tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker

burgundia
    burgundia

Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker Empty Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Planet Earth and much of our corner of the universe has been under a spell for a very long time, a spell which casts doubt within our minds about whether or not we are connected with the Infinite Source of all creation. The spell causes us to feel alone, vulnerable and isolated – cast out from the Heavenly Realms into a cruel, dog-eat-dog world. This spell is pure fiction, a deception of the highest order, but it has taken hold deeply on this and other worlds.

Intrinsic within this holographic spell is the notion that duality and polarity are natural aspects of life, and that we must serve one side of duality or the other. This elegantly simple binary imprint has become so prominent that we have lost sight of the larger holographic spell that spawned it. Indeed, we have lost sight of the hologram all together, and come to believe that it is the sum total of reality.

Humans have been conditioned to worship the holographic deception and the agents that perpetuate it. This hologram has been called Maya by the Hindus, and the Gnostics referred to it as the Corrupt Demiurge. I find this term a highly accurate description, and from the point forward I will refer to it as the corrupt demiurge.

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/08/23/why-i-am-no-longer-a-light-worker/
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker Empty Re: Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:46 pm

I think we are in deep trouble -- and that this is no illusion or lie. On the other hand, the nature of our predicament seems to be misrepresented and misinterpreted. I think we've been lied-to, to keep us in chains -- but also because the real-truth is too hard for us to understand or endure. I've been speculating about a Duality of Physicality -- and a Duality of Governance -- with Earth as Irresponsible-Freedom-Seeking Prison-Planet in Rebellion. Consider the words Work, Responsibility, Ethics, Law, Order, Love, Pleasure, Freedom, and Profit. Which word or words should dominate -- and be central??? Think on these things...
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Somebodys selling something..... Rolling Eyes 
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:02 am

Hadriel 
    The Carol Spiritual Enlightened SpiritualThe Carol 
    Hadriel

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:45 pm