tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Angels singing caught on tape - part 3 (April 2015)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Angels singing caught on tape - part 3 (April 2015) Empty Angels singing caught on tape - part 3 (April 2015)

Post  Carol Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTpAmkIa0tk
    Angels singing caught on tape - part 3 (April 2015)

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Angels singing caught on tape - part 3 (April 2015) Empty Re: Angels singing caught on tape - part 3 (April 2015)

Post  Carol Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:45 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Angels singing caught on tape - part 3 (April 2015) Empty Re: Angels singing caught on tape - part 3 (April 2015)

Post  Carol Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:51 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4edinafjGQo
    2 Angels Caught On Camera Flying In Brazil | December 2, 2014

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swYowKVPeoo
    5 Most Amazing Angels Caught On Tape

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:59 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5n5I1robuA
    4 Year-Old Boy Describes Heaven Before Tragically Passing Away
    Published on Jun 16, 2013
    Silas was only 4 years-old when God called him back to heaven. But, before this precious angel when home, he described to his mommy what he thought heaven was like and how excited he was to go. God bless you, angel!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_t3RIdjUQI
    12 Year Old Girl Paints Heaven, Unbelievable!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:13 am

Published on Jan 19, 2015
    Falling 9 ft onto concrete, four year old Victoria stopped just short and floated in mid-air and was gently lowered onto the ground. When she awoke she explained that six angels had caught her, and that she had visited Heaven. Since then she has been back many times and told of many things she would have no other way of knowing! (as told by her grandparents, Don and Mary Jo Pennington). Amazing story!
    (sorry for the low resolution video... only copy available).

From Sid Roth's "It's Supernatural!" series, two back to back shows combined into one video (sans commercials!)
    For more videos on visits to Heaven see my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/truthrabbit
    For more info visit my blog at: http://thefullcreativelife.blogspot.com/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4v-mqAIjG8
    What is Heaven Like? Many amazing details revealed. Kat Kerr Compilation #1
    Published on Feb 2, 2014
    With over 1000 visits to Heaven, Kat brings great insight into the Kingdom of God, and explains the scripture that reveals it.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdJzpLxmsX0
    7 hours of Kat Kerr describing Heaven, from her many trips (Comp#2)

Last edited by Carol on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:28 pm

I listened to the introductory video you postd on this thread Carol.
    Quite a stunning experience and such an unforgettable experience for that singer Cheerful

When I was in my teens now and then I would hearwhat I now believe may be the music of the spheres.
    It was like a clear chorus of the most beautiful voices.
    I loved it when it happened.
    Harp

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:20 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:30 pm

mudra wrote:I listened to the introductory video you postd on this thread Carol.
    Quite a stunning experience and such an unforgettable experience for that singer Cheerful

When I was in my teens now and then I would hearwhat I now believe may be the music of the spheres.
    It was like a clear chorus of the most beautiful voices.
    I loved it when it happened.
    Harp  

Love from me
    mudra

Awesome mudra. When I sing I tingle all over. It's a wonderful experience and I suspect a wonderful memory for you as well.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:01 pm

I haven't watched these videos yet -- but I will over the next few days. I enjoy sacred-music -- and secular-music which is somewhat sacred in nature. Often -- when I hear this music in my mind -- without actually listening to a recording or performance -- the music is more meaningful to me. I've never had a remarkable experience involving heaven -- or the music of heaven -- and despite my best efforts to understand God and Heaven -- my theological pursuits have mostly been problematic and traumatic. Just look at my threads on this website to understand some of what I'm talking about. My honestly questioning everything seems to have been my undoing. This seems to make everyone hate me (in one way or another). I choose to research -- for better or worse -- till death opens my mind to new horizons (or whatever). It is my way of 'meditating and praying' -- but what do I know?? It seems as if I'm always wrong. I guess we all have our crosses to bear. I've frankly been extremely disappointed with those who are involved in a lot of esoteric mental and spiritual practices.  My meditation, prayer, and research seems to have placed me closer to the center of a nasty galactic spiritual war (which has highly traumatized me). I seem to be attempting to face a reality which does not wish to be revealed. I've been very indirect -- and I sense that if I were more direct that things would really go to hell. I'm becoming less and less certain regarding Anything-Ancient. How do we verify or prove much of anything in antiquity? I consider various possibilities -- and leave it at that. I simply think that some of us need to become more comfortable with uncertainty -- and with thinking of as many possibilities as possible prior to arriving at decisions regarding the most important subjects imaginable. But beware. This might involve losing and regaining one's faith literally dozens of times. One more thing. Beware of Historians. Some of you might know what I'm talking about!! Now I'm going to make the coffee -- and listen to the Bach Coffee Cantata. I hate my life. Most days I feel like a "lost-soul" -- but I certainly wish everyone the best regarding "God and Heaven". One more thing. Here are some Strange-Angels caught on tape!! Namaste and Godspeed.

