tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama.

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama. Empty On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama.

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:42 pm

On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama. 395724_486288344762838_142729467_n_zps5117e029

On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama. Impeachobaa_zpsce5ccd64

On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama.

Members of Congress are reportedly beginning impeachment against Barack Obama based on the grounds of unauthorized military use in Libya and Syria. Congress is also looking at his involvement in Fast and Furious.

According to Congressional representatives Barack Obama has violated the rules set that clearly state that the President must seek Congressional approval before using military force. Now he says it was OK because he had international support. But how does that make it okay? They aren’t our Congress. They don’t determine what is right or wrong for us.

Sources close to aides in Congress say the law clearly states “any use of military force by Obama without explicit consent and authorization of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, Section 4 of the Constitution.”

The Republicans want to know how President Obama was able to use military force in Libya last year.

Republicans are pushing a resolution through Congress, which has been highly underreported by mainstream media, to look into further actions to be taken upon the President. Since it explicitly states in the Constitution that the President must ask permission from Congress to use military forces in another country, sources say there is clear cause for impeachment.

While an impeachment can be a strain on our country and may not be necessary in an election year – Republicans are still moving ahead with it.

“The days of Czars and Executive orders in order to sidestep Congress should end and if it takes an impeachment to do that it is something I and many other Americans would support,” said a prominent Republican Congressman.

“We have a President who believes our Constitution is just a ‘historical document’ that is not fit to determine how our country is ran anymore,” said the Congressman.

Democrats, obviously, are opposing the impeachment effort by sources close to Republican leaders say that they are “moving full speed ahead” because “we need something to keep us busy until the election.”

Stay tuned…

On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama. 734946_382025471894303_1322878667_n-1_zps71f1a418

On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama. 130205_VFC_DronesPakistanjpgCROParticle568-large_zps59f15e54

On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama. Somalia-drones-Obama_zps02179221

ALL UNVERIFIED INFORMATION VERIFY IT FOR YOURSELF

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama. Empty Re: On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama.

Post  Carol Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:21 pm

False
    Origins: The claim that Congress is scheduled to begin impeachment hearings against Barack Obama on 11 March 2013 over his use of U.S. military forces in Libya and Syria and his involvement in the Fast and Furious scandal stems from an article entitled "Obama Impeachment Hearings Begin" which was published by the Weekly World News on 5 February 2013.

However, nothing published by the Weekly World News should be confused with reality, as that web site is the online successor to the popular entertainment tabloid whose stock in trade was (and remains) fantastically fictional stories such as "Alien Spaceships to Attack Earth in March 2013," "Lindsay Lohan to Give Birth to Neanderthal," and "How to Sell Your Soul to the Devil!"

Occasionally, as in this case, Weekly World News spoofs escape into the wilds of the Internet, and those who encounter them online in unattributed form (or who are unfamiliar with the nature of the Weekly World News) mistake them for real news stories.
    Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/impeachment.asp#riYEHpjrS6qbkc2e.99

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama. Empty Re: On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama.

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:09 pm

I get the feeling that any steps toward justice and 'doing the right thing' will be made to be Very Painful by the PTB in order to teach us a lesson. This feeling has almost nothing to do with the subject of this thread, but the thought hit me hard as I viewed the first few posts. If there were Impeachment Proceedings at the beginning of a President's term -- things could get extremely ugly. I'll keep modeling my idealistic theories -- but I have very little hope that things will improve -- regardless of who gets hired, fired, promoted, demoted -- or what legislation gets enacted. I'm almost to the point where I'm seeing everything as being Galactic Issues rather than Local, National, or International Issues. I've determined to keep my little thread going until they shut me down -- but I'm not optimistic regarding achieving Utopia anytime soon. I keep thinking there's too much ancient and galactic baggage for that to happen. Unfortunately, I don't know the details, and I can't seem to achieve significant conversations with those in the know. I think I've talked with a couple of those who know -- but they were very restrained and evasive -- and I often felt like a mouse playing with a cat. I've been somewhat neutral about Obama. I know about all the suspicions and allegations -- but I get the feeling that just to be considered for the job of President, one must be a Snake-Pit Vetran -- and be VERY Far Down the Rabbit-Hole. One more thing. I applied for an FoIA nearly half a year ago -- with NO response. That probably tells me everything I needed to know.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGB8ndMeoos&feature=player_embedded
    Doctor Tells Hannity Why He Spoke Out Against President Obama's Policies To Obama's Face
    Published on Feb 10, 2013
    Dr. Benjamin Carson got quite a bit of attention for making a big speech at the National Prayer Breakfast Thursday morning sticking up for conservative principles, with President Obama in attendance. Sean Hannity invited Carson onto his show tonight, remarking that it was an "amazing speech." Carson explained why he felt the need to speak out as he did against the policies of a man sitting mere feet from him.

RELATED: Conservative Doctor Lectures Obama About Health Care, Debt, Tax Reform At Prayer Breakfast

Hannity told Carson that his speech "moved me deeply." Carson said he has received overwhelmingly positive reactions since yesterday, mostly because he believes he did not present a conservative argument, but a "logical," "common-sense" one, remarking "I don't know where we left our brains."

After sharing details from his life story, Carson explained his comments about the "PC police" and political sensitivity. He bemoaned how a nation built on "freedom of speech" is trying to impose restrictions upon what people can say and think, mostly blaming the media for "crucifying people" for innocuous remarks.

In the second part of the interview, Carson talked about the specific issues he raised during his speech. He found it "rare these days for people to speak the truth," saying that a big part of his speech was about how people are simply ignorant of the world around them and allow the media to lecture them instead of thinking for themselves. Hannity asked Carson if he would consider running for president. Carson said it was an option he may consider down the road.

Hannity asked Carson about his comments on the poor state of the economy. Carson clarified that he doesn't want to point fingers, but found it disturbing that politicians have the hubris to declare "my way or the highway." He said he believes "all good ideals don't reside in one party," adding that he would be willing to debate anyone in Obama's administration on the economic situation.

Dr.Carson made a number of very good points in his speech at the Prayer

Breakfast last week.

Among them was his idea of encouraging the trillions of dollars which

are currently banked and invested offshore to return to America by

reducing the tax burden on those who are sheltering these funds.

Instead of encouraging envy, and fostering class warfare, Dr. Carson

recommends encouraging investment in America.

Our economy would boom if the productive were not forced to expend so

much time and effort avoiding punitive taxation and wealth transfer schemes

perpetrated and perpetuated by ill -advised government policies.

Dr. Carson's comments about the need to make people responsible for their

own health status and health care expenditures is also on target.

Unfortunately, most of the chronic diseases that debilitate Americans

are the result of their own poor health practices !

Of course there are a few exceptions to this generalization,

but these are fewer than most would care to acknowledge !

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:01 am