tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
HigherLove
Nebula
Blacklight43
Jenetta
Carol
mudra
earthian
Mariadine
TRANCOSO
Floyd
Mercuriel
biophiliac
16 posters

Best Reads

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Best Reads - Page 4 Empty Re: Best Reads

Post  bobhardee Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:54 am

Feb 17, 2018
    What really happened with the Lincoln assassination?
    Why did it take the entire Army of Northern Virginia nearly two weeks to find John Walks Booth?
    Was the assassination sponsored by the President of the Confederacy?
    Was it simply an attempt to kill the President or an attempt to completely turn over the government. The Vice President, The Secretary of War and General Grant were all to be killed that day.

I don't have a picture to post but this book: The Lincoln Deception by David Stewart is very readable and its his first historic fiction for this writer who previously has written two history books about this era. I rated it a 4 out of 5 but mainly because I love a good conspiracy book.
    Enjoy.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:53 pm

Author of the Language Crystal INTERVIEW- Lawrence W. Lyons speaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ruo3LDNA4o

Love Always
    mudra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:01 pm

4/11/2018

James Lee Burke has done it again with the 2014 release of Wayfaring Stranger. A young boys encounter with Bonnie and Clyde will shape his family's fate for decades to come in this trilling adventure. It is 1934 and the Dust Bowl is bearing down when 16 year old Weldon Avery Holland happens upon infamous criminals Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow after one fo their notorious armed robberies. A confrontation with the outlaws ends as Weldon puts a bullet through the rear window of Clydes stolen car.

Ten years later, Second Lt. Weldon Holland and his sergeant, Hershel Pine, escape certain death in the Battle of the Bulge and encounter a beautiful young woman named Rosita Lowenstein hiding in a deserted extermination camp. Eventually, Weldon and Rosita fall in love and marry and with Hershel, return to Texas to seek their fortune.

There they enter the domain of jackals known as the oil business and later the Hollywood film industry. They meet Roy Wiseheart, a former marine aviator haunted by guilt for deserting his squadron leader over the South Pacific, and Roy wife, Clara, a vicious anti-Semite who is determined to make Weldon and Rosita life a nightmare.

This is a page turner that I found hard to put down. It is philosophically sound and heart warming with its battle between good and evil.
    5 of 5 stars.
    Bob H.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:49 pm

Braiding Sweet Grass

Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants

Can be downloaded for free here : https://www.pdfdrive.com/braiding-sweetgrass-indigenous-wisdom-scientific-knowledge-and-the-teachings-of-plants-e60737077.html

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:54 pm

Best Reads - Page 4 Global-Grey

More than 3000 books

https://www.globalgreyebooks.com/authors.html

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:54 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:07 am

Best Reads - Page 4 76b6cb10

David Brooks
    How to Know a Person
    The Heart of seeing others deeply and being deeply seen

A practical, heartfelt guide to the art of truly knowing another person in order to foster deeper connections at home, at work, and throughout our lives-from the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Road to Character and The Second Mountain

If you are going to care for someone, you must first understand them. If you're going to hire, marry, or befriend someone, you have to be able to see them. If you are going to work closely with someone, you have to be able to make them feel recognized and valued. As David Brooks observes, "The older I get, the more I come to the certainty that there is one skill at the center of any healthy family, company, classroom, community or nation: the ability to see each other, to know other people, to make them feel valued, heard and understood."

And yet we humans don't do this well. All around us are people who feel invisible, unseen, misunderstood. In How to Know a Person, Brooks sets out to help us to do better, posing questions that are essential for all of us. If you want to know a person, what kind of attention should you cast on them? What kind of conversations should you have? What parts of a person's story should you pay attention to?

Driven by his trademark sense of curiosity, Brooks draws from the fields of psychology and neuroscience, and from the worlds of theatre, history, and education, to present a welcoming, hopeful, integrated approach to human connection. How to Know a Person helps readers become more understanding and considerate towards others; it helps readers find the joy that comes from being seen. Along the way it offers a possible remedy for a society that is riven by fragmentation, hostility, and misperception.

The act of seeing another person, Brooks argues, is a profoundly creative act: How can we look somebody in the eye and see something large in them, and in turn, see something larger in ourselves? How to Know a Person is for anyone searching for connection, seeking to understand and yearning to be understood.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:41 am

mudra wrote:David Brooks

That name brings back memories of years ago when I watched television news.

I guess it was this, although I think it was earlier than 2012:

It feels very strange now, to think about it.

Last edited by Seashore on Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarify)

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:57 am

I think I understand Seashore.
    So much happening per unit of time and rapid changes all the time since the advent of the internet.
    A not too distant past seems like vintage these days.

Seashore likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:58 pm

NOTHING SCARY ABOUT MAGIC 🪄

Almost everyday I get warned by well intentioned people of the risks of practicing magic, so I wanted to take a moment to clarify what magic is to dispel some of the fear around the practice.

Magic, to me, is the ability to craft the physical from the non physical. Let me explain...