Angels singing caught on tape - part 3 (April 2015) NG_blessedhope
    Angels singing caught on tape - part 3 (April 2015) Holidays_Easter_Christ_is_risen__015779_
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:41 am

Oxy, one of the things that Kat mentioned that struck me is what you allow into yourself by what you watch, read or think. Recently our youngest is someone into Penny Dreadful which is full of Satanic imagery and what not. I find it yucky and would wish she chose something else that is more inspirational for her source of entertainment. So I do worry about her soul and the souls of others who play around with demonic energy in what the watch as that is just an invitation for the dark side to enter.

All I can do is pray for her and hope she pulls herself into something else not so dark. The same can be said for you at times as well. You can indulge in the dark side but it does have consequences with how you think about things and your basic attitude toward life. Once, awhile back I mentioned in one of your threads that I chose light. Why? Because I don't like being plagued with nightmares.

Recently I notice the veil thinning and dark images plaguing me prior to going to sleep at night and had to focus on prayers and reconnecting to the angelic realms.. then placed some orgone devices around the bed which stopped all the negative impressions that were attempting to sneak in.

I think we need to take personal responsibility for what we allow into our private space be it physical, mental or spiritual. After watching all of those CERN youtube videos I got depressed and switched over to this angel thread. Balance has to do with which side of emotions one chooses to give energy too.

For instance I have a neighbor who is convinced that the end of the world is this September and is constantly emailing me all of this negative crap to prove her negative perspective. Well I've been on the planet long enough to realize that whatever you look for you will find. If you look for conflict it's there. If you look for negative signs - it's there. If you look for angelic intervention and help, it's there. One just has to decide what they want from their life and manifest it in their thoughts, deeds and attitude. I flatly refuse to go the fear route. Why bother? Life is short enough and I'm also convinced that god provided beauty to inspire us to go for what's divine. I think god want's us to be happy and to thrive irrespective of the challenges each of us face. Which happiness for me includes indulging in rocky road chocolate ice cream.

Happiness is a state of being and deprives the enemy of our spiritual essence. The goal is to starve the enemy and enjoy the bounty that surrounds us on a daily basis. So you choose, you decide if you're going to keep yourself in conflict, confusion and discord or pull yourself into a state of deep abiding inner peace.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:05 am

Thank-you Carol. I got so fed-up with negativity, that I spent four years at the Crystal Cathedral, listening to Dr. Robert H. Schuller. That helped somewhat, but I kept getting the sinking-feeling that this was just a Band-Aid on a compound-fracture. I think I might like to participate in some sort of a post-mortem analysis of the Peale and Schuller phenomenon (with people who REALLY know what they're talking about). I've tried to be open-minded -- and I've tried to face reality -- over the past few years -- and I've paid dearly for it. The truth is SO overrated. What Would Vala Mal Doran Say?? If one is honest, the Bible is a VERY dark book. The critical-scholarship relative to the Bible is even more dark and negative. A lot of young people have rejected traditional-religion -- and are delving into this and that spiritual-quicksand. I keep thinking that historically, the Old-Testament Wisdom-Books are probably the least problematic portions of Sacred-Scripture. The Catholics who just go to Mass -- and then forget about religion -- might be on the right-track. Digging deeply into both Protestantism and Catholicism is a MOST upsetting exercise in futility. I'm almost to the point of combining Sacred Classical Music with The Wall Street Journal. Don't laugh. I'm VERY Sirius. Perhaps that concept could be expanded into:

1. Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry (the ABC's).
    2. The Wall Street Journal.
    3. Sacred Classical Music.

