tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Astronauts See Angels

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Astronauts See Angels Empty Astronauts See Angels

Post  Carol Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:36 am

It was the 155th day of a Russian space flight, in July 1984, when the cosmonauts on the Soviet space station, Salyut 7, reported strange lights and beings. Commander Oleg Atkov and cosmonauts Vladmir Solovyov and Leonid Kizim reported to ground control that the space station was completely surrounded and bathed in a spectacular orange light. It seemed that the light entered from outside, from space, and came through an absolutely opaque wall. For a short time, the light was so brilliant it blinded the astronauts. Not knowing what happened, when their vision returned, each of them looked out the spacecraft windows for the cause of the blinding light. They scanned the craft looking for some type of explosion or fire, as the Salyut 7 had suffered previous fires, but what the cosmonauts saw was more incomprehensible than the orange light. Incredibly they reported seeing the faces of seven angels who were hovering just outside the space station. They told ground control their faces and bodies looked human but these beings had wings and misty-like halos. The angels kept up with the movement and speed of the space station for 10 minutes before disappearing as quickly as they had come.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Astronauts See Angels Empty Re: Astronauts See Angels

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:24 pm

I believe in the existence of supernatural-phenomenon -- yet I never know the true nature of supernatural-events -- regarding whether they are good, evil, staged, etc. Some say that even the Second-Coming of Christ can be staged. I have chosen to focus upon Solar System Governance -- in Theory and Reality -- rather than being Event-Centered.
    magamud
    magamud

Astronauts See Angels Empty Re: Astronauts See Angels

Post  magamud Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Cant you have a cigarette with an angel? Drink a beer, eat bread and talk shop? Whats the big deal? Theres infinite amount of space, whats the hurry?
    What does not exist in consciousness? Is our imaginations just recognitions of what is? Are these my thoughts? Am I artificial intelligence? A program?

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:24 pm