sap our energy and be pits of frustration and despair...  But, really, it's 'what we put in' that determines 'what we get out'.

I'll offer some words of advice:  Don't take things so personally.

Let people disagree with you.  Maybe I'm an idiot and I 'just don't get you'.  Please forgive me.  Just don't expect me to change because of you.

And, finally, don't give your power away to others and allow them to decide your fate.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:44 pm