tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Disappearance of Steven Goldsmith

MartinTimothy
    MartinTimothy

The Disappearance of Steven Goldsmith  Empty The Disappearance of Steven Goldsmith

Post  MartinTimothy Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:17 am

http://www.police.qld.gov.au/News+and+Aler..._k/goldsmit.htm

The Disappearance of Steven Goldsmith  TCH_07-07-2010_FRONT_PAGE_01_Steven_Goldsmith_04.1_t325

Brisbane Australia July 2000: On the supermarket checkout line one evening, there is a guy in his twenties red hair and looks a bit lost, his name was Steven Goldsmith, he had come to my door a couple years before hawking a book of his poetry.

He was wearing worn football shorts, sneakers, T shirt and light jacket, the line I was in ran parallel to his while he shuffled forward open faced and vulnerable, he was with a fellow who was a regular patron of the local gym, who was a policeman as far as I knew, who saw me looking and glared.

A couple days later Goldsmith was reported missing by a flatmate who has not seen him for several days .. after getting no response from an internet campaign, in 2006 contacting Queensland Police Missing Persons, and saying I had information re this young man's disappearance, the woman to whom I was directed said her name was Clair, then got bitchy and hung up.

Ringing back she would provide no further information like her full name and police rank, and when I protested she got bitchy and hung up again, going into Police HQ in Brisbane the next day, Dec 28, 2006, and telling them I wished to report a sighting, the police at the desk told me to "get out."
    The Disappearance of Steven Goldsmith  22414545

Katherine Schweitzer's body was discovered in a wheely bin, inside her high security Sydney apartment, on the evening of the same day, she said that her family was arrested, and sent to Auschwitz in 1944,  whence only she survived out of fourteen, by another Jew who had taken up residence on her same street.  

Update: While doing additional research, Googling Steven Goldsmith, a listing for Australian Missing Persons @supernerd.com, contacting them in November 2006 and telling them the whole story, and that this was only one of many cases re inadequate police response re murder.

Early May 2007 the same ppl @ Supernerd.com, said an Australian TV Station had contacted them re this young man's disappearance, that they had advised the television people of the connection to Fitzone Gym, that the TV  people had contacted both the Gym in question, and the supermarket where I had reported the sighting,

Whereas the supermarket said security footage from that far back was no longer available, and the Gym said Steven Goldsmith had never been a member .. no one ever said Goldsmith was a member, the person with him on the night he disappeared was for a period of years, a  regular and prominent member of a clique of undesirables who frequented  the gym.

Who were police as far as I knew since they looked and acted  like police, and drove half broke down old automobiles which is what  police drive, which leads to the conclusion the Australian  Missing Persons @ supernerd.com website, is a false flag op in the  matter of murder and disappearance.
    Steven Goldsmith was a Jew, his disappearance appears to be ground work for future charges Jews have been "disappeared," while nobody gave a good G-d damn becuz they were Jews!

The Disappearance of Steven Goldsmith  7d41743c5fdd The Disappearance of Steven Goldsmith  C427d6248311

The height of cynicism: This poster has recently appeared in Sydney Street New Farm, adjacent to Mr Goldsmith's previous residence!
    http://www.dockersunion.net/vb/showthread.php?31-Jeff-Gannon-is-Johnny-Gosch!

The Disappearance of Steven Goldsmith  Johnny399 The Disappearance of Steven Goldsmith  Georgehwbushjohnnygosch

The whole case resonates with the Johnny Gosh case in the United States, he was abducted at twelve years of age in a highly publicized kidnap, to become a "Milk Carton Kid," his image was published on some billions of milk cartons across the USA .. during which campaign he was photographed in company with George HW Bush, the then Vice President of the United States!

Editorial:This case is the tip of an iceberg of murder and disappearance, that has   characterized political and police activity here, at least since the 1973 fire bombing of the Whiskey Au Go Go nightclub, in which fifteen ppl died, an earlier firebomb had devastated Torino's, another night spot located in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley.
    In 1978 after criminal charges were levied, against one Police Superintendent Tony Murphy, at whose behest Billy McCulken says he bombed Torino's, Mr McCulkens wife and two beautiful school age daughters disappeared.

1978 The Coroner recommended Vincent O'Dempsy and another man, be  charged with three counts of murder, evidence linked the pair to police, who wanted to urge a Billy  McCulken not to testify in a court case then pending, which concerned  police corruption, the victims were Mr McCulken's wife and daughters.

The Crown Prosecutor did not proceed in the matter, issuing a terse statement that in his opinion, evidence valid in the Coroner's Court, was invalid in the Supreme Court, because some of it was hearsay.

No bodies  have ever been found, 0'Dempsy is said to be the  proprietor of a private cemetery, and an associate of Les Smith, both of  whom are known associates of former Acting Police Commissioner, Ron Redmond.We  contend at the P&D’s that Kay Chambers was murdered to silence her

Angelo Vasta was DPP in 1978, who decided not to prosecute  0'Dempsy and the other man, recalling evidence the Coroner heard Mrs M and the girls firstly did all they could to fulfill the sexual fantasies of their assailants hoping thus to save their lives, after that the screaming went on for hours before they died.

Recalling Vasta being elevated some short time later, to the bench, from where he was removed in 1988, allegedly because he maintained an allegedly unhealthy relationship, with senior police who had been adversely named in evidence.
    Brook
    Brook

The Disappearance of Steven Goldsmith  Empty Re: The Disappearance of Steven Goldsmith

Post  Brook Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:21 am

Steven Goldsmith was a Jew, his disappearance appears to be ground work for future charges Jews have been "disappeared," while nobody gave a good G-d damn becuz they were Jews!

bs...

I know where you're going with this Martin Timothy....

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6744-hate-legislation-and-911-60000-jews-stayed-away-warned-why-not-hate-em#96324

The Disappearance of Steven Goldsmith  28-37

The Disappearance of Steven Goldsmith  32ab6a69_pics_animated-deniro-watching-you

http://www.focusonfacts.com/forums/view_topic/1218

http://www.focusonfacts.com/forums/view_topic/280

http://www.focusonfacts.com/forums/view_forum/6

There's ONE around every corner............ My advise Martin Timothy...Seek professional help.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:28 pm