tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

camelots latest 30 second video of a ufo (???where???) over adams calendar.

pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

camelots latest 30 second video of a ufo (???where???) over adams calendar. Empty camelots latest 30 second video of a ufo (???where???) over adams calendar.

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:28 pm

jocolor i watched this video and then read the comments underneath and noted that everyone else thought the same as me. some of the comments had me in tears(of laughter). camelot really is falling apart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imOtGlB_yng&feature=sub&videos=tec49wm58Pg

secret service/pentagon or whatever have done their job well.

OMG you have to scroll through the comments from the begining absolute GOLD!! its brightened up my otherwise dull day LOLOLOLOL cheers

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

camelots latest 30 second video of a ufo (???where???) over adams calendar. Empty Re: camelots latest 30 second video of a ufo (???where???) over adams calendar.

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:32 pm

camelots latest 30 second video of a ufo (???where???) over adams calendar. 720241 camelots latest 30 second video of a ufo (???where???) over adams calendar. 96967 camelots latest 30 second video of a ufo (???where???) over adams calendar. 21327 camelots latest 30 second video of a ufo (???where???) over adams calendar. 998440 camelots latest 30 second video of a ufo (???where???) over adams calendar. 164548
    mudra
    mudra

camelots latest 30 second video of a ufo (???where???) over adams calendar. Empty Re: camelots latest 30 second video of a ufo (???where???) over adams calendar.

Post  mudra Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:54 pm

What is that diamond shape piece that 's sitting on the rock in the front stage at 0:39 ?

Love from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:58 pm

mudra wrote:What is that diamond shape piece that 's sitting on the rock in the front stage at 0:39 ?

Love from me
    mudra
    That's the roof of a shack.
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:05 pm

i see two lights shimmering on the bottom right, looks like water to me or some reflective stuff.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:20 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    mudra wrote:What is that diamond shape piece that 's sitting on the rock in the front stage at 0:39 ?

Love from me
    mudra
    That's the roof of a shack.

Pretty futuristic one LOL

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:40 am

camelots latest 30 second video of a ufo (???where???) over adams calendar. Alien has anyone seen my space ship..I seemed to have lost it...the space ship that is.
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:11 am

when watching this video i found it to be really the last straw. stick to the radio shows kerry.at leas they are mildly entertaining once ina while. r.i.p CAMELOT. Rolling Eyes

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:58 am