tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ Empty Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’

Post  Carol Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:11 am

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ Empty Re: Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:48 am

Please forgive the following rant. It's sort of related to the topic of this thread -- and sort of not related. Consider a Dynamic-Equilibrium Between the Medical--Military--Money Complex -- and the Prevention--Peace--Philanthropy Complex -- rather than engaging in Primitive WWI Trench-Warfare. I think one should become very knowledgeable in ALL SIX AREAS -- and then facilitate a Guerilla-Warfare Internal-Jihad between BOTH GROUPS!! It might take quite a while to see the wisdom in this -- but I didn't just pull this concept out of an anatomical black-hole!! An Ivy-League Ethics-Committee might be an excellent context for this sort of thing to be fully-explored!! Also -- think about this matter in the context of Hypothetical Star-Wars!! This might take years to really sort-out. I could say a lot more -- but it hurts too much -- and you need to think this through on your own. I mostly lead readers to the edge of truth -- rather than cramming it down their throats -- or throwing them into the middle of it. You can lead a horse to water -- but you can't make it pee!! I learned that one from a Boeing-Executive!! Honest!! This same executive thought the internet would be the salvation of humanity (or something to that effect) -- and this was when the internet was first emerging. I attended their memorial-service at a military-cemetery (complete with a 21 gun-salute). They had worked on virtually every new-plane project since WWII. I still wear their suit -- and it really makes me think. I don't know why I said all that.

We could live Minimalist-Luddite Lives (with probably a hell of a lot less trouble) -- but we might be warriors (going way, way, way back). What we were before we were human might have EVERYTHING to do with the conflicts and realities which exist on Earth today. Ellen White promoted natural and preventive medicine -- yet the SDA church invested heavily in drugs and surgery acute-care medicine!! Follow the fame, fortune, and power!! What Would Dr. John Harvey Kellogg Say?? What Would Dr. Zane Kime Say?? What Would Mr. Edgars Say?? What I'm getting-at is Surgeons -- Generals -- and Financiers are all Warriors -- and We the Peons seem to Worship MONEY -- POWER -- the RICH -- and the POWERFUL!! We Want a God of POWER and MIGHT!! Right??!! Come-On!! Be Honest!! And hell -- if the Aliens Attack -- it's nice to be READY FOR WAR!!! Both the Micro and the Macro should be viewed with a Micro-Scope and a Macro-Scope!! I've suggested that the Bible is a BOOK OF WAR -- rather than a BOOK OF PEACE!! Perhaps that's why General Patton (or was it Macarthur?) read his Bible "every god-damn day"!! Once again -- you might need to spend a hell of a lot of time thinking about this to really get what I'm talking about.

I've tried to be reflective, open, and honest -- but that hasn't worked. Perhaps I should spend the rest of my life preparing to be a Bad@$$ Warrior in my next incarnation!! I'm really NOT Kidding!! I'm re-watching Clear and Present Danger (with Harrison Ford). I think that movie contains a lot of valuable lessons. Once again -- you'd all respect me if I were Rich, Famous, Powerful, and Respectable -- wouldn't you??? Nobody respects me -- and I don't even respect myself. Perhaps things will be MUCH different in my next incarnation. Perhaps some things NEVER change in this universe. Perhaps an Almighty-Warrior-God with Absolutely-Obedient-Soldiers has been the tried and true Modus-Operandi for Billions of Years!! If you'll excuse me -- I need to spend the next two hours reading about War and Conquest in the Old Testament -- to prepare myself for "Heaven"!! An "Ancient Egyptian Deity" told me that we had "Fought Side by Side"!! Sometimes I think I remember -- but I'm not sure. The AED said that my "Bad-Side Would Manifest Itself". What if I turned-out to be an Ancient "Darth-Vader"?? That frankly wouldn't surprise me!! What if, at some point, I tried to be a nice-guy -- and got royally-screwed by those I tried to help??!! That frankly wouldn't surprise me!! But what if the "nice-guy thing" was simply a "red-herring"?? What if I'm not as simple, stupid, and nice as you might think?? What if this pathetic incarnation of mine was intended to test YOU?? That frankly wouldn't surprise me. So -- where do you want to fight?? My planet or yours?? Just kidding!! Or am I?? Perhaps the Medical--Military--Money Complex comes first -- and then, when you win -- you can worry about the Prevention--Peace--Philanthropy Complex!! In other words -- after you defeat the enemy in good old-fashioned Old-Testament Ruthless-Conquest -- you can consider being nice to the Survivors!! Right??!! Be Honest!! Which was worse?? The Old-Testament -- the Crusades -- the Inquisition -- the Nazis -- or the Communists?? Is the Book of Revelation any better than any of these?? Think About It!! Be Honest!! I've been told that I have "Friends in High-Places"!! Should that be a cause for concern?? Who Knows?? Dr. Who?? Anu?? Who??
    Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ 566fee299f912992ec84b98ca4c4f8f2
    Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ Gen-George-Patton-600x420
    Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ Quotation-General-George-S-Patton-love-Meetville-Quotes-140154
    Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ Inspirational-quotes_14580-2
    Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ George-s-patton-soldier-quote-battle-is-the-most-magnificent
    mudra
    mudra

Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ Empty Re: Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’

Post  mudra Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:21 pm

7th Dead Doctor: Found Among Five Slain in California

Perhaps you've heard about a tragic rash of dead or missing doctors in one month's time? Seven have either died under strange circumstances or were victims of brutal murders. There are also five who have simply vanished along with one medical lawyer. Although we make no assertions, thirteen medical workers involved in high profile cases in thirty days, needs documentation. Additionally, most of these cases are simply unsolved.

The previous dead or murdered doctors are as follows: Autism researcher Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, Dr. Bruce Hedendal DC PhD, Dr. Teresa A. Sievers, Lisa Riley DO (Doctor of Osteopathic), young Dr. Baron Holt, and Dr. Ronald Schwartz. Five took place in Florida. Dr. Fitzpatrick MD and Dr. Jeffrey R. Whiteside simply vanished. Three doctors and one hospital lawyer vanished in Mexico - law enforcement there allegedly attempted to pass off other dead bodies for the missing people in order to close the case.

No sooner had I posted information about a sixth doctor found dead in one month's time, when someone sent me an Associated Press report about five female victims of a tragic massacre in Modesto, California. Two adult women and three girls ages six and under were found dead on Saturday. The youngest was six months old.

One of them has been identified as Dr. Amanda Crews, a young mother and devoted physician known for treating low-income patients, according to her ex-husband. Their six-year-old daughter was among the victims. Not long after their divorce two years ago, she began seeing the man currently suspected of the killings.

This is the first doctor death/disappearance in a month where there is an arrested suspect - Martin Martinez. He is accused of killing the five females which include his and Crews' baby daughter, his mother, Crews other daughter and two other children (distant relatives) in a California home over the weekend.

read on: Arrow http://truthseekernews.com/content/7th-dead-doctor-found-among-five-slain-california

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:17 pm

I hate to repeat myself -- but here I go again. Please watch The Tomato Effect (by Fawn Kime regarding her father, Dr. Zane Kime). I attended several of Dr. Kime's lectures -- and I spoke with him privately on a couple of occasions. He joined forces with Dr. Desmond Ford (shortly before his death). The subject of Dr. Desmond Ford is a can of worms!! I keep referring to him because he is such an interesting individual -- but I am NOT a disciple!! Not even close!! Somewhat relatedly -- please read John Harvey Kellogg, M.D. by Richard Schwarz. I just purchased another copy (complete with a Southern Methodist University Library stamp). Evangelist Roy Naden told me this was an excellent book!! Roy was a very dynamic Australian Preacher!! What is it about the English and the Australians??!! Siriusly!! On a lighter-note -- please watch The Road to Wellville (with Anthony Hopkins)!! It's NOT accurate -- but it IS vulgar and funny!! Please research the History of Medicine and Religion in the Seventh-day Adventist Church!! Compare this study with the History of Medicine and Religion in the Roman Catholic Church!! This might be more important than you can possibly imagine!!

