tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Calling all Kindred Spirits, PLEASE read this...

Aurokon
    Aurokon

Calling all Kindred Spirits, PLEASE read this... Empty Calling all Kindred Spirits, PLEASE read this...

Post  Aurokon Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this. I am very excited to invite you all to be part of Project Infinity.
    We are a group of healers, dreamers, and people like you who are working together to create a world wide project. One where
    we live sustainable, healthy, and peaceful lives.

Project Infinity has plans of an eco village, massive community gardens, indoor/outdoor sports park, festival grounds,
    an animal sanctuary, healing temple, daily market, and so much more.

Please come to our website, join in the conversations about natural medicines, eco villages, philosophy and theory, and more.
    It would be an honor to have you join us. Thank you for your time

I'm not allowed to post the link due to being a new member so if you'd like to write to me, I'll send it to you. Thank you.
    oliverclay
    oliverclay

Calling all Kindred Spirits, PLEASE read this... Empty where

Post  oliverclay Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:55 am

Where this project exist.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Calling all Kindred Spirits, PLEASE read this... Empty Re: Calling all Kindred Spirits, PLEASE read this...

Post  Carol Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:10 am

Aurokon wrote:Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this. I am very excited to invite you all to be part of Project Infinity.
    We are a group of healers, dreamers, and people like you who are working together to create a world wide project. One where
    we live sustainable, healthy, and peaceful lives.

Project Infinity has plans of an eco village, massive community gardens, indoor/outdoor sports park, festival grounds,
    an animal sanctuary, healing temple, daily market, and so much more.

Please come to our website, join in the conversations about natural medicines, eco villages, philosophy and theory, and more.
    It would be an honor to have you join us. Thank you for your time

I'm not allowed to post the link due to being a new member so if you'd like to write to me, I'll send it to you. Thank you.

I would be happy to post you link if you send it to me.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:42 pm