tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Wonder Why The Arctic Ice Cap Is Melting?

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Wonder Why The Arctic Ice Cap Is Melting? Empty Wonder Why The Arctic Ice Cap Is Melting?

Post  Jenetta Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:41 pm

This article blows my mind...Nuclear Geoengineering in the Arctic?  No wonder the ??!!! ice cap is melting Mad 

November 5, 2013

NASA Documents Reveal “Climate Change” Caused By Covert Weather Weapons

Little Known NASA Documents Reveal Mission of Military and Federal Agencies to Modify the Climate

It’s unacceptable that the UN/IPCC continue to push CO2 as the cause for climate change but refuse to acknowledge the military has been actively engaged in Climate Warming Weapons Technologies for more than 20 years.

TITLE:   “Present and Future Plans of Federal Agencies in Weather-Climate Modification”

This set of documents from 1966 reveals a network of government agencies in perpetual and secret collaboration with each other and the military to Modify the Global climate. Created by the elitist National Academy of Sciences – decades of an inter-agency culture of secrecy explains why the issue of covert aerosol Geoengineering is a taboo topic to be degraded to the status of “conspiracy theory” by a matrix of complicit bureaucrats at every opportunity. This is why your local TV “meteorologist” will rarely make a helpful comment about an unusual sky filled with persistent jet trails.

TITLE: “The Evolution of a Weather Modification R&D program Into a Military Weapons System”. A 1986 Critique of the 1966 initiative.

This document appears as an anonymous draft intended as a critique of the US Weather Modification Program that the author characterizes as hijacked into a military weapons system.

Jules Verne wrote about geoengineering the earth’s climate in 1889 in a sequel to “From the Earth to the Moon” called “The Purchase Of The North Pole”. Verne writes that the Baltimore Gun Club purchased large tracts of the Arctic then used the famous canon from the earth-to-the-moon to tilt the Earth’s axis. The goal was to establish a tropical paradise as a profitable tourist attraction at the North Pole while “improving” the entire global climate.

If Verne correctly predicted that man would travel from the earth to the moon, it should be no surprise that he also predicted that a small group of influential men would consider warming the climate for profit.

Verne could have been inspired by Harvard geologist Nathaniel Shaler who proposed diverting warm Atlantic water into the Arctic back in 1877 – a dozen years before Verne’s “fantastic”story was published.

Warming the Arctic with large-scale Geoengineering projects has been the vision of industrialists for 100 years – and still is

Arctic detonation of 88 atmospheric, 29 underground, and 3 underwater nuclear devices from 1955 to 1990

Uploaded on Friday 17 Feb 2012 by GRID-Arendal – Nuclear activities in the Arctic over the last 50 years

From collection: Vital Arctic Graphics (2004 edition)
    Author: Philippe Rekacewicz, UNEP/GRID-Arendal

Numerous nuclear explosions have taken place in the Arctic. One of the largest military nuclear testing facilities is on the island of Novaya Zemlya, where from 1955 through to 1990 the Soviet Union detonated 88 atmospheric, 29 underground, and 3 underwater nuclear devices. Dozens of civilian ‘peaceful nuclear explosions’ have also occured in the Russian Arctic, where nuclear bombs were used into the late 1980′s for seismic studies, mining, and in attempts to extinguish oil-field fires. (Source)

In 2008 – a year before low solar activity began to threaten 40 to 60 years of global cooling, the chemtrail warmists were confident they could achieve a big arctic thaw for BIG OIL, a carbon tax and the politics of a United Nations led New World Order.

Blowdup (Personal Note)I've always suspected this was the cause.

Who would have thought that Operation Paperclip was also called Operation Overcast?

Poor "Mother Earth"...something tells me a major temper tantrum is on it's way.  Not that she hasn't already let us know in various ways.

•2010: Geoengineer, David Keith (AAAS Meeting) proposal to use jet aircraft to spray Sulfur dioxide and aluminum nano-particles into the atmosphere to reflect sunlight back into space.

Anyone want to take a walk down "Alzheimer's Alley" ...just love those aluminum nano-particles.  Alzheimer's is exploding exponentially around the globe if you care to do any research on it.

Another tidbit: •2009: Operation HAMP – Department of Homeland Security operation to Modify and Steer Hurricanes with Geoengineering Aerosols

Read On:  http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/11/05/nasa-documents-reveal-climate-change-caused-by-covert-weather-weapons/

Wonder Why The Arctic Ice Cap Is Melting? Empty Re: Wonder Why The Arctic Ice Cap Is Melting?

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:48 am

You can almost hear the little physical-world-focused analytical brains of the scientists who came up with these ideas ticking over, can’t you?

For those who may have believed they are working for the good of mankind, it could go something like this:

“Wow, how clever am I? This is a way to make moderate weather all over the world. Think of how much more land there will be to grow crops to feed everyone, to mine, and make money out of in so many ways. The world will love me, big business AND the plebs, when I give them this.  Crazy Happy 

“Oh and think of the power it will give ‘our’ country if we can manipulate the weather to win wars!! No more bombs and bullets. The armies and the citizens will love me for that too. Of course there may be some ‘collateral damage’ if it’s used as a weapon, but then maybe it’ll even stop wars happening if I give this to the world.  Crazy Happy  If not, oh well, the world will be a better place without those losers won’t it? There’ll always be wars and the winners will still love me for what they get out of it in the long run.

“And best of all, WE..........human beings..........will be in control of the whole planet. No more being subject to the ‘whims’ of nature. Woo-hoo!!”
     Crazy Happy 

Then of course for those who couldn’t give a stuff about anyone else, it would just be: “Wow, how clever am I? I’m going to be so rich, powerful and famous!!” Crazy Happy  Crazy Happy 

Bloody idiots.  No 

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:04 pm