1. http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=tomato+effect+video&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=59A6FE566B5B969ADE5D59A6FE566B5B969ADE5D
    2. http://www.amazon.com/John-Harvey-Kellogg-Richard-Schwarz/dp/B0006CKG1K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437674703&sr=8-1&keywords=john+harvey+kellogg+md

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:03 pm

Explosive: The real reason Holistic Doctors are being killed and vanishing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cALgIHETMDU

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:12 pm

Moulden – A Search for Life and Truth

by John P. Thomas
    Health Impact News

Canadian physician Dr. Andrew Moulden provided clear scientific evidence to prove that every dose of vaccine given to a child or an adult produces harm. The truth that he uncovered was rejected by the conventional medical system and the pharmaceutical industry. Nevertheless, his warning and his message to America remains as a solid legacy of the man who stood up against big pharma and their program to vaccinate every person on the Earth.

Dr Moulden died unexpectedly in November of 2013 at age 49.

Because of the strong opposition from big pharma concerning Dr. Moulden’s research, I became concerned that the name of this brilliant researcher and his life’s work had nearly been deleted from the internet. His reputation was being disparaged, and his message of warning and hope was being distorted and buried without a tombstone.

I prepared a series of articles as a tribute to a great physician and as a memorial to a courageous individual who was not afraid to speak the truth about medical corruption and a flawed healthcare system that does more to harm health than it does to cure disease.

This is the first in a series of four articles about Dr. Moulden — the man, the physician, and the powerful advocate for ending all vaccine use. In future articles, I will summarize his detailed scientific evidence, which shows how vaccine damage occurs. I will explain the common mechanisms behind vaccine damage and how vaccines harm the health of everyone who receives them regardless of whether or not they notice any adverse reactions at the time they take the shots.

Dr. Moulden stated:

What we have done to each other [with vaccines] has produced the most profound damage to humankind by humankind in the history of humanity. And the reason why we got here is partly because of:

Our arrogance in thinking that we know everything. In physiology and medicine we do not know everything!
    [Our greed] to advance our own self-interest to make money, to sell products and to advance corporate alliances. Commercialization has overtaken the fundamental human value of “do unto others as you would have others do unto you.” When society turns toward this human value, then we would all be working together for the greater good of each other. [However, other values have become more important] I don’t care whose feet I step on or how I get there as long as my American dream is realized. I don’t care who has to pay for it on the way of getting there. [1]

Dr. Moulden’s Credibility

Was Dr. Moulden a crackpot as some sources claim, or was he a brilliant physician and researcher? This series of articles will set the record straight, and summarize the contribution that his work has made to medical knowledge.

When I evaluate the credibility of people who are unknown to me, I begin by seeking answers to a few basic questions. For example: Is this person offering opinion, or can he or she back up the claims with valid science? Does he have educational credentials? Are there other physicians and scientists who support his or her beliefs and recommendations? Is this person controlled by the pharmaceutical industry, allopathic medical associations, or the US FDA (US Food and Drug Administration)? And finally, what do Quackwatch and their friends have to say about the person?

Dr. Moulden had a PhD in Clinical Psychology and Neuropsychology. He had a master’s degree in child development, and was also a medical doctor. [2] His work was respected by other researchers who don’t march to the drumbeat of the pharmaceutical companies. Dr. Moulden was a threat to the pharmaceutical industry, and their Quackwatch family of 21 related websites treated him as an enemy. [3, 4]
    Resigning from Medical Practice to Testify on Vaccine Safety
    Moulden-lecture

YouTube video image.

Dr. Moulden resigned from his medical practice in 2007 to travel throughout North America delivering the message that every dose of any and all vaccine types causes harm to those who receive it. He stated:

As many know, I officially quit my medical career in 2007. I did this in order to travel around North America to do research into vaccine safety and to present my research on vaccine safety across Canada and the United States. I only spoke the truth. I was not well received. [5]

During those years, he showed that many cases of Shaken Baby Syndrome were actually vaccine-related damage. His testimony freed many parents from false accusations that they had abused their infants.
    Retreat from Public View: Attacks and Death Threats

In 2010 Dr. Moulden disappeared from public view. He stated:

In 2010-11 I returned to my PhD training to complete a full year accredited Clinical Neuropsychology internship at the Baycrest Center for Geriatric Care in Toronto. During this time I also taught a University course on Health Medicine at York University in Toronto. I stopped talking about my research and vaccines. The Public Health Department advocated that I NOT be allowed to return to clinical medicine as they were incensed by the message (truth) of my lectures and teaching prior to ‘disappearing.’ The only way I was allowed to return to organized medicine to work with medical patients was if I signed a contract drawn up by the public health department which states: 1) I am mentally ill and therefore my research and teachings on vaccine safety were delusional. 2) I am not allowed, whatsoever, to speak or present my research or views on vaccine safety, in public, at all, as a condition of being allowed to return to clinical medicine, receiving a medical license, and for maintaining that license. [6]

