tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Nick Redfern - 'Final Events'

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Nick Redfern - 'Final Events' Empty Nick Redfern - 'Final Events'

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Nick Redfern - 'Final Events - The Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife'.

Nick Redfern has just published a new work titled FINAL EVENTS, he states that this is: "the strangest book I've ever written."

The book deals with a curious think tank within the Intelligence community initially created to look into the UFO phenomenon. After year of covert research with access to top secret government files, the people involved in the research reached a conclusion that those pesky UFOs are not piloted by aliens from another planet, they are instead demonic entities that are here to somehow consume our souls. These zealots proclaim that there is an immediate need to establish an authoritarian Christian surveillance state.

The book is subtitled: The Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife.

Nick makes good use of the interview by carefully backing up this extremely bizarre premise. Fundamentalism, occult rituals, Aleister Crowley, heavy-handed demonic deception and plans for global control all collide together during this audio conversation.

I was spellbound listening to Nick weave together the divergent threads of this incredibly strange story. Because of the intensity of the ongoing narrative, I was (mostly) pretty quiet.

Also, see the excellent interview on THE SECRET SUN. Chris Knowles and Nick delve into the esoteric weirdness, albeit in a written format.

Download MP3 interview at:
    http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com/2010/09/audio-conversation-with-nick-redfern.html
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Nick Redfern - 'Final Events' Empty Re: Nick Redfern - 'Final Events'

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Lair of the Beasts: Chupacabras vs. Chupacabras - A Monstrous Mix-Up
    By Nick Redfern
    September 11, 2010

Over the course of the last year or so, I have found myself doing more and more radio, newspaper, magazine, and TV interviews on the phenomenon of the so-called “Texas Chupacabras” – those admittedly very strange-looking, hairless beasts that have predominantly been reported within woods and fields in and around the Austin and San Antonio areas, but that are now being seen with increasing frequency in the vicinity of the city of Dallas, very near to where my wife and I live.

One of the questions that keep on surfacing during those same interviews is how, and under what particular circumstances, did these mysterious beasts manage to migrate from the island of Puerto Rico – where the Chupacabras reports began to surface in the mid-1990s – to the heart of the Lone Star State? Well, the answer to that question is very simple: they didn’t.

While Puerto Rico’s most infamous monster may very well share its name with that which haunts the woods, ranches and wilds of Texas, that’s pretty much where the connection ends. Notably, when I have mentioned this to certain media outlets, there’s nothing but outright disappointment in response. So, let’s take a look at what is really afoot, and how the creatures of Texas have become entwined with those of Puerto Rico.

I have been on a number of expeditions to Puerto Rico in search of the island’s blood-sucking beasts, and there’s no doubt in my mind that they exist. I have interviewed numerous ranchers, veterinarians, civil-defense employees, and members of the public who have either seen the creatures, or who have been witness to their blood-sucking activities.

In most cases, the Chupacabras of Puerto Rico are described as bipedal creatures with large eyes, vicious claws and teeth, hairless monkey-like bodies, row of spikes running down the backs of their heads and necks - punk-rock Mohawk-style – and even, occasionally, sporting membranous bat-like wings. As for their mode of attack, most of the interviewees stated that the Chupacabras kill their prey by a bite to the neck and then proceeds to drink the blood.

Turning to Texas, however, we see something very different at work. In each and every case on record, the Texas Chupacabras are most certainly not described as being bipedal in nature. Rather, they walk on four-legs. There are no wings, no huge eyes, and certainly not any spikes running down their heads.

But that doesn’t mean that high-strangeness is not afoot. It most certainly is. In those cases where we have been fortunate to secure the body of a Texas Chupacabras – either after it has been shot or hit by a vehicle – DNA analysis has proven with 100 percent certainty that these creatures have canine origins. Yes, they look weird, but they are from the dog family, of that there is no doubt.

The story doesn’t end there, however. Canine they are, but normal they’re most certainly not. The lack of hair has led many commentators to suggest that the animals are afflicted by mange – which may be true. However, not only are we now seeing pups with the adult creatures, but young and old all seem to be adapting quite well to living without hair.

There’s none of the usual intense itching and scratching – to the point of bleeding – that is typical in animals affected by mange, and the lack of hair doesn’t appear to have any bearing on their ability to roam quite happily and comfortably in the pulverizing summer heat of Texas. And as someone that shaves his head to the bone daily, I can say with certainty that the Texan sun can certainly do some damage to the skin without adequate protection!

