tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

I don't know about you but this really moved my heart

mudra
    mudra

I don't know about you but this really moved my heart Empty I don't know about you but this really moved my heart

Post  mudra Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:01 am

Beagles See Sun,Grass fortheFirst TimeAfter aLife in a Laboratory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKqG3YmUPts

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

I don't know about you but this really moved my heart Empty Re: I don't know about you but this really moved my heart

Post  Sanicle Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:26 am

Well, that was a total tear-fest.  STILL going!
     I don't know about you but this really moved my heart Smiley-crying
    mudra
    mudra

I don't know about you but this really moved my heart Empty Re: I don't know about you but this really moved my heart

Post  mudra Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:48 pm

Sanicle wrote:Well, that was a total tear-fest.  STILL going!
     I don't know about you but this really moved my heart Smiley-crying
    I know what you mean love.

The Karen 

Here is another one that is very touching too

Laboratory chimps caged for 30 years are finally released to a sanctuary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExEjXLMd4VA

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:30 pm

I don't know about you but this really moved my heart 1001105_523137191088058_1282449871_n

Love Always
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

I don't know about you but this really moved my heart Empty I don't know about you this really moved my heart

Post  Jenetta Sun May 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Chinese Miner Is Able To Bury 78 Of His Dead Co-Workers During Time Of Being Buried Underground For 17 Years.

China: Miner Found Alive After 17 Years Underground

Ürümqui| A group of coal miners from the western province of Xinjiang, had an unbelievable surprise when the gallery they were excavating opened up on a section of an old mine, that was abandoned 17 years ago after an earthquake that caused some large sections of the tunnels to collapse. While they were exploring the galleries, they stumbled upon Cheung Wai, a 59-year old survivor from the 1997 accident, obviously in a rather bad shape. He was immediately taken to the hospital where a complete evaluation of his physical and mental states will be done over the next weeks.

The poor man had remained trapped underground with the bodies of 78 of his dead coworkers, after an earthquake of a magnitude of 7,8 hit the region and caused the wooden support structure of the mine to crumble and collapse. Somehow lucky in his misfortune, Mr. Cheung was saved by the fact that some ventilation duct still connected his underground prison to the surface, allowing him access to air that was sufficiently pure to keep him alive.

He managed to survive thanks to an emergency stash of rice and water, stored in an underground depot, conceived especially for this kind of case. The man complemented his diet by catching and eating the countless rats that pullulate in the mine, as well as collecting large quantities of some sort of phosphorescent moss, which constituted his only source of vitamins. Even though he was suffering from great physical and mental stress, he managed to give proper burials to all of his comrades, spending almost a year in this great selfless act.

See more at: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/china-miner-found-alive-after-17-years-underground/#sthash.sTSewZms.dpuf

Post  mudra Mon May 26, 2014 12:37 pm

Wow 17 years alone and in these harsh conditions!
    Hope he still has family to go back to .
    That would be so comforting.

Love always
    Mudra

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:53 pm