Even before Dr. Moulden retreated from public view, a group of professional character assassins went to work to destroy his reputation in any way possible. They published lies and deceptions on the internet and did everything possible to bring him down. After he retreated, his websites were hacked and access to his teachings was largely destroyed. Yes, there were even death threats.

- See more at: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/dr-andrew-moulden-every-vaccine-produces-harm/#sthash.GvVRjBa1.dpuf

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:34 pm

I continue to think that it's important to understand how things REALLY work at the highest-levels of Earth-Governance -- Solar-System Governance -- and Galactic-Governance. What if a corrupt Medical-Military-Money Complex is necessary to provide the revenue and research required to do battle with the Enemies of Humanity?? But what if there are NO Enemies of Humanity (Other Than Humanity Within This Particular Solar-System)?? What If WE Are Our Own Worst Enemies?? What if the rest of the universe couldn't care less what happens to Humanity in This Solar System?? What if Earth-Humanity burned it's bridges with the rest of the universe a very long time ago?? I continue to seek some sort of a Dynamic-Equilibrium between the Medical-Military-Money Complex and the Prevention-Peace-Philanthropy Complex. Hope Springs Eternal. I once had a fantastic bedroom-window view of the Loma Linda University Medical Center and Norton Air Force Base. I saw the SR-71 at Norton -- and supposedly UFO's were stored on that particular base!! The Jerry Pettis V.A. Hospital was just a few blocks away from L.L.U.M.C. A Proton-Accelerator installed at L.L.U.M.C. was heavily funded by the Department of Energy!! I discussed some of this with the "Ancient Egyptian Deity"!! Spooky!! Sorry for interjecting all this extraneous material -- but I think it's all interrelated. I do NOT wish to be a Sanctimonious-Fool!! I try to have a forgiving-spirit -- but there are limits to my tolerance and understanding...
    Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ Cache_4084926972
    Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ SR-71%20(5)
    Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ Jerry-L.-Pettis-Memorial-VA-Medical-Center
    Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ 19209669
    Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ Loma-Linda-360-proton-therapy-1
    Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ Area51ufo2
    Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ LomaLinda_1
    Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ OSI+Report+Re+UFO+Over+Long+Beach+&+Muroc,+California+(Pg+1)+10-25,+26,+30-1951
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ Empty Re: Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Being Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’

Post  Jenetta Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:29 am

- See more at: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/dr-andrew-moulden-every-vaccine-produces-harm/#sthash.GvVRjBa1.dpuf

Love Always
    mudra[/quote]

Found that very interesting Mudra - and related to the video you posted on GcMAF....the company overseas has been shut down, all related to their plan to kill off as many as they can.

Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Bing Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’ Empty Re: Dr. Rima Laibow – ‘Doctors Are Being Assassinated For Taking On Big Pharma Corruption’

Post  Jenetta Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:19 pm

Explosive: Here's The Real Reason Holistic Doctors Are Being Killed

Before proceeding to this article, please note that the total number of holistic & alternative doctors found dead in the last month and a half has risen up to nine. There are also five more that are still missing. You can find all the details HERE.

In recent news, we’ve seen the mysterious deaths disappearances of numerous alternative and holistic physicians and a recent video may explain why.

According to the video researcher, GcMAF is a naturally occurring process in the human body. It starts off as a Gc protein. The Gc protein in an absolutely healthy human being will create its own, natural Gc Macrophage Activating Factor (GcMAF) to help protect the human immune system.

What is being found by these doctors is that something is being introduced into the human body that is called Nagalase. This Nagalase protein is this:

Nagalase is a protein made by all cancer cells and viruses (HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, influenza, herpes, Epstein-Barr virus, and others).

Nagalase causes immunodeficiency. Nagalase blocks production of GcMAF, thus preventing the immune system from doing its job.

There is something that is being introduced into the human body that is causing this Nagalase to block the naturally occurring production of GcMAF.

