tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Jenetta
lawlessline
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
magamud
Carol
10 posters

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    - Page 2 Empty Re: Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:02 am

Beren wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I will continue to say that I'm at war with humanity -- at war with divinity (the management of humanity -- which might be middle-management) -- and at war with myself. The whole thing stinks -- and even though I keep conceptualizing idealistic solutions -- I fear that things might get a lot worse before they get better -- if they get better.

Ortho,
    maybe you need to see who is activating your personal energy so that you act like a ping pong ball-here and there .
    I am saying this with all sincerity and care.
    You write and spare a lot of energy on too many ideas.
    It sounds like a confusion my friend.

In ultimate reality all is possible even here though consciousness to realize this is limited now.
    I see you as a good soul though a bit confused sometimes.
    But an awesome library of knowledge is within you, just focus! :)
    Thank-you Beren. Your kind counsel is always welcome -- and you have pointed-out that I am a confused-soul several times. I am still awaiting a detailed critique of my internet activities. I applied for an NSA FoIA half a year ago -- with no results. Are you pleased with the history of this solar system and its inhabitants?? Are the inmates well-behaved?? Has the insanity been well-managed?? Are you proud of yourself -- and satisfied with your mental and spiritual progress?? Namaste.
    Beren
    Beren

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    - Page 2 Empty Re: Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney

Post  Beren Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:50 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Beren wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I will continue to say that I'm at war with humanity -- at war with divinity (the management of humanity -- which might be middle-management) -- and at war with myself. The whole thing stinks -- and even though I keep conceptualizing idealistic solutions -- I fear that things might get a lot worse before they get better -- if they get better.

Ortho,
    maybe you need to see who is activating your personal energy so that you act like a ping pong ball-here and there .

In ultimate reality all is possible even here though consciousness to realize this is limited now.
    Thank-you Beren. Your kind counsel is always welcome -- and you have pointed-out that I am a confused-soul several times. I am still awaiting a detailed critique of my internet activities. I applied for an NSA FoIA half a year ago -- with no results. Are you pleased with the history of this solar system and its inhabitants?? Are the inmates well-behaved?? Has the insanity been well-managed?? Are you proud of yourself -- and satisfied with your mental and spiritual progress?? Namaste.

You and I have first to step out of boundaries in this conversation, in what context you are asking me this?
    I get the impression that you mix too much of everything so I cannot realize fully yet of what you think of.
    You mix things from church, TV series, ,movies, books and your experiences.
    So because I care for you as friend I tell you, let's make a starting point in our conversation.
    Otherwise you're sounding like a broken record.

Now I am saying this without any grudge and in full good intention.

If I look from strictly human viewpoint, this all here is a mess...bloody mess which lasts for quite a long time.
    But if you elevate yourself into your real state of being-soul , you see the different game completely.
    Thing is that rulers of this dimension wants us to think that we're only walking bodies, slightly more developed than animals.

Truth is far from it.

But in order so that we can actually access this state of being , free from them, we need to connect directly with Creator. All that is, Love. Straight to the door if you will.

I perceive that you started well out but were disappointing in church though you still stayed with it playing...
    Maybe a need to just chill off from every theory and have a trust in God that all will be fine - will aid here.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:23 pm

Well....the thought occurred to me not long ago I contacted a fellow Mists member here who is quite good at RV...you know who you are eh?

Anyhow.... I did a "remote view". In that view I kept seeing Tonga. I asked this friend at the Mists to look at it along with me.

The biggest thing I got was "PAY ATTENTION TO THE VORTEX"

Now the activity I saw was not entirely "natural". So I did some research.

Turns out Tonga is very close to the 19.47 area of the planet. Southern hemisphere.

It also turns out there is quite a lot of volcanic and seismic activity there to the extreme on the seismic. Much of it is in the near by ocean area of Tonga which effects Tonga.

So this would explain the migrating of dolphins eh? Video posted below...

Around the same time I did this RV....there was an article and the link is now dead as a doornail. So I can only copy and past the information...which I believe was from Nassim Haramein

But here it is:

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    - Page 2 1024

Sunspots appear where the sun becomes very active, usually at the 19.47 degree latitude. Nissam discovered, contrary to prior opinion, that sun spots reflect fire being sucked into a collapsing black hole while emitting steam (H2O). Nissam also noted that multiple sun spots always occur in opposite polarity. When you have a vortex going one way in the Coriolis Effect you have another going on at another point on the opposite side. They generate a link at the middle and that link is the singularity. Sun spots are huge vortices going toward singularity at the center of the black hole. That’s why you see fire being sucked in. What’s being shot out? Water! (steam).

