tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Micjer
anomalous cowherd
dominic777
mudra
Jonah
Anchor
SuiGeneris
investigator
newel
Floyd
14 posters

Jane Burgermeister is a Fraud

Floyd
    Floyd

Jane Burgermeister is a Fraud Empty Jane Burgermeister is a Fraud

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:32 pm

I know many will be pouring their hearts out over her apparent recent arrest but there is something about that woman I have never trusted.
    Its always good to examine both sides of the story I find.
    Anyway here is more on Frauline Burgermeister. She also was very ungracious to Jim Corr who donated $1000 dollars to her.
    No doubt people will think with their hearts instead of their heads on this one.
    And before I get accused of being an illuminati agent. I say I would eat my underpants rather than do their dirty work for them.
    These people are very clever. They know how to fool and manipulate others to their own ends

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/09/15/jane-burgermeister-the-most-fraudulent-person-on-the-internet/

Her rant at Corr

http://www.jimcorr.com/index.php?catid=56&id=100&option=com_content&view=article

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    newel
    newel

Jane Burgermeister is a Fraud Empty Re: Jane Burgermeister is a Fraud

Post  newel Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:26 pm

I don't know if she is a fraud, but she has a tendency to attack the people who want to help her. Maybe she's bi-polar or something.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:12 am

Perhaps you could add slightly deviant and trouble causing to that. Whatever she is I am not a fan.
    She is having a go at Deagle now http://hubpages.com/hub/Jane-Burgermeister-and-infighting-with-conspiracy-theorists-about-swine-flu
    That will probably upset Bill Ryan. (Deagle is another hopless case so hopefully they will all take each othere out).
    There is lots of stuff on the Icke boards and otheres about this.
    Its important that these fraudulant fear mongers are brought to the fore and exposed.
    This is what I mean by Camelot/Avalon giving these jokers a platform. It is counter productive and doesnt help anyone.
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:43 pm

This is what I mean by Camelot/Avalon giving these jokers a platform. It
    is counter productive and doesnt help anyone.

I'm not familiar with what happened with Jane, but it seems like the whole thing has been going down the toilet lately, because I noticed they featured Jelaila Starr, and I can tell you beyond a reasonable doubt that she was a Nesara scammer too a few years back. I attended a channeled chat session with her when I was 19, and she supposedly "channeled" information from her guide on Nesara. Here is a recent screenshot of her scamming people in workshops about Nesara:
    Jane Burgermeister is a Fraud Ziulua

Sadly, their credibility is really going down lately, because they really don't bother to check the backgrounds of these people. These Nesara scam artists are very skilled at getting featured on alternative sites like Camelot. Then there's all that Deagle/Jane drama diatribe to wade through lol, and I'm like what the heck lol.

Jane Burgermeister is a Fraud Starri

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:33 am

You really dont like those nesera guys do you. can't say I blame you. As ive stated in numerous post recently Projects Camelot and Avalon have become completeley irresponsible. They give platforms to people of highly dubious nature and not only that, they continue to promote them. Effectivley, it has become a tool for disinformation and free advertising for a plethora of nut jobs. Its actually quite dismaying given how amazingly popular the site is and how many young easily affected minds will be swayed by this rubbish. There are little bits of good stuff there but it is doing lots of damage.
    The lack of discernement they show over there is mind boggling.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:06 am

More stances claiming she is fraud and a disinformant

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=4420

this time from conspiracy site Wide Eye Cinema

Interesting to note that these people cannot support Dr Ott who supports Bill Deagle. Pretty straightforward really. anyone who supports or promotes Dr Deagle needs a labotomy.
    They are jokers the lot of them..But gues who supports and promotes them??? no prizes for guessing correctly.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Jane Burgermeister is a Fraud Empty NESARA Is Real !!!

Post  SuiGeneris Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:21 am

investigator wrote:These Nesara scam artists are very skilled at getting featured on alternative sites like Camelot.

Like Camelot, Avalon....Mists....right?

Nesara scam artists huh?

hhmmm... Let's talk about NESARA shall we?

I am not the only one who noticed your strong energy against it.

It begs the question... Why?

Why do you bend over backwards trying to manufacture something you later call "evidence"?

Is it because of your self-righteous nature and are truly appalled at the PTB's audacity to scam the poor innocent sheeple? or perhaps could it be that you are desperately trying to influence people's opinions contributing your 5 cents on a mis-information campaign of your very own?

Let's be honest here.

Your screen shots prove absolutely nothing. Just because a word is mentioned on a website, it does not mean there is a definite and absolute connection and/or associations between people. (which you have done on other posts)

What is the idea here? Let's identify all of them evil fakes and scam artists and hate them for their evilness just to have an excuse that while we're at it, we can make a joke out of the very idea of NESARA? Everything has a purpose. Do you know what the purpose of this proposition is?

