tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Aquaries1111
magamud
Brook
7 posters

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood

Brook
    Brook

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  - Page 2 Empty Re: Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood

Post  Brook Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:04 pm

Emme,

You made a post here which struck a nerve for me.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4133-illuminati-rebellion-it-will-cost-you-your-life-michael-spears-whitney-houston-others#69323

The last link in that post was this:

http://worldtruth.tv/sacrifice-of-whitney-houston-2/

Then the video posted show's plenty of Cedar Sinai Hospital and Star of David here:

I was taken back today seeing this photo at Whitney's funeral:

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  - Page 2 Article-2102714-11CA5AF9000005DC-394_964x650-2-650x448

You know...I'm a bit taken back by those two things.  My son had two surgeries at that Hospital...One was to install a titanium disc in his neck. It's the hospital most all Film people go because the Union Insurance deems this hospital as the "Hollywood" group so to speak. Lot's of Stars end up there. As well as film personnel.

And when I was able to have my first viewing of my son after they finally released his body what do you suppose he was draped in?

Pyramids!  This place his body was taken to had nothing to do with Egypt that I was led to discover.  But what were the chances given my very involved Egyptian Folklore and the Red Pill adventures eh?

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  - Page 2 222322_453934307999675_1943254933_n

Now he never wore a star of David...he also worked on more independent films toward the end.  Not always...but plenty.  And I've often wondered due to very odd circumstance if his death was really an "accident".  Probably my imagination gone wild.  scratch

Last edited by Brook on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:08 pm

Given that last post:

Did Nazis run the Jews who ‘run Hollywood’?

The Times of Israel’s cinema critic looks at all the fuss over the new book, ‘The Collaboration: Hollywood’s Pact With Hitler’

July 9, 2013

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  - Page 2 Hitler-cinema-635x357

‘He says collaborate. That’s a very strong term.”

This is the somewhat diplomatic reaction I get from professor, film programmer and author Eric A. Goldman when asked about a forthcoming book by Ben Urwand and Harvard University Press that accuses the Jewish heads of Hollywood’s film studios of not just self-censoring, but taking creative marching orders from the Third Reich. Urwand’s book has a title designed to make headlines.

Article here:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/did-nazis-run-the-jews-who-run-hollywood/
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Primarily, I keep thinking that an Archangel runs EVERYTHING in the solar system (and possibly beyond) -- and has done so for thousands of years. Secondarily, I keep thinking about what Richard Hoagland said about who runs NASA -- the Nazis, Masons, and Magicians. I have previously speculated about who I think the 'Magicians' are -- but I'm not going to do that in this post. I'm sure there is a very structured solar system hierarchy -- which probably includes just about everyone -- including Powerful Hollywood and New York Jews. There's actually something sort of cool about all of this -- but I HATE the nastiness and corruption. Once again, I keep conceptualizing an Idealistic Version of That Which Presently Exists. I think Bill Cooper got it right. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvPn4BJaUlc
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:57 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Consider 'Teutonic Zionism'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfMwK0kCccI I have no animosity toward anyone -- and I have no idea what parts I might've played in previous lives -- so I am not eager to throw stones. On the other hand, I think this might be an optimal time to get at a lot of previously forbidden knowledge. I've suspected a lot throughout my life, but I've always tried to think happy thoughts -- and avoid fights. I've mostly lived a life of quiet-desperation. I think things have been bad for thousands of years -- but I am wary of regime changes which might make things even worse than they have been. I have NO idea what factions and races might exist throughout the solar system, galaxy, and universe. My current speculation is rather nasty and dark. It takes a lot of work to climb down the rabbit-hole -- and into the nut-house. It's a lot easier to Look-Good, Win-Big, and Make-Money. This is probably why so many people sell-out and sleep with the devil. It's easier that way -- for a while...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:14 am

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  - Page 2 69cba3ef9036

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  - Page 2 Wallpaper-768786

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  - Page 2 Astaroth_ufo_vril_dakini_valkyrie_succubus

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  - Page 2 4

Randy Quaid Exposes Hollywood  - Page 2 Vril-vatican

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:44 pm