Most telescopes that observe the sun are owned by the VATICAN. There was a video released showing an object at least as big as the earth hitting the sun. The video was called, “Sun gazing comet hits the sun.” Astrophysicists emailed NASA and asked them about this so-called comet because it didn’t have a tail. They wanted to know what it was. NASA pulled the video from the net and later put the video back up, editing in a tail on the “comet”. When analyzed, the stars in the video are going from left to right because of the path the probe is orbiting. Some small white “dots” hit the camera lens but there is clearly one object going toward the sun against the other movements in the video. Then this object takes a 90 degree turn into the sun. “The only comet I know of (that does a 90 degree turn) has little windows in them and little guys waving.” The “comet” entered the sun at 19.47 degrees latitude showing a plasma ejection coming out of the entry spot. A spaceship the size of the earth needs to go into a black hole bigger than their ship size, hence the sun. Smaller ships can come and go through sun spots in the earth such as volcanoes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then of course there is this:

19.5 degrees north and south are the latitudes
    where the apex points of a star tetrahedra within a sphere
    will contact that sphere's surface,
    when one apex is positioned at the north or south pole.
    On the Sun: sunspot activity and the region of peak temperatures is limited to 19.5 degreees north and south.
    On Venus: the presumably active major volcano complexes Alpha and Beta Regio are near 19.5 degrees.
    On Earth:
    Mauna Loa, Hawaii (19 degrees 28 minutes N, 155 degrees 37 minutes W) The largest shield volcano is at 19.6 degrees north. This is Mauna-Kea volcano on the island of Hawaii.
    Mexico City, Mexico (19 degrees 23 minutes N, 99 degrees 10 minutes W) The Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan is at 19.6 degrees north.
    Dzibalchen, (Yucatan), Mexico (19 degrees 28 minutes N, 89 degrees 46 minutes W)
    Georgetown, Grand Cayman Island (19 degrees 18 minutes N, 81 degrees 26 minutes W)
    Mount Emi Koussi, Chad, Africa (19 degrees 47 minutes N, 18 degrees 34 minutes E)
    Mount Kalsubai, (near Bombay), India (19 degrees 33 minutes N, 73 degrees 43 minutes E)
    Mountain near Xiangkhoang, Laos (19 degrees 17 minutes N, 103 degrees 17 minutes E)
    Mountain near Potosi, Bolivia (19 degrees 13 minutes S, 66 degrees 22 minutes W)
    Yasur Volcano, Tanna Island, Vanuatu (South Pacific Ocean) (19 degrees 31 minutes S, 169 degrees 25 minutes E)
    Mount Samuel, Northwest Territory, Australia (19 degrees 13 minutes S, 134 degrees 8 minutes E)
    Gweru, Zimbabwe, Africa (19 degrees 31 minutes S, 29 degrees 49 minutes E)
    On Mars: the "vast" Olympus Mons shield cone volcano is at 19.5 degrees.
    On Jupiter: the "red spot" which is an obvious vortex is at 19.5 degrees.
    On Neptune: in 1986 Voyager II discovered a similar spot at 19.5 degrees north.
    Based on Richard Dannelley's book, Sedona: Beyond the Vortex and Bruce Rawles
    Why '19.5 degrees' is Significant
    19.5 degrees is the angle that's been found by researchers (Richard C. Hoagland, Stanley McDaniel, Erol Torun, Horace W. Crater, etc.) to be repeatedly encoded in the structures of Cydonia. It is viewed as a definite 'signal in the noise' - some kind of a 'message' left there by some intelligence. 19.5 is called t, the 'tetrahedral constant', because of its significance in tetrahedral geometry (a tetrahedron is a pyramid shape composed of four equilateral triangular sides): the apexes of a tetrahedron when placed within a circumscribing sphere, one of the tetrahedron's apexes touching the north pole, the other three apexes touch the surface of the sphere at 19.5 degrees south latitude. Why this number would be important to the builders of the Martian structures is not clear (though Hoagland is theorizing that it has to do with what he calls "hyperdimensional physics").
    Nile Time-Map & tetrahedral geometry -- 19.5 degrees
    http://prophetic.simplenet.com/elysium/nile-timemap.htm
    The emphasis on 19.5 degrees is not confined to the Martian structures. It has been found to be associated with various ancient structures here on earth - Giza pyramids, Avebury (the largest stone circle in the world, near Stonehenge), Pyramids of the Sun and Moon at Teotihuacan, etc. It is also worth noting that the Egyptian hieroglyph for Sirius, the brightest star in the sky which was extremely important to ancient Egyptians, is an equilateral triangle which can be viewed as a 2-dimensional representation of a tetrahedron; and in the Egyptian translation, it means a doorway... a sort of 'stargate'. Curiously, it has also been observed that 19.5 degrees is closely linked, for some reason, with the NASA space missions (for example, Mars Pathfinder landed at 19.5 degrees lat. of Mars on July 4, '97). In fact, not only did Pathfinder landed at 19.5 N, the longitude of the landing site was approximately 33 W - which is the very number of the longitude of the apex of the Great Bend of the Nile (33 E)! Now, this strongly insists on the relevance of the Nile numbers, and someone behind the scenes is well aware of it. As we move on, the number, 19.5, will also be very important in my Nile Time-map theory. Perhaps, as the Nile-Mars connection bridged by '19.5' appears to suggest, Mars was somehow involved during the 'Prometheus / Pandora period'.