In addition, in some cases the front legs of the animals appear to be much shorter than one would consider normal – which gives them a weird hopping, Kangaroo-type gait. Others have elongated upper jaws, many have cataracts, and they act in a highly aggressive nature around people – which is quite unlike normal, wild canines which will usually steer clear of humans.

And then there is their mode of attack – which a number of ranchers have said involves bites to the neck of farm animals, and a sizeable amount of blood drained from the bodies. And, it is this latter point – and, arguably, this latter point alone – that has led many people to believe that the Puerto Rican Chupacabras and the Texan Chupacabras are one and the same. But they’re not. The term Chupacabras is a great marketing tool. It provokes intrigue and terror, and is a journalist’s dream come true. And the whole thing has now gone viral within the media, on the Net, and in monster-hunting circles.

So, in other words, we have two distinctly different phenomena in evidence: one is borne out of sightings of, and encounters with, truly unknown beasts on the island of Puerto Rico, and the other is focused upon weird-looking Texas canines that may have some extraordinary changes going on at a genetic level, too.

Beyond that, however, all we can say for certain about the real Chupacabras is that just like Las Vegas, what happens in Puerto Rico continues to stay in Puerto Rico.

Nick Redfern is the author of many books on paranormal subjects. His latest is Final Events, a study of people who believe that UFOs have demonic origins.

Chasing the Chupacabras in Lair of the Beasts
    © Nick Redfern

http://www.mania.com/lair-beasts-chupacabras-vs-chupacabras_article_125068.html
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:26 am

According
    to
    the
    Collins
    Elite,
    aliens
    are
    no
    more
    than
    demons.

Floyd
    Floyd

Nick Redfern - 'Final Events' Empty Collins Elite

Post  Floyd Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:53 am

Back in late 2010, probably the most controversial book I have ever written was published: Final Events and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife. The book told the story of an officially-funded think-tank – the Collins Elite – that concluded rather than coming from outer space, UFOs are – literally – the deceitful and deceptive tools of Satan. Controversial? Of course!

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2011/10/a-religious-deception/
    Floyd
    Floyd

Nick Redfern - 'Final Events' Empty Aliens are Phantoms

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:55 am

Hey Mudras you posted a couple of vids here. Where they copyrighted or somethin'

Interesting the Collins Elite view aliens as demonic or satanic and not extra terrestrial.

Whilst I wouldn't call them satanic or view them as demons from a christian context, I would say that they are lower astral or archetypal phantoms Vampires that do not actually come from the places they say they do. This can be verified by the conflicting and often ethically challenged messages they 'transmit' to their messengers.

The alien religion, ascensionism, is thus a sham and leads humanity down the wrong turn into a cul de sac of consciousness where we let go of our humanity and sacrifice it to the will disembodied entities of dubious abode. It is escapist and disenfranchising, just what these entities want. Distraction

Alienism doesnt do anything for me and is generally populated by false prophets making false predictions that lead us nowhere. Perhaps it leads some up their own backsides and I have seen that all over the internet.

There is work to do on Earth and it aint gonna go away in hurry.

Interesting stuff from Nick Redfearn on this though and IMO very close to the truth.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:23 am

Floyd wrote:Hey Mudras you posted a couple of vids here. Where they copyrighted or somethin'

No Floyd I don't think they are copyrighted but actually I haven't had a chance to listen to them
    and thought I would before posting them.
    But anyways as here they are again:

The Collins Elite Part 1/2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFja7ZSCztw

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:27 am

mudra wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Hey Mudras you posted a couple of vids here. Were they copyrighted or somethin'

No Floyd I don't think they are copyrighted but actually I haven't had a chance to listen to them
    and thought I would before posting them.
    But anyways as here they are again:

Cheers big ears!
    Toast

Yep they are quite long but prob worth a listen.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Floyd
    Floyd

Nick Redfern - 'Final Events' Empty Evil aliens

Post  Floyd Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:48 am

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:16 am

Pt2.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Nick Redfern - 'Final Events' Empty Evil Aliens (demonic entities)

Post  Floyd Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:57 am

Part 3.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:04 am

Cool stuff, looking forward to hearing it....
    Floyd
    Floyd

Nick Redfern - 'Final Events' Empty Astral Aliens

Post  Floyd Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:26 am

Part 4
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:27 pm

Man has made leaps in consciousness before, the world is flat, germs dont exist type of stuff. I would call the next one a quantum leap.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 am