tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The REAL nature of the Nephilim

eMonkey
    eMonkey

The REAL nature of the Nephilim Empty The REAL nature of the Nephilim

Post  eMonkey Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:42 am

Similar to Freeman's perspective.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHMByHgiaHc
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The REAL nature of the Nephilim Empty Re: The REAL nature of the Nephilim

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:18 am

The perspective presented in the first post is fascinating - that the Nephilim are not physical giants - but rather interdimensional dragon beings. What would abraxasinas say? Should I have eaten my dragon - so I could have entered the Council of Thuban - like abraxasinas said I could? Hmmmmm. I have been speculating about the Nephilim on a thread called 'Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess' http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/tibet-kali-and-the-trinity-goddess-t1019.htm?highlight=tibet - but, as with most things, I don't know what the heck I'm talking about - but I mean well. Could the Archangels Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer be Nephilim? Could a hybridization program have been necessary to give them and their subserviant angels actual physical bodies? Could our 'human' souls really be interdimensional dragon beings? Or, at least, could we have the same type of souls as the so called 'reptilians' and 'greys'? What if this is really the 'Biggest Secret'? See - I'm just in the possibilities and probabilities business (with zero pay). So - take everything I say with a boatload of salt. What do you think about all of this? Remember the frantic caller to the Art Bell Show? He claimed to have worked at Area 51 - and that interdimensional or extradimensional beings were there - and were the so called 'aliens' - and that massive destruction was imminent. Then the show went off the air. Even if the call was a hoax - why did the plug get pulled??? Leo Zagami has referred to 'aliens' as demons. A Lt. Colonel on the Daniel Ott show referred to 'reptilian aliens' as being demons who hated Jesus. Bill Cooper spoke of aliens who 'lied a lot' and 'walked right through walls'. So - what are we to think? I continue to say that theology is central to disclosure - but not necessarily the God Talk Mumbo Jumbo you might see and hear on a Mumbo JumboTron in a MegaChurch!!!! Think Sirius? Think Tibet? Think Trinity Goddess? Think I'll smoke another joint...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:22 pm

This is a thread worth pursuing. What if all of us are Nephilim?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Indeed, what if we are getting ready to transfigure?

Looks like a rainbow body to me.

The REAL nature of the Nephilim Alpha-omega

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:50 pm