http://www.vortexmaps.com/planets.php

At 19.47 latitude, there is a string of volcanoes in Hawaii.
    But more interestingly: look here
    It talks about the Sacred Templar Geometry

__________________________________________________ __________
    Okay this is not a theory of mine as I am not going to put it up yet.
    But here is some of the things I found out...

It may be more than coincidence that the Roswell Crash was in 1947 and Nassim Haramein has valid reason to believe that Latitude 19.47 is an extremely important number.
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    Cydonia and the pyramids, rests at 19.47' from the equator. On Earth, pyramids are exact at 19.47' north of the equator on the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico. Hawaian pyramids are at 19.47' north of the equator as well.

The earth is 21,600 nautical miles around. This measurement is based on the ratio of 360 x 60 first used by the Phoenicians and still in use by modern ocean and flight navigators.

The number 6,480 is exactly 1/4th of the total 25,920 years it takes earth to complete one circuit through the signs of the zodiac. 6,480 years is unique because it marks the duration between a series of global cataclysms left in earth's historic and geologic record.

When the earth's circumference, 21,600 is divided by 33.33 the number 6,480 appears in a variation:

21,600 / 33.33 = 648.06480648064...

648.06480648064..divided by 19.47, the number suggested by the year of the Roswell crash itself (1947)...produces a modification of 33.33:

648.064806480 / 19.47 = 33.28

...Latitude 33.28°

This latitude, 33.28° multiplied by PI (3.141592653589...) results in a longitude 104.56° ... pinpointing the exact coordinates of the disc impact site near Roswell NM.

Additionally the number 2012 can be calculated with a form of the number of the exact Roswell crash site latitude, 33.28° and the year of the Roswell event itself, 1947:

19.47 x 3.328 = 64.80

Between July 1947 and March 2012 there are 64.80 years.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17117471/W...rt-Green-Field

A three dimensional sphere with a 3D pyramid inside it with it's tip aligned to North or South (both ways would create The Star of David) where the base of the pyramid touches the sphere this is latitude 19.47.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Alex said that he does not know which part of Earth is going to be affected most, but that nature will tell, as animals know these things in advance. Then and then at 33:13 he mentions the vast amount of dolphins, swimming NORTH. I guess that answers the question, if they were really swimming north.

Edit to add: Oh forgot to remind you that Ed Dames has RV’ed the future southern hemisphere, and for whatever reasons, it is getting the brunt of the events to come...

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:35 pm

So....if you have another galaxy moving into our galaxy...and both are spinning like a vortex....fluid in motion....what would be the obvious point of entry?

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Sorry if this seems off topic....but I think it is related somehow to another galaxy moving into ours.

Well, I think you're on to something Brook. I took that Milky Way map and laid out a couple of triangles on it and it appeared as though our Solar System lays on the bottom lay line of the triangle. My eyes popped out of my head because it was so darn close. To darn close to dismiss it.

