tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

New ducumentary : BOUGHT : The truth behind vaccines , Big Pharma & Your Food

mudra
    mudra

New ducumentary : BOUGHT : The truth behind vaccines , Big Pharma & Your Food  Empty New ducumentary : BOUGHT : The truth behind vaccines , Big Pharma & Your Food

Post  mudra Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:51 pm

New ducumentary : BOUGHT : The truth behind vaccines , Big Pharma & Your Food  Bought-logo

Watch free  between february the 20th and March the 6th

http://boughtmovie.net/free-viewing/thank-you.php?AFFID=NONE&email=elle.paris%40hotmail.com

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

New ducumentary : BOUGHT : The truth behind vaccines , Big Pharma & Your Food  Empty Re: New ducumentary : BOUGHT : The truth behind vaccines , Big Pharma & Your Food

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:13 pm

Thank you, mudra, I'm going to a library and see if I can watch this. I will share this link in social media anyway.
    My pc is blocking entrance to the site in the link, saying that it's been used for "spamtechnics" practice.
    Not sure if it's my pretty fierce safety program saying this or if it's the truth Wink
    mudra
    mudra

New ducumentary : BOUGHT : The truth behind vaccines , Big Pharma & Your Food  Empty Re: New ducumentary : BOUGHT : The truth behind vaccines , Big Pharma & Your Food

Post  mudra Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:33 pm

Good luck BB. Hope you'll find your way through.
    It's worth watching.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:21 am

200 Evidence-Based Reasons NOT To Vaccinate - FREE Research PDF Download!

The media, your pediatrician, politicians and health authorities like the CDC and FDA claim that vaccines are safe and effective. So why do hundreds of peer-reviewed studies indicate the opposite is true? Read, download, and share this document widely to provide the necessary evidence-based counterbalance to the pro-vaccination propaganda that has globally infected popular consciousness and discussion like an intractable disease.

It is abundantly clear that if the present-day vaccine climate, namely, that everyone must comply with the CDC's one-size-fits-all vaccination schedule or be labeled a health risk to society at large, is to succumb to open and balanced discussion, it is the peer-reviewed biomedical evidence itself that is going to pave the way towards making rational debate on the subject happen.
    With this aim in mind, GreenMedInfo.com has painstakingly collected over 300 pages of study abstracts culled directly from the National Library of Medicine's pubmed.gov bibliographic database on the wide-ranging adverse health effects linked to vaccines in the today's schedule (over 200 distinct adverse effects, including death), as well as numerous studies related to vaccine contamination, and vaccine failure in highly vaccine compliant populations.
    This is the literature that the media, politicians and governmental health organizations like the CDC, pretend with abject dishonesty does not exist – as if vaccine injury did not happen, despite the over 3 billion dollars our government has paid out to vaccine injured through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Fund since it was inaugurated in 1986.

read on: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/200-evidence-based-reasons-not-vaccinate-free-research-pdf-download

Love Always
    mudra
    Attachments
    New ducumentary : BOUGHT : The truth behind vaccines , Big Pharma & Your Food  Attachmentanti_therapeutic_action_vaccination_all.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 pm