Nagalase precision

Like a stealth bomber, the Nagalase enzyme synthesized in and released from a cancer cell or a virus particle pinpoints the GcMAF production facilities on the surface of your T and B lymphocytes and then wipes them out with an incredibly precise bomb. How precise? Let me put it this way:

Nagalase locates and attacks one specific two-electron bond located at, and only at, the 420th amino acid position on a huge protein molecule (DBP), one of tens of thousands of proteins, each containing millions of electrons.

This is like selectively taking out a park bench in a major city from six thousand miles away. More astonishing, if that is possible, Nagalase never misses its target. There is no collateral damage.

What Dr. Bradstreet found, considering that this Nagalase blocks the naturally occurring GcMAF production in the human body, he found that with autistic children, that they had a highly elevated protein count of Nagalase. Then what he determined, and what many of these other alternative medical doctors were determining was, the Nagalse is surely causing the autism.

So then they were starting to wonder,

If this is happening and it’s occurring right at the very beginning of autism, when autism is occurring, then it has to be being introduced into the human body at the time, or just before the autism is occurring in the human body which appears to be at a state of infancy, not at birth.

What does that tell you? That’s right, the Nagalase inhibitor that this GcmAF protein blocker is being introduced into the human body DURING vaccination.

You are intentionally having your immune system compromised with a vaccination and some children are automatically coming up with autism, depending on their blood make-up, are acquiring autism.

In the past months, Dr. Bradstreet has become interested in Nagalase, which he describes as an enzyme “produced by cancer cells and viruses.”

He thinks it unlikely that children with autism have undiagnosed cancers, and thus suspicion falls on a viral etiology.

Dr. Bradstreet writes, “Viruses make the Nagalase enzyme as part of their attachment proteins. It serves to get the virus into the cell and also decreases the body’s immune reaction to the virus-thereby increasing the odds of viral survival.”

Dr. Bradstreet and others believe that this Nagalase, which Dr. Bradstreet and Dr. Gonzalez have proven unequivocally, is being introduced into the body at vaccination.

Since the GcMAF naturally occurs in the body but it’s being inhibited by the introduction of Nagalase protein blocker.

There is a product that is being worked on in Europe that has been blocked and is highly illegal in the United States to use because the FDA and the pharmaceutical companies want it kept out of the United States and it goes by the exact same name as the naturally occurring GcMAF. that occurs in your body.

So what they were finding is that this GcMAF treatment product, which is being created, actually was reversing autism, reversing tumors, shrinking tumors, curing cancers… that’s what they were finding.

The video researcher stated the following:

“The FDA is known to have visited almost every single one of these alternative medical doctors before they died. Why? It’s because they have found undercover, that they (these alternative doctors), were working secretly and trying to help out their patients SURVIVE… to LIVE… to reshrink their tumors, to reverse their cancers.

“They were finding evidence that autism was being reversed. They were finding, as what Dr. Bradstreet has found that this protein obviously is being introduced… the Nagalase protein is being introduced at the vaccination stage of someone’s human life.”

The video uploader stated the following in the more info section of this video:

“Please help to protect me as I am those who helped me with this explosive information share everywhere so it is less likely they will come for me like they have for these now deceased doctors.”

He also encouraged people to visit the following websites:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/29/anti-vaccine-doctor-behind-dangerous-autism-therapy-found-dead-family-cries-foul/

https://gcmaf.se/

http://www.faim.org/autism/gcmaf-treatment-cancer-autism-inflammation-viral-bacterial-disease.html

http://www.ageofautism.com/2011/10/dr-bradstreet-nagalase-and-the-viral-issue-in-autism.html

http://gcmaf.timsmithmd.com/book/chapter/52/

http://www.betterhealthguy.com/gcmaf

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/15/health/stephen-crohn-who-furthered-aids-study-dies-at-66.html?_r=0

http://www.dr-gonzalez.com/index.htm

A new video has arisen showing that the motive for a search warrant of Dr. Bradstreet’s office was for any evidence of GcMAF.  The video uploader included a link for the official court document which you can view here.

Dr.Bradstreet Search Warrant: the promising drug GcMAF was their target!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3IA2Hj1TA

Check out: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8223-mandatory-vaccines-becoming-a-big-issue

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:52 am