tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Dutch Since 10/12/2013 -- They offered me the world...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dutch Since 10/12/2013 -- They offered me the world... Empty Dutch Since 10/12/2013 -- They offered me the world...

Post  Carol Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh4hnJ_h7_o
    Dutch Since 10/12/2013 -- They offered me the world...
    "A disturbing situation and what happened. Lots of talk behind the scenes. A group has come forward that involved the youtubes folks.." the plan is so strange Dutch didn't believe it. "The plan is so deep, so large and lots of people are taking part in it but not Dutch. This is suppose to be a media revolution financed by hundreds of billions of currency behind this push involving a huge rollout of things. What sounds crazy - large sums of money is involved and message presenting is involve to win over the hearts of minds of mainstream media and the banking system itself. An oath must be given that would give UN diplomatic immunity. One person tested it and did get the diplomatic immunity. What he thinks is happening is control of everyone's financial life (just one aspect of this). A push through the United Nations.. a group involved is the infamous well-known White Dragon Society of Asia and the One People's Public Trust (endorses new age beliefs that is tied into Alliester Crawley). The oath involves a swearing to that philosophy. The White Dragon Society used to be the Black Dragon Society formerly known as the Green and Red Dragon Society. These groups have been involved in the shaping of society for a very long time. They claim to have a 200 million man army. And they want to redistribute wealth around the world. The money is involved is huge. Dutch hasn't joined nor will he. But he is asking folks to look into this. The black dragon society used to be a Japanese para-military organization and still is."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Dutch Since 10/12/2013 -- They offered me the world... Empty Dutchsinse 10/12/2013 - They Offered Me The World

Post  Jenetta Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:20 am

This reminds me of the stance at www.2012portal.blogspot.ca

They speak on this website of the Resistance and The Event all a.k.a. Cobra. They also speak of One People's Public Trust and re-distributed wealth.

Admin
    Admin

Dutch Since 10/12/2013 -- They offered me the world... Empty Re: Dutch Since 10/12/2013 -- They offered me the world...

Post  Carol Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:37 am

Dutch tends to be a pretty straight up guy. In listening to this I'm reminded of two things. The Nov 13-14 shut down of the grid and the back wall date of when the dinar is suppose to be exchanged.. Nov 14th - which, ta da - reminds me of a recent report of how there is suppose to be a mega, mega heist of funds from Wells Fargo of all these dinar funds by the globalist bankers who are out to get their hands on this wealth.

Maybe this particular connecting of dots is off. However, it makes for great speculation. That and how the soho pics are being manipulated with what is currently going on with the sun, Ison.. and what's possibly behind Ison.

I'm wondering if Nov 14th is going to be the date of a false flag event in Section 3 on the US northeast coast.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:02 am