I just don't have the right map or the right software in place to determine an accurate calculation at this time. I admit I am going where I have never gone before. Maybe if I reverse the map into a negative mode, then that way I could lay down the triangles and see exactly where this is going. It is so close it is spooky as to the lay line being around 19.47. What I am also starting to think is that on 2012 or slightly before or after, our position as to being accurately determined on that lay line might be better determined if we were able to have some kind of tracking history thereby determining the direction we are going from where we came and then animate it, we might see the exact date instead from what has been presumed. I don't know. Also maybe we could discover where the star gates could lead us and those points of destinations as well. I am finding this fascinating as it also leads to other questions. I just don't have the talents in this area. I am striving to be accurate. Will continue to work on it.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17724

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Maybe I have the maths totally wrong, but the only way to get a 19.5° angle on the surface of a globe is by a very uncenter tetra. If you look at the maths it is very simple from my end and the 19.5 does not have any special meaning because it is a secondary calculation of the Tetra structure.

30 Degrees

Take a look at the symbol of the interlaced equilateral triangles inscribed within a circle, now commonly known as the Star of David, and notice that the points of the hexagram touch the circle 30 degrees, above and below the "equator" of the circle.

The Great Pyramid

Interestingly, the Great Pyramid rests only 2125 meters south of exactly 30 degrees north (29d 58' 51" N), just where the equilateral Star of David touches the circumference of the circle.

The faces of the Pyramid are not equilateral (featuring three 60 degree angles) but rather have base angles of 58 degrees 18 minutes. The tangent of 58'18" is 1.618, the limit which the Phi realtionship approaches.

The cross section of the Pyramid is 51 degrees 51 minutes, which is just right for the height of the structure to relate by multiples of Pi to the perimeter, as the radius of a circle or sphere relates to it's circumference.

You may recall that the circumference of a circle is equal to Pi times the diameter, or 2 Pi times the radius. Another way of saying this, is that Pi times the radius yields half the circumference of a circle.

The Great Pyramid is said to "square the circle", because the same relationship holds between the height and perimeter of that; that is, the perimeter of the pyramid is equal to 2 Pi times it's height, or Pi times the height yields half the perimeter as with the circle. Note that this only works because of the particular base angle of the pyramid.

51'51" is also very close to the latitude at which we find the Stonehenge."

http://dcsymbols.com/star/star_of_david.htm

I have to go along with a 30° model. This is realy basic maths and don't understand the point of the 19.5° thing other than it helps to fit the square peg in the round hole.

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    - Page 2 Hawaii19-5Grid

THIS IS WRONG IN THE MATHEMATICAL SENSE. 180°/3 as there are three equal faces from north to south, that makes 30° not 19.5. As said the only way you get to the 19.5 is if you place a Tetra within the tetra above, giving lots of small tetra.

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    - Page 2 477138534_c4195b22ab

On this image when you take the second tetra you can see that the crossing lines are of 19.5°

This is why this is wrong in my understanding. The world grid is not as this map shows, very far from it. Nothing in nature is in a straight line and this world Map has been selling too long to accept its floors.

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    - Page 2 World_Grid_LeyLines1

But maybe there is something I have missed.??????

Lawless

t
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Beren wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Beren wrote:

Ortho,

You and I have first to step out of boundaries in this conversation, in what context you are asking me this?
    I get the impression that you mix too much of everything so I cannot realize fully yet of what you think of.
    You mix things from church, TV series, ,movies, books and your experiences.
    So because I care for you as friend I tell you, let's make a starting point in our conversation.
    Otherwise you're sounding like a broken record.

Now I am saying this without any grudge and in full good intention.

If I look from strictly human viewpoint, this all here is a mess...bloody mess which lasts for quite a long time.
    But if you elevate yourself into your real state of being-soul , you see the different game completely.
    Thing is that rulers of this dimension wants us to think that we're only walking bodies, slightly more developed than animals.

Truth is far from it.

But in order so that we can actually access this state of being , free from them, we need to connect directly with Creator. All that is, Love. Straight to the door if you will.

