tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Eye-Tracking Will Replace Your Computer Mouse

Brook
    Brook

Eye-Tracking Will Replace Your Computer Mouse Empty Eye-Tracking Will Replace Your Computer Mouse

Post  Brook Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:41 am

“And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.”

Revelations 13

Transhumanists are in their moment now....the video starts....Upgrade your LIFE

I tried a variety of computing tasks, reading e-mail, mapping, using a calculator, gaming – blowing up Asteroids without a mouse or keyboard – and was impressed by all. Plus, companies like Haier are licensing Tobii’s underlying technology and developing prototype eye-tracking TV controls. Good news, couch potatoes: soon, you won’t even have to move your hands to change the channel.

Predictions
    I see a lot of demos, but this one is the real deal. I predict that eye-tracking technology will be baked into the computers we see rolled out at the next Consumer Electronics Show in 2014.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upgrade-your-life/could-eye-tracking-replace-mouse-181726788.html

Eye-Tracking Will Replace Your Computer Mouse Singularity-eye-tracking-unveiled-at-ces-replaces-computer-mouse
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Eye-Tracking Will Replace Your Computer Mouse Empty Re: Eye-Tracking Will Replace Your Computer Mouse

Post  Carol Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:51 am

This will be a great feature for those individuals who are disabled and/or paraplegic.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Eye-Tracking Will Replace Your Computer Mouse Empty Re: Eye-Tracking Will Replace Your Computer Mouse

Post  Brook Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Carol wrote:This will be a great feature for those individuals who are disabled and/or paraplegic.

That it would.....however I can think of plenty of other uses for it as well.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:09 pm

I understand what you mean Brook. With these types of inventions there are numerous applications and not all would be in the best interest to some.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:11 am