tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

A bull trampling people in the audience. i pity the bull...

burgundia
    burgundia

A bull trampling people in the audience. i pity the bull... Empty A bull trampling people in the audience. i pity the bull...

Post  burgundia Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:10 am

mudra
    mudra

A bull trampling people in the audience. i pity the bull... Empty Re: A bull trampling people in the audience. i pity the bull...

Post  mudra Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:15 am

May all these Bulls be set free .

Love from me
    mudra
    malletzky
    malletzky

A bull trampling people in the audience. i pity the bull... Empty Re: A bull trampling people in the audience. i pity the bull...

Post  malletzky Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:51 am

Altough it belongs to the spanish tradition, it is realy time to stop these bulls fights. As you may know (or not), Catalonia is the first part of Spain that forbid these fights begining from 2012.

I hope the rest of Spain will follow.

much love malletzky
    monique
    monique

Post  monique Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:31 am

Crying or Very sad Here in Brazil we have the "Farra do Boi" (fun of the ox) that was brought when the Portuguese colonization to the island of Santa Catarina and near continent. It's like in Pamplona, Spain - but with one ox in a turn. The worst is that the men beat and run to torture the ox. After the ox is dead beat the men kill him, make and eat barbecue. Imagine the state of meat and flow of violence and hatred in these people. In 1985, after Carnival, I was washing dishes at the edge of a lake because it was deficient of water at home. When a bull jumped over me toward the bottom of the pond. By a skin of ones teeth the ox not hurt me. I fought with the men who chased the bull and called the police. The police never came. The men killed the ox. For many years we fought for the criminalization of the practice. Today is prohibited by law but still happens in small villages hidden away from the police. People meet and gather money to buy the bull. Just to chase him and kill him later. I don't feel happy but don't have bad emotions when a bull or ox hurt or kill people that have fun to attend these practices against the animals. Monique.

Last edited by monique on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bad english)
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:27 am

What's wrong with so many men in this world?? And let's not blame it on reptilians or grays...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:06 am