tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Thinking Outside of the box

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Thinking Outside of the box Empty Thinking Outside of the box

Post  Carol Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Thinking Outside of the box OUTSIDE-1
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Thinking Outside of the box Empty Re: Thinking Outside of the box

Post  Mercuriel Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Thinking Outside of the box Empty MistSpeak:

Post  SiriArc Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:23 am

Thinking Outside of the box Ohlq2f
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Thinking Outside of the box Empty Re: Thinking Outside of the box

Post  Carol Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:59 am

Politics: Several years back I had an exchange with George Bush Sr. about Jr. who he admitted wasn't the sharpest knife in the box and then went onto share they were going to have Jeb run for president in 2012. Sr. is an elitist and one of the people involved in the JFK assignation. It was clear to me he saw himself above everyone else and that his will prevailed. Needless to say I pointed out when it was time for him to pass he would have to go through a life review which wasn't likely to be pleasant. He was not happy with me which I take as a great compliment.

Next, I recently met Melon Thomas ~ who was actually dead for one and half hours and came back with an incredible story of his near death experience. One of the things he told us was that the next president for 2012 would be a woman. I know that Hillary was suppose to be the last president. I also knew from inside sources 3 years before George Bush Jr. was elected president that the fix for his presidency was in (via Florida where his brother was governor) which subsequently happened, along with the fact that the Dibald electronic voting machines were rigged.

We also know from Andrew Basaigo that through time-travel he knew Obama would be president and he also knew both Bushes would be president. So here we have several worlds coming together. The Bushes have had access to time travel information for decades and have the inside track... and we have the Divine flow of information that was revealed to Melon Thomas as a result of his NDE.

The Bushes have an inside informational edge due to their time travel connections... side note here: I for one have personally experienced changes in the timeline so I accept time travel as a reality. And I also know it to be real from numerous testimonies of others and as also reported by various aliens who do this all the time. However we must examine this whole political situation from a much larger perspective because in actuality.. it is all rigged and the populace are just puppets. The reality is that humanity has outgrown the political/economic/religious structure and are preparing for the next evolutionary step in consciousness.

Nothing can stop this as it is humanities destiny to evolve. How can it not? The multi-verse is rigged and Divine intention has been, is now and will always be the prime force behind all of life's manifestation.

The battle here is about control. Who gets what?

Those of us who have had a swim in the ocean of cosmic consciousness (often the result of a NDE or many, many hours of spiritual practice) understand we don't "own" anything so it's not a matter if who gets what, it's where one ends up that matters.

Religious institutions have attempted to convey this concept and in some cases were successful and in other cases failed. Failure usually is the result of the limited consciousness of those who lead because the more expansive consciousness is the more allowance there is for each individual to work out their own spiritual evolutionary process.

Now moving onto the Divine. Irrespective of what man has done, can do and will be able to do man is still a creation of the Divine and the Divine has it's own Divine plan. Meaning one can play the game of ego only up to a point because somewhere, sometime, somehow... all that is matter comes to an end in a process described as Thanatos. (The death instinct or death drive is the force that makes living creatures strive for an inorganic state.) Some also can loosely refer to this as chaos theory whereas "Chaos theory is a field of study in mathematics, physics, and philosophy studying the behavior of dynamical systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions. This sensitivity is popularly referred to as the butterfly effect. Small differences in initial conditions (such as those due to rounding errors in numerical computation) yield widely diverging outcomes for chaotic systems, rendering long-term prediction impossible in general.[1]

What I suspect this means is that no matter how much information the elite may have from time-travelers, from inside sources, from ETs in the end they are doomed to failure. In our reality they can maintain control through manipulation of resources, through fear, through abuse and even by killing others who may be in key positions to oppose them, but in the end when all is said and done... the Divine plan is to rescue everyone and bring them back home to spirit knowing itself as spirit.

To even begin to think outside of the box one must be aware of just what the box is. In this instance it is our social/political/economic structures ~ all of which are collapsing. Why are they collapsing? Because time itself is collapsing. Literally, time is collapsing. The world clock which is suppose to be adjusted once every 1,000 years now has been adjusted 8 times. The earth itself is off its axis and our planet is in an ort cloud in the process of being assimilated into the Milky Way galaxy. Life cannot continue as usual and the elite know this. At least the ones up in the top echelons.

Now we have two different types of people on the planet and then those two groups can also be broken out. We have the aware (elite through knowledge they keep from the general public as a result of their ET connections and time-travel abilities ~ and those who know from Divine source) and we have those who are not aware and are completely clueless to the real dynamics in play on a much grander scale. Let's face it. The average human is one dimensional in their thought process and is completely clueless to their interdimensional existence in addition to being clueless as to their innate potential as a spiritual being.

We we drop down into the micro cosmic perspective of what it is to be one-dimensional we see where a service-to-self mentality prevails. Yet from the macro cosmic perspective one understands that the true purpose of existence is service-to-others. For example, even the Buddha gave up an existence of eternal bliss in the upper spiritual dimensions to return and assist all sentient beings in their spiritual evolutionary path toward enlightenment. It is because of this enlighten perspective that those who are the light workers and committed to the spiritual path will overcome those locked into the service-to-self modality. Why? Because Divine Intervention is at play here and in the end everybody wins. Everybody comes home. Why? Because each individual is an expression of Divine Consciousness. Just as the dew drops make up the sea... the sea is the birthing area of all life. At the deepest level of individual consciousness, spirit knows it is spirit and seeks to reunite with the ONE, itself in the fullness of what cosmic consciousness is. Meanwhile, all these little dew drops spinning around in the multiverse is God's way of knowing itself. At this level of perspective and understanding there is no good or evil as polarity is non-existent. All which exists ~ just IS.

So dropping back down into 3D reality when I read the news and am deeply sadden by what I read.. I also have a detachment towards much of it most of the time as I realize what is transpiring is beyond my control and all I can do is direct positive intention toward it.

Next, let's look at the little drama that played itself out on the forum between JT and Gita. JT is a seeker of truth. Gita is a seeker of some fun because her truth is out in the trenches so she is looking for some comic relief. JT in his quest crossed purposes with Gita. Gita being the tolerant sort of person that she is let it go for quite awhile until JT crossed her personal line my implying she was someone she was not. This was the side drama.. and the two of them processed this misunderstanding while other members jumped in to help out... some members are a bit disgusted at the process and thought what a mess. Yet, out of that mess Sui was inspired to start her own thread which is in complete alignment with JT's needs as well as the needs of some of the other members.

Now let's look at what happened here. Misunderstanding led to conflict, which led to intervention, which led to something new which was needed being created because of the personal growth of one individual needing a new container for his expansion of consciousness. JT has been struggling with new information coming in and working on sorting out what is real with what is not real. Gita already had worked that through for herself so she had moved onto a recreation area for a little R&R. JT is still sorting stuff out and needed to be with his own group so what was real could be validated by those he trusts. Basically JT broke the box and was thinking outside of it.

Well... time for a break. Please feel free to add your own perspective and help expand upon what you see as well.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:40 pm