tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Steve Quayle - The Link Between Aliens and Fallen Angels - January 2015

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Steve Quayle - The Link Between Aliens and Fallen Angels - January 2015 Empty Steve Quayle - The Link Between Aliens and Fallen Angels - January 2015

Post  Carol Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZYtyxaSeCg&feature=youtu.be
    Steve Quayle - The Link Between Aliens and Fallen Angels - January 2015

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Steve Quayle - The Link Between Aliens and Fallen Angels - January 2015 Empty Re: Steve Quayle - The Link Between Aliens and Fallen Angels - January 2015

Post  Carol Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JwwUD9ZU_4
    The Giants Are Here 2015 [FULL] Genesis 6 Steve Quayle

Marine Buttkicker 2 months ago
    The giants are living here in the US and I know this for a fact. I was almost killed by a 15 foot tall giant while camping near the mountains in Oklahoma. I have also hunted this thing with an assault rifle in the weeks and months following this violent encounter where I was almost crushed by a tree that this thing pushed over and encountered a ufo. I also have a picture of a grey alien in the woods, in the same area where the giants have been staying. This giant is what many call bigfoot and he looks half human, half giant ape. I've heard some people in the area say they look like a person with downs syndrome in the face. These fallen angels are breeding up an army of these things in the wilderness areas of the earth. How are they doing this? They're using cows as incubators, they take the egg of a cow, remove the cow dna, replace it with bigfoot dna, reimplant the doctored egg into the cow and return later to mutilate the cow, or do a C-section and retrieve the bf body. I came up with this theory after seeing a dead bigfoot fetus hanging half way out of a dead cow that died while trying to give birth to it. Apparently that one time they didn't make it back in time to do a c section and the cow went into labor and the creature was too big to fit through the birth canal. If you are coming here from another world attempting to breed up an army it would take too long if you had to wait on male and female giants to reproduce and their offspring to reproduce. They can incubate tens of thousands of these things a lot faster by using cows. This is the same method we use to mass produce poultry today. The eggs are fertilized in a lab and incubated. Normally a cow or any animal would reject an egg of a different species, but if the cow egg is split with a laser, and the dna replaced and reimplanted in the cow, it tricks the cow into accepting and developing the egg. This is a new discover that scientists discovered recently in Britain, and I believe that these fallen angels have known this for ages and are experts in genetic engineering. If you are in the forest and find an x made out of broken logs or trees, watch out, because there is more than likely a giant living in the area, because I have discovered that these are territorial markers. It's time for people to start buying heavy guns like AK's chambered in 308 and AR'10's. After I saw how big these things are, I'm seriously considering a 338 lapua or 50 caliber. Another thing we discovered, is that these creatures run in packs and are not lone wolfs. If you see one creature, there'll be at least 2 or more nearby.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Steve Quayle - The Link Between Aliens and Fallen Angels - January 2015 Empty Re: Steve Quayle - The Link Between Aliens and Fallen Angels - January 2015

Post  Carol Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:44 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUxqb8CeHDw
    The Coming Invasion In 2015! [FULL] Top Secret - Steve Quayle

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:51 am

I "enjoy" listening to people such as Steve Quayle -- Tom Horn -- Dave Hunt -- et al. I never know what to believe -- or who to trust -- so I just take everything in -- and move on. I continue to wonder if ALL of US are somehow Ancient-Aliens (at the soul-level)??!! I also continue to wonder if we have been living in a Roman Solar System for thousands of years??!! What if the supposed "Setting-Up a New World Order" is a cover-story for what has been in place for thousands of years??!! To say it another way -- what if a One Solar System Government has been running this solar system for thousands of years??!! What if all of our souls are fundamentally reptilian (or at least other-than-human)??!! I should stop!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:15 pm

I enjoy listening to Steve Quayle too. He sounds so convincing. However, I'm not one to jump on the band wagon just yet.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:27 am