All around us, billions of vibrations hit our nervous systems at any given moment. Radio waves, electromagnetism, ultra-violet, sound etc.

From the dawn of time, ancient humans have sought to use these vibrations as means of changing or altering our physical realities.

Back then we used methods of altered consciousness for divination, these days we use wi-fi radio waves to search Google...

Back then we used chanting to raise the energy within the body and heal, these days we use high frequency ultrasound waves to cure cancer...

We use technology to control, harness, and manage the non physical to help us: heal, grow, learn, change perspectives, build, expand. All day everyday.

Complicit magicians without even realising it.

If you were to tell an early human trying to find their way back home that in 2022 we use microwave frequencies to navigate the globe (GPS), they would call this MAGIC.

If you were to tell an Ancient Egyptian trying to evoke a loved one that in 2022 we can facetime someone across the world with virtually no lag - they would call this MAGIC.

Unfortunately, most of us only know how to engage magic intentionally through the technology we use.

Technology that we have normalised - forgetting all the while that it is very odd indeed that you are able to read these words even though we are not in the same time, space or place.

The human body, more specifically, our mind, is the ultimate magic wand because it it us who invented theses technologies. It is us who invented phones, not the other way around.

We are therefore, inherently more capable than any of the technologies created. Hitler's words, for example, unleashed more destruction than the atom bomb of Hiroshima.

But we have never really been told this.

Instead, we are bred and led to believe that the physical reality is the real truth of how things are, that technology is just science, and that our ability to change the physical is mostly achieved through hard work and action.

We aren't being told that we have, innate within us, all the tools of the craft of magic - of changing matter through mind, of altering reality itself.
    That we are actually here to play with the non physical in this way, to craft from it.

If this were not the case, if magic were dangerous or something sinful, then we would not have been equipped with a prefrontal cortex - ie: an imagination, the most powerful tool of the alchemist.

With this engine, we can invoke perspectives, ideas, and summon solutions changing the chemical and vibrational makeup of our physical bodies through thought alone.

Think of a hot person and you will alchemise endorphines (and maybe even make something physically hard lol)

Think of a tax bill and your serotonin levels will drop, cortisol will pump out.

We are living, breathing, walking routers here to alchemise the nonphysical.

And so, the work of the magician, is first and foremost to remember ourselves as the ultimate embodiment of a magical wand.

A vehicle of vibrational transmutation.

And to then discover our true uncorrupted will and fulfill its desires.

When you understand magic as a process of creation - which happens regardless if we acknowledge it or not - it suddenly doesn’t seem half as scary anymore 😉

GRAB THE EBOOK - Discover how to use magic to recalibrate to your creative core to unlock your true capacities.

Join me inside the rabbit hole

👇🏼rabbit

Reviews: https://theflowprotocols.com/products/ebook-magic-source-codes?fbclid=IwAR2p6pRziY67BJzT6vgUtURxBmwo5ww-E1jU7ai3ggUGR_bVg4NefIlM2Eg_aem_AS-HZXhGQRTqtf6i2eQ4ifnUe0Ptq4pUTLRirxY8N0_BaOUl16l3Rbg1JYWGqfMwLYFPNACQH9uLNwis1idw83fF&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid&campaign_id=120204459294010541&ad_id=120204459357020541#qv

Get it: https://theflowprotocols.com/products/ebook-magic-source-codes?fbclid=IwAR2p6pRziY67BJzT6vgUtURxBmwo5ww-E1jU7ai3ggUGR_bVg4NefIlM2Eg_aem_AS-HZXhGQRTqtf6i2eQ4ifnUe0Ptq4pUTLRirxY8N0_BaOUl16l3Rbg1JYWGqfMwLYFPNACQH9uLNwis1idw83fF&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid&campaign_id=120204459294010541&ad_id=120204459357020541

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:39 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:56 am

Yes Seashore thanks for posting this.
    I bought the ebook this morning because the introduction appealed to me.
    I am currently reading it and cringe a little at the vulgarity of the author at times.
    Basically using 2 or 3 times the F…g word when she mentioned her former boyfriend.
    But people are as they are. Who am I to judge good and bad manners.
    When I finish the book if there is something worth reading in it I’ll keep my post above.
    I’ll otherwise delete it. I am a very fast reader. I probably will have completed it by tomorrow.

🧡🙏

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:50 am

Her home page saying "PROTOCOLS FOR WEALTH AND WELLBEING"—wealth being the first thing mentioned—gives me a creepy feeling, although the technology referenced in regard to magic is intriguing.

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:13 am

There are two different meanings to the word wealthSeashore.
    It can relate to materials things as money and possessions on one hand
    but on the other hand it can relate to non material things as in an abundance of desirable things.
    One could receive a wealth of gratitude from other people for being a heartful,kind person for example. Or one could have a wealth of good ideas to build a new project….
    This would certainly help one’s well being.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:33 am

mudra wrote:There are two different meanings to the word wealthSeashore.

She brags about earning eight figures in Facebook advertising.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:35 am