It is crystal clear. The purpose is to generate an energy aversion to it to PREVENT it from ever becoming manifest! And this is exactly what you are doing either consciously or unconsciously.

So, do you really want to help? or who's side are you on anyway?

If people want to still see things in duality, we can then say that making up something wonderful that is not true, keeping their hopes up in vain just to create desperation and frustration, lying to them, etc... is bad or evil and that all those who even dare to talk about that and mention that "evil" word are therefore equally bad and evil. We can do that yes, as a matter of fact I just did, and after this judgment...then what? What could possibly be positive about this type of limited thinking? And no, don't even try it... this type of "analysis" is NOT discernment.

So there's only 2 possibilities here. You either never thought about this and you're simply not aware; or you are doing it with full knowledge and on purpose. Mis-info agent, troll or whatever other names you were called on other forums... take your pick on the label.

If you are the latter, then I'm telling you right now... It won't work.

If you are the former, then ponder this:

The very energy transfer happening now between all Anchors on Earth and our Solar Logos is ALREADY creating the "World" of Nesara.

Will it be exactly as it is advertised? Maybe not... but who cares? The point is not how much money is to be distributed and equally re-distributed ... the ultimate point is to get rid of all currency exchange altogether!

There is no money on the 5th Dimension!

Now, is the Nesara idea "evil"? No, the idea itself is not evil. Actually it is only FAIR.

For instance... when Physicist Nassim Haramein talks about Abundance and says: "The wealth of the World is not going anywhere but is simply going from "their" hands to OUR hands..." What is he talking about? He is talking about the same "idea" as Nesara, the same concept.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDvZGKlxL1Q

Is he an evil scam artist for uttering such blasphemous words?

You see, money itself is not evil. It just is. It is the energy and intention you put behind it what makes the difference. And this is a very important subject because it is exactly what has kept humanity imprisoned for far too long, because when a human being does not have his basic necessities met for himself and his family (food, water, clothing, etc.) there is no longer any time or energy or willingness to pursue things of a metaphysical nature. And the "dark lords" know this all too well.

But this Nesara "idea" encompasses so much more than just money. Supposedly it also stops all wars immediately and declares Global Peace, it has to do with Contact with the Galactics and Zero Point or Free Energy. When and if enacted, it will immediately improve the lives of billions of people worldwide. Is that notion evil? Of course not.

Now let me present this "crazy" idea:

Is it not possible that those people who have been saying: "Announcements will be tomorrow" for years... have actually been doing it with the sole intention to RUIN the very idea of Nesara? They could've been deceiving people on purpose, or if they were good intentioned, they themselves were being unconsciously manipulated and misinformed from the 4th Dimensional plane where the dark lords reside, to say exactly that. Then, people will most definitely be disillusioned and angry when that "tomorrow" comes and nothing happens. Yes, it is not only possible but very probable.

It is all about Energy Manipulation.

The PTB know that if they get enough people thinking about "tomorrow" they will not be creating in the NOW. People will be putting all their creative energy on hold and just be inactive, waiting for "Nesara" and the Galactics to "save" them. The PTB want as many people as possible to share this "victim mentality" because that way humans become disempowered and do not use their own Heart-Mind POWERS of Creation.

So all they had to do was to put Nesara "out there" via some channelers and agents and have them advertise it will come sometime "soon" in the future. They knew that for the unawakened ear it would sound "too good to be true" and the idea would be rapidly dismissed altogether, never mind when people got really desperate and frustrated when that "soon" never came "soon enough."

In this case, putting the words Nesara and "Scam" together in the same sentence and repeating it over and over again is Mind Control and Manipulation "MSM (Mainstream Media) style". It is aimed and goes directly into people's subconscious mind so that they don't actually think about it and use their discernment, but simply REACT since the term itself now has an adverse effect.

Nesara is not an invention of some fake channeler or scam artist who planned it all in a delusional half hour during a drunken stupor in some basement somewhere... It is Divine Law. If you really contemplate the bottom line of all it is, you'll realize it is our birthright.

To mock, down-talk or to make a joke out of something so wonderful just because it's "popular" or because "everyone else is doing it" is nothing more than sheeple mentality.

So what am I saying here? I am saying that it is the Powers That Be in this World the ones who have conspired to make a farce out of Nesara. Nesara itself, as a concept, is very much real.

To debate about whether it is truly an "Act" or not, if it was really signed and by whom and when, and all those “details” is really besides the point. Those are only distractions to diverge attention from what really matters… creating it (the whole idea of it) right here, right now.

If you understand what it is to be truly FREE, if you truly know what it is to live in “abundance” and LIVE IT NOW, then you are already anchoring that energy here in what remains of our 3rd Dimensional World and helping "Nesara" to become manifest.

Through our Intention and the power of IMAGINATION we are creating Nesara outside of linear time, in the only time there is... NOW!

Much Love to you all,

Sui

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:33 am

Hi
    Im afraid investigator is not a lone voice in viewing NESERA as as scam. I am minded to be one of those voices

Jack Lancaster

NESARA Scam: National
    Economic Stabilization & Recovery Act

Mon Mar 26, 2007 21:12

NESARA Scam

http://www.quatloos.com/NESARA.htm

NESARA is an acronym for the National Economic
    Stabilization and Recovery Act, which is a legislative
    proposal that merely reintroduces specie as alternative
    currencies to help combat anti-inflationary policies of
    the paper currency. The NESARA proposal is sponsored by
    the “NESARA Institute”, having offices at 7635 Jefferson
    Highway, No. 354, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70809 (Ph:
    864-886-0657). Although the NESARA proposal has been
    presented to many Congresspersons over the years, and
    some have expressed interest in the proposal, it hasn't
    yet built up sufficient support for even introduction to
    Committee, much less to a full vote by Congress. Maybe
    someday the NESARA proposal will find support in
    Congress and may be presented for a vote, but that
    really isn't the point of this webpage. (You can read
    all about NESARA at
    www.nesara.org
    ). The point of this webpage is that
    when certain scam artists claim that NESARA has been
    "enacted into law" by "secret Acts of Congress" they are
    telling a great big lie and total fabrication because
    NESARA has never even been formally made into a Bill or
    presented for either a Committee vote or a full vote or
    Congress

Scam artists often latch on to something that sounds
    good to relieve suckers of money. For example, scam
    artists will often set up boiler-room phone
    solicitations to seek charitable donations for firemen
    or policemen, which the scam artists then pocket without
    actually giving any money to firemen or policemen. The
    making of charitable donations to firemen and policemen
    is a good thing, but the scam artists simply divert the
    donations to their own pockets.

The NESARA proposal is currently being used in just this
    sort of a scam. Some of the same people who helped keep
    alive the myth that Omega Trust & Trading would
    eventually pay out millions of dollars for every $100
    sent to “trader” Clyde Hood (now convicted and serving a
    lengthy prison sentence), are now saying that Omega
    Trust & Trading and the other “original Prosperity
    Programs” will still pay out their millions/ billions/
    trillions/ quadrillions of dollars when (not if) the
    “true NESARA law” is finally announced.

The scam artists pitching the NESARA scam claim that the
    “True NESARA Law” was already adopted by Congress in
    2001, but that Congress has been keeping it a secret all
    this time (like anybody in Washington D.C. can really
    keep a secret about anything), and that soon the “True
    NESARA Law” will be announced. According to these scam
    artists, the “True NESARA Law” does the following:

* All of the “Prosperity Programs” (failed HYIP and bank
    debenture scams) will fund, giving zillions of dollars
    to those smart enough to have invested in them and
    believed in them even after their promoters were
    convicted of fraud and went to prison.

* Because the funding of the “Prosperity Programs” will
    swamp the Earth with wealth, nobody in any country will
    ever have to pay taxes again, which is nice.

* Because the banks will have more money than they will
    know what to do with (because of deposits from those
    smart enough to invest in the “Prosperity Programs”),
    there will be “Debt Forgiveness” of all debts, i.e.,
    home mortgage payments, car payments, credit card
    payments, whatever, which is also nice.

The scam artists have set up several websites “updating”
    NESARA and pitching the coming debt forgiveness and new
    money system. These websites make some of the wildest,
    bizarre, and downright gut-busting statements as to why
    the “True NESARA Law” has not yet been announced. For
    instance, at

http://www.2012.com.au/
    NESARA_Update.html the
    scammers claim that on September 11, 2001,

" at 10 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time, Alan Greenspan, was
    scheduled to announce the new Treasury Bank system, DEBT
    FORGIVENESS for all U.S. citizens, and abolishment of
    the IRS as the first part of the public announcements of
    NESARA.

Instead, at just before and after 9 a.m. EDT, planes
    attacked the World Trade Center. The attack on the WTC
    served to stop the announcement of NESARA because a
    crucial banking computer center on the first and second
    floors of the WTC was prevented from carrying out a
    computer system download to U.S. banks which was
    scheduled to begin at 9 A.M. EDT."

This same website similarly claims that:

“For the last month in Orange County California,
    citizens have been receiving letters enabling them to
    have ALL their credit card debts forgiven and their
    mortgage debt taken off their shoulders. If their
    mortgage was taken out before 1997, it is totally
    "forgiven" and the DEED to the property will be mailed
    out to the owner. If the mortgage was taken out during
    1997 or later, the mortgage bank is required to turn it
    into a "self-liquidating loan" which the BANKS are
    required to pay off on behalf of the citizens. Some
    lucky people in Orange County are receiving these
    benefits of NESARA which EVERY citizen in the United
    States is SUPPOSED to have ALREADY RECEIVED!”

Hmmm. So everybody in Orange County, California (about 4
    million people) had all their debts forgiven but the
    rest of the nation didn’t hear about it? Wