tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Open Letter to Vladimir Putin

burgundia
    burgundia

Open Letter to Vladimir Putin Empty Open Letter to Vladimir Putin

Post  burgundia Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Dear Mr. Putin,

It is very odd to write you, but you have been a sane presence in a world the Western elite is tearing apart, and I am so deeply grateful. I am writing now because I have children and grandchildren and I am desperate to find a way to stop the global elites' plan for mass murder here. One night I thought there would be hope if only the truth could be spoken above the barrage of US and global media lies. And then I thought of you, who has done exactly that at least twice, quietly delivered truths that stopped mass murder.

Many Americans were grateful for your actions in stopping a war against Syria wanted to much by the US, in your simply asking for proof of who had the weapons and asking about having authorities go into Syria to check.

We also have seen your immense restraint in the face of endless and deadly provocations from Kiev (controlled by our government). And when the Malaysian plane was shot down and Western media was ready with lie after scripted lie to blame Russia or the Russian speaking people in the southern part of Ukraine, we saw you simply ask basic questions, asking for evidence that had not been provided by Kiev. And we saw you deliver Russia's data freely. You brought truth that had been suppressed. You held steady until, as in Syria, the truth has slowly come out.

While the world's attention was focused by the Western powers on two outrageous things they caused - the downing of Malaysian plane and the attack on Gaza (both starting the day after the BRICS alliance was announced) - another thing began unnoticed. It is the Ebola outbreak in Sierra Leone. It occurred around a US bioweapons lab funded by George Soros and Bill Gates. The world is now becoming aware of Ebola but is not getting the truth and has not seen it yet for what it really is. It is a US and New World Order military operation using disease as the means to bring in UN and NATO troops and the WHO, to take control of countries and populations, and kill millions to billions by vaccines and other means

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/breaking_news/2014/08/open-letter-to-vladimir-putin-on-ebola.html

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:15 am