I'm honestly well on my way to abandoning the good-ship Esoteric Quest. I frankly don't recommend Facing-Reality and Solving the World's Problems. Perhaps Giving Them What They Want -- Telling Them What They Want to Hear -- for Fame, Fortune, Power, and Pleasure -- is MUCH more satisfying for All-Concerned. The Corrupt Ruling the Stupid might be the most effective MO for Planet Earth. Satan might've tried to do the right-thing -- but found-out rather quickly that the other-way works SO much better!! If I sound bitter -- it's because I am. I am pledging Observational-Neutrality -- without really attempting to help or hurt anyone. Often -- how does one Help without Hurting?? I'll attempt Self-Development without trying to drag anyone along with me. I think I was really trying to understand how the Real PTB think -- but now that pseudo-quest is mostly-over. I'm not sure I'll ever understand how they think. Perhaps Ignorance is Bliss regarding the Top of the Pyramid. Most of us probably wouldn't like the view. That's all I'm going to say. Namaste and Have a Nice-Day.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:58 pm

I think I'm beyond caring what the real PTB think given my brief interlude with Bush Sr. They are elitists and view humanity as less. Hence they have an elevated perspective of themselves, think of themselves above the law and pretty much do whatever they wish. There is a disconnect with spiritual integrity along with what it means to be in spiritual alignment with the Divine. They think of themselves as privilege and act accordingly living on the fringe of ego as compared to what is in the heart and compassion.

The view from the top depends on which mountain one choose to climb. Kat's mountain certainly seems far more awesome and entertaining.. while the other's soul purpose is to rob one of their spiritual essence and keep them entrapped. I don't particularly think humanity has come very far or evolved to where they can even help themselves given how deprived the majority of earth's population is living in poverty. Yet the souls who find beauty and peace of mind in simple pleasures has it all over some of our more technological entrained youth who have learned how to cut themselves off emotionally to the world that exists around them. Indeed, these are interesting times.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Thank-you Carol. I've tried to think in terms of a Royal-Model of Church and State (local and galactic -- cynical and idealistic) -- and it has scared the hell out of me. I think I know too much for my own good. I'm harmless -- yet a lot of what I contemplate would probably put 87% of the people (and other-than-people) into the nut-house. Those who are "Over Us" probably are "Above It All". They probably "Play God" -- possibly because they have to. I wonder how much truth there is in recent movies, such as 2012 -- Paul -- Iron Sky -- Guardians of the Galaxy -- Jupiter Ascending -- and Ex Machina?! I tend to think things are so bad -- that at least one PTB faction has decided that We the Peons need to know -- in a desperate attempt to resist Hell on Earth. I keep thinking that the late 1970's was when a lot of Useful Billionaire Idiots got a rude-awakening regarding what was REALLY going on. Regarding George H.W. Bush -- reading Family of Secrets by Russ Baker was MOST eye-opening. I just think that the same team has been running Earth, Inc. for thousands of years -- and that the New World Order is just a cover-story. The more I think about the reprehensible state of affairs -- the more I wonder if things can REALLY change for the better (in a sustainable manner)?? The Galactic Crips might overthrow the Galactic Bloods -- but would that REALLY help Rank and File Humanity (in a sustainable manner)?? Regime-changes might simply involve New Megalomaniacs-Anonymous -- Same BS. How long would Truly Good PTB remain "Good" at the Top of the Pyramid?? The honeymoon might be VERY short...

Angels singing caught on tape - part 3 (April 2015) Bush_cia
    Angels singing caught on tape - part 3 (April 2015) Skull_and_crossbones_c1947_ghw_bush_left_of_clock
    Angels singing caught on tape - part 3 (April 2015) 2055481935_bbd5f2cfdb_z
    Angels singing caught on tape - part 3 (April 2015) Rooftop%2BFamily%2Bof%2BSecrets0002

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:43 pm

One of the things that our ET contactee mentioned is that they were going to clamp down on the royal families with some ultimatums. That should be interesting to follow.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:05 pm

I tend to think that this Solar System has One CEO Sun-God. I tend to think that this CEO has a Galactic-Boss. I tend to think that Galactic-Governance is anything but nice. The Royals -- the Popes -- the Kings -- the Queens -- the Presidents -- the Elites -- the Corporate CEO's -- et al -- are probably just Actors On the Stage of the Theater of the Universe. I've been trying very hard to stop thinking about this stuff -- and just think and say "Whatever".

Angels singing caught on tape - part 3 (April 2015) Crip_vs__blood_by_dopey_templeroz
    Angels singing caught on tape - part 3 (April 2015) 27_truce
    Guardians of the Galaxy???

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:42 pm