I perceive that you started well out but were disappointing in church though you still stayed with it playing...
    Maybe a need to just chill off from every theory and have a trust in God that all will be fine - will aid here.
    The Prophecy clip is creepy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-rVEtR9rfQ -- but it supports what I've been saying about the possible end of the Human Race in the very near future. The SaLuSa quote below is likewise supportive of my hypothesis. I think I'll have to watch The Prophecy in its entirety. https://www.youtube.com/movie?v=zH4VYRj-LgY&feature=mv_sr Once again, rewatch the Hungry Earth and Cold Blood episodes of Dr. Who -- with reference to what I just said. Speaking with the AED gave me the same impression. On several occasions the look of the AED was truly haunting. I don't know if it was hatred -- or a deep sense of reincarnational anguish -- but I'll never forget that look. Once, while we were sitting across from each other -- I thought I heard the AED mutter under his breath "No -- I Can't Do It". What do you suppose they might've been referring to?? I think I might know -- but I'll never talk about it. Consider reading the Bible from cover to cover -- straight through -- side by side with the Conflict of the Ages Series (5 Books) by Ellen G. White. But please do it within the context of this website. The War in Heaven aka the Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan in the Conflict of the Ages -- is the KEY to understanding the desperate circumstances we find ourselves in. Loyalty seems to trump Ethics and Reason -- or so it seems to me. But really -- this might make sense if one considers the Entire Universe -- rather than just this little world. "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man -- but the end thereof are the ways of DEATH". I keep thinking about what Richard Hoagland said, that "The Lie is Different at Every Level". The Insiders undoubtedly get a different lie than We the Peons. What's really creeping me out is the thought that once everyone and everything is exposed -- and all of the bad guys and gals are in jail -- we might find that the reprehensible way things were is the way things have to be -- for whatever reasons. I keep getting the feeling that I was some sort of a reincarnational somebody who got too idealistic and too mouthy -- and had to be demoted and made to forget. I keep thinking about HAL attempting to terminate David Bowman (interesting name) in 2001: A Space Odyssey. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwBmPiOmEGQ The mission was too important to be jeapordized. Perhaps I'm too good for the way things have to be. Anyway, the truth could be SO Many different ways. I truly believe that one would have to be an insider for decades or lifetimes to REALLY know what's going on. I feel VERY helpless and despondant. Knowing that something is wrong -- and fixing what's wrong -- are two VERY different things. Consider some Vintage SaLuSa!! Imagine SaLuSa as being Zo'or or Da'an in Earth: Final Conflict! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8HwyoVgkwk This seems to be an excellent match, doesn't it?!

We notice that you are beginning to understand what is meant when you are told that you do not live in your true reality. This is a desired development as it means that you no longer feel bound by your physical experiences or existence. You realize that it is transient and that there is nothing permanent about it. The soul matrix is allowing you to play a game of make believe, although it is taken very seriously. The purpose is to find out as much as you can of what it means to live in duality. Clearly experiences are not gained without some benefit to you, and whilst it is part of your growth the major benefit is to Human Consciousness as a whole.

What is happening is that you can now play your part without being pulled down. The worry and concern has now been overtaken by a feeling of acceptance, and this has allowed you to take the lessons of life with you. At the same time you can peacefully live in the space you have created around yourself, which allows you to clearly see what is taking place. You become more an observer and able to be calm and purposeful in the midst of much turmoil.

Being at One with everything is more your reality, and many are finding that they can sustain this condition. It is so beneficial to your health, to your ability to think calmly in a deliberate manner, and to mentally see with a clear mind’s eye what is really taking place. You are the Way-Showers and others soon note how calm you are, and how in emergencies that you never appear to get flustered. People start to realize that if one can do it, it is open to all and they try to emulate how you are. In these times of great changes this is the direction you are going in, and it is immensely helped by the incoming energies that are lifting your vibrations.

When you meet us, the one thing that usually strikes you is how calm we are and how our peaceful countenance enfolds you. You feel what we are, and it is so different to what you are used to and so more noticeable. We are those few steps ahead of you, but you are on the same path that will see you too like us, in a very short time. You could truthfully say that your evolution is being speeded up, and the Beings that control the energies being sent to Earth are driving you forward as fast as possible. The fact is that you have come so far in such a short time, that you are able to ground more energy than ever before. Think about your own situation prior to the Millennium, and I am certain many of you will admit to going forward in leaps and bounds where your personal development is concerned.

