tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

IFFW! TEAM - IT LOOKS LIKE A 4D LIGHT SHIP TO ME! The dragon fleet was called by the way so perhaps we should expect company soon!

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

IFFW! TEAM - IT LOOKS LIKE A 4D LIGHT SHIP TO ME! The dragon fleet was called by the way so perhaps we should expect company soon! Empty IFFW! TEAM - IT LOOKS LIKE A 4D LIGHT SHIP TO ME! The dragon fleet was called by the way so perhaps we should expect company soon!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:21 pm

NOT Venus But what the heck is this?

Published on Nov 24, 2013
    Recorded Central Indiana : Direction SW

Odd Objects in the Sky:
    Michael Toldnes YES! IT LOOKS LIKE A 4D LIGHT SHIP TO ME The dragon fleet was called by the way so perhaps we should expect company soon! REVERSE 2D shadows the only thing we can see of the 4D is the light...shadow! Maybe eh

Isabella Garza We dont need ammo....we just need to be covered with Jesus blood n..marked with his seal.....his bride is protected !!! Praise Jesus Halleluyah

Peter Liberty 2D shadows? as in the shadow people?

Michael Toldnes im not sure if the shadow people are 2d or not?

Peter Liberty Well being all black they appear 2D I guess, I've noticed quite a few lately out the corner of my eye.

Michael Toldnes i was saying your own shadow on the ground is 2d as is mine from the perspective of my bodies eyes so the only part of the 4D star cruisers that we can see is the light shadow the rest of the structure is in different dimension at least this is what some researchers have discussed regarding the many sightings of these... even in the video here at 10:00 min the man video tapping this says he thinks its some kind of craft

Peter Liberty I see it does have some weird diamond shape to it, possibly 2 pyramid ships combined.

Michael Toldnes kind of like a mer ka ba star cruiser maybe at 14:00 min something changes in the shape!

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:22 am