tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Spirit Science Active Nation - Thinking of MOA

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Spirit Science Active Nation - Thinking of MOA Empty Spirit Science Active Nation - Thinking of MOA

Post  Threecaster Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:55 pm

Mudra! You are still here! Enlightened

I've been wandering around... got divorced... got handfasted.

I'm becoming an elder and and opa!

A family has adopted me as their grandfather. How about them apples.

Now I'm involved with a Step daughter and grandkids. Hmp...

It's good tho, but that's not why I came here today....

Tacodog

2010: The ancient past of some internets...

I had been in hiding for sometime, mostly in my work as rotorcraft repairman, when I got laid off. MOA helped me figure out not only how to talk to people all around the world, but how to be more of myself.

2012: MOA traffic falls off dramatically for some reason. I leave the nest in search of greener pastures.

I find Spirit Science. Yea.. those guys (who knew they would become popular?) I go in on their forums and blossom. So much so in a year they make me a mod, and then later an admin.

2014: I drift from SS, this time to go exploring into the ancient past.
    I return, to find the entire forums in disarray. Internal Errors, 500, 550, etc.

No one has access to the mains, as FTP only or so; like in a burning ship and locked out of engineering. The founders are off making cheese in another quadrant.

So we do the best we can, activating new users manually, etc. So I manage to breathe a little life for about six months into a dying forum (of many thousands of memebers, btw...)

So the founders get wind and stop by to 'see what's going on'... well... we did not have Captain Picard to arbitrate for us, so some true feelings were expressed, and .... very much UNLIKE true ship's captains, the founders took it personally and BANNED some rather reliable and regular members, merely for speaking their minds.

I go and UNBAN the users... and... well... one can imagine how THAT went over...

Me, I did what the Top Guy does... I put Those Two Users (aka the Founders) on Probation. It was S.O.P., and what else could I do?

So naturally, they stripped me of my admin powers. I was amazed my account was still active.

But regardless, I had invested so much into Spirit Science Forums... the blow was considerable and upset me greatly. The act of placing them on probation had a considerable effect upon my person.

So I used that void to study and created SSAN or :drumroll:

Spirit Science Active Nation

http://spiritscienceactivenation.net/Oz/phpBB3/index.php

2015: Here we are. I recruited some of the dis'd members, as well as many just came on over. The other week I went back on SS and they show last posts in DEC 2014. So I guess their DB is a smouldering tire fire somewhere in the distance at this point.

Lionhawk

Admin: The emoticons are one reason I found interest in this place. I see they are keeping in updates.

I've been 'borrowing' some of these fantastic icons.

Brook

So here is my "ta-da!!!" upon what you folks have spanwed. So in a way, this is y'alls fault as well.... 😉

~So happy to see MOA still here. ~

Y'all come -n visit, talk about anything.

Hadriel
    mudra
    mudra

Spirit Science Active Nation - Thinking of MOA Empty Re: Spirit Science Active Nation - Thinking of MOA

Post  mudra Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:54 am

Threecaster cheers so nice to see you around .
    What a ride you took since last time we met way back then.
    Life with it's many challenges and opportunities has been everything but boring to you I see.
    Well that's great I think it just fits the nature of your being to live truly , fully and honestly to the brim.
    Well done for that Thubs Up
    Thanks for letting us know about your new baby SSAN.
    I'll certainly take a tour around there.
    I have a whole garden to attend in MOA though and little time to go elsewhere
    so don't be offended if you don't see me posting there.
    Wishing you the Very Very best Threecaster.

Much Love for you

Hugs

mudra
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Spirit Science Active Nation - Thinking of MOA Empty Re: Spirit Science Active Nation - Thinking of MOA

Post  Threecaster Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:22 am

cheers

I see very much active here you are, so I understand whole heartedly.
    Thank you much-es for the kind words. It suddenly seems quite a while since we spoke, and ~so~ nice to see fresh words from your font.

Yes, I have been becoming truly myself lately. It is wonderful.

This aspect is how I found my mate:

FEB 2014

Wife #2 & her furniture has left the house for some three or four days. I'm in a (nearly) empty home, preparing for an Imbolc celebration to be hosted in a next Saturday.

I'm sure many of us have felt, where there is much to do, we might say:
    "I wish I had another one of me, and this stuff would go much easier."

Well, I watch enough Doctor Who to take that wish seriously... and thought about how would I react if there WAS another version of me standing in the doorway.

So straightaway I had to ask myself : "If really you had another one of yourselves, here, as a roomate, could you really "Live with yourself"?

It was an interesting feeling, imagining that... so I laugh and go on.

A day or so later, I bump into that question again and I pause and consider...
    "Yes. Yes I do believe that I like myself enough now I could live with myself."

Wouldn't you know, she shows up something like 5 days later.

Was the best Valentine's Day EVER. Hugs

And of course since then, so intersting watching myself from the outside. But come to find out we're about only 61.8% alike, so it keeps it fresh.

Hadriel JT The Karen

Of course the SSAN invite is open for anyone.

Hellooo Carol!

Candle in the Wind

I'll have to see about frequenting here once again, see if there seems any opportunities for bridge making. My coffee maker here in the background is making agreeable noises at the idea....

cyclops
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:44 am

Hellooo Threecaster. cheers I'm so delighted you popped in and posted. It's good to see you here and know life brought you a new Hadriel

The emoticons are fun.. did you ever check out the second set. Brrr Reunite Mesmerized Anchor Investigator ET H20 Check This Out The Carol Eagle Sabina UFO on Road

Life is full of surprises. I only post on Mists due to being banned pretty much everywhere else for expressing the truth. Most folks just can't handle a truth that may be larger then what there world view is.

I'm happy for you and will look around at your forum. Glad to see your creation and that you're happy.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:35 pm

Threecaster wrote:cheers

Yes, I have been becoming truly myself lately. It is wonderful.

This aspect is how I found my mate:

I love that story of yours Threecaster.
    One of those profound moments where a big grin blows your heart open
    saying " See it's that simple ".
    Wonderful Flowers

Much Love for You
    mudra

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:45 pm

Nice hearing from you Threecaster!! Congratulations on your new forum!! I'll check it out!! I'm trying to stop posting on the internet -- and I need diversions to get my mind off what I've been doing here in this forum!! I'll probably just be one of the "lurkers" -- but I look forward to seeing what you folks are posting over-yonder!! Namaste and Have a Nice Day!!
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:09 am

Wow! September already.

Well, SSAN is still active, tho we have slowed a little.

Nice to see MOA is still working.

~Thank You~ for the warm replies. Nice to hear from some old friends again.

Hee Hee!

I like the Tardis!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:31 am