You are finding your real selves again, ones who are of the Light and in fact have never left it. It is just that it has been hidden away to allow you to experience duality to the fullest. Now that this period is drawing to a close, you are shedding the old and returning to your former glory. By the end you will be fully prepared for Ascension, and this is how you were when you first dropped into these lower levels of vibration. Do not deny yourself, you really are great Beings and to imagine you are anything less is to cling on to your old reality. A new way beckons and it is time to leave the old to make its mark in the history of this planet. It will be there for all eternity, as in reality nothing is ever destroyed.

You may have read that your solar system is being fully restored to its original condition. This includes Maldek, the missing planet, and this is possible because it still exists in the etheric realms. All planets will be restored, and on Earth you are experiencing a speeding up of the cleansing that must take place. You could say that you have had your fun, and now it is time to put your toys back in the cupboard and tidy up.

It is a paradox that, as on the one hand you know the changes are about to descend upon you, yet you carry on your daily life very much as before. There is not yet any real change in direction, but that will come with much re-organization in all of your lives. It is a strange situation for you to be in, but you are the key players upon Earth until we arrive. We continually urge you to keep your goal focused as you are instrumental in creating the right conditions for us. Remember that we cannot force ourselves upon you, although we know this would not be necessary as so many more are awaking to our presence and desire that we come.

The Earth and its people are going through the collapse of the old way of governing; it is no longer adequate or acceptable as you demand a new dispensation that will see people regain their sovereignty. The leaders that cannot change will be removed by one way or another, and at present you are closing in on the last Cabal and it is rapidly losing its control and power. You are used to seeing how things can snowball so quickly and that is what is happening now. The changes are unstoppable and we shall ensure that justice shall be done. Unless something shall be grounded in Light, it will never last and your history will show this to be true. Tyrants have their day, but eventually disappear and so shall those who have usurped your freedom, and have taken away your rights to justice and abundance.

I am SaLuSa of the Galactic Federation and hope my comments keep you lifted up. You are doing a wonderful job in bringing so much Light to Earth and any day now you shall see how it has brought the success you richly deserve. You have so much persistence and determination, even when the odds appear staked against you. The Forces of Light are so powerful and will still be here long after the dark have disappeared. Never waver from your path as you are destined to have your victory. We will play our part, and very soon we shall be working together in great unison, friendship and love. Until we see you, know we are sending so much love to you and we know you feel it. May the Light of the One forever find a place in your heart. Thank you.

Once again, please consider studying life, the universe, and everything with multidisciplinary research which is centered in astronomy -- yet leans toward Political and Theological Science-Fiction. I think the Info-War is going to get really nasty -- but please don't make it personal. Try to make it somewhat fun -- regardless of how serious it really is. I continue to think that my threads are excellent study-guides -- even though I am a Completely Ignorant Fool. It takes all kinds. I have suggested that we are fundamentally actors, actresses, and game-players. If this is the case -- deception is part of the deal -- is it not?? White-Lies v Black-Lies?? Aren't Politics, Religion, Sports, Business, Journalism, Law, Wars, etc, etc, etc -- FUNDAMENTALLY DECEPTIVE -- FOR WHATEVER REASONS?? WE LIE ABOUT HONESTY -- DON'T WE?? I keep thinking that the Human Race in this Solar System can be Responsibly Managed with some sort of a Representative-Theocracy which maximizes Responsible-Freedom -- which might resemble a Royal-Model American-System. If the rest of the universe wishes to exterminate us -- we might wish to seek some sort of a Harmonious Existence -- wouldn't you say??? Notice that I employ Contextual-Superimposition in my writing -- which might seem to be somewhat disjointed. I'M DOING THIS FOR A REASON -- WHETHER ANYONE UNDERSTANDS THIS METHODOLOGY OR NOT.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:31 pm

lawlessline

But maybe there is something I have missed.??????

All I can say can tell you is watch this once more...He explains the 19.47 latitude and dynamics of geometry very clearly

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:51 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Notice that I employ Contextual-Superimposition in my writing -- which might seem to be somewhat disjointed.
    I'M DOING THIS FOR A REASON -- WHETHER ANYONE UNDERSTANDS THIS METHODOLOGY OR NOT.

yup....pretty much states how you've been writing it out. I understand that. Toast

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:55 am