tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The 2013 UFO Wave - It Has Begun! Dazzling Craft Videod Over Lincolnshire, UK, January, 2013

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

The 2013 UFO Wave - It Has Begun! Dazzling Craft Videod Over Lincolnshire, UK, January, 2013 Empty The 2013 UFO Wave - It Has Begun! Dazzling Craft Videod Over Lincolnshire, UK, January, 2013

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:42 pm

The 2013 UFO Wave - It Has Begun! Dazzling Craft Videod Over Lincolnshire, UK, January, 2013

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gKmlK6hOkCM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well Avalon there has been lots of activity in the background as the IFFW TEAM continues to move into the future. This just landed on my news desk a few min ago and i thought i would share here in the Mists Of Avalon. Posted as is verify it for yourself/.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The 2013 UFO Wave - It Has Begun! Dazzling Craft Videod Over Lincolnshire, UK, January, 2013 Empty Re: The 2013 UFO Wave - It Has Begun! Dazzling Craft Videod Over Lincolnshire, UK, January, 2013

Post  Carol Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:43 pm

Watching this reminded me where we were out on the deck before dawn and I saw a flash of light in the night sky just like that. At first I wondered if it was the reflection of the pre-dawn sun off a satellite - then it happened again in a completely different location but not in a straight line trajectory. We had no idea what it was but it wasn't a plane or satellite - nor a comet.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    magamud
    magamud

The 2013 UFO Wave - It Has Begun! Dazzling Craft Videod Over Lincolnshire, UK, January, 2013 Empty Re: The 2013 UFO Wave - It Has Begun! Dazzling Craft Videod Over Lincolnshire, UK, January, 2013

Post  magamud Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:55 am

This is going to be an interesting year... afro

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:49 am