tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

New Whistle Blower From Mars

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

New Whistle Blower From Mars Empty New Whistle Blower From Mars

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun May 24, 2015 1:07 pm

In his response to a question about his arrival on Mars, Randy says that his first experience was stepping out into the open which is breathable. Other Mars whistleblowers have said similar things and of course there are many Mars Rover images of animals roaming the surface of Mars. Randy’s testimony is more evidence that NASA is lying that the atmosphere is 96% CO2 with trace amounts (0.15%) of O2. His account of the transfer station sounds like the kind of open air conditions one finds in landing at many small airports.

We touched down at Aries Primus, HQ of the MCC (Mars Colony Corporation) and the MDF (Mars Defense Force). To my surprise, we walked down the gangplank and right out into the Martian air. The air was thin and cool, but the sun was beating down enough to feel it. Even though it’s dimmer, the sun can still be quite hot and bright in the direct light. We walked, in a line, to personnel with scanners in their hands who would scan your transfer packet, and then direct you to whichever shuttle pad was to take you to your duty station.

I boarded a small shuttle that looked like a soda can that had been through hell and back. It was long and narrow, and had two rows of seats against the side walls facing each other. You could fit about 32 people (plus, two flight crew) inside. It was a noisy and rough ride, and when I got out, we were in the motor pool/main hangar of Forward Station Zebra: my new home for the next 17 years.

When asked about the moon landing by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, Randy commented about how the moon program was a cover and that many were surprised Armstrong didn’t say more before his death. One likely reason is that Armstrong received death threats against him and his family if he revealed to others before his death:

… we know the covert program was on the moon in the Fifties, and on Mars in the Sixties – but only a few people knew that. To everyone else, the NASA program was all there was. Several astronauts of the Mercury program had said they thought they were just “spam in a can”, and that the real deal must be in some deeper program. A lot of us thought Neil Armstrong might do a deathbed confession, but he went to the grave with what he knew.

http://exopolitics.org/mars-whistleblower-reveals-more-of-his-covert-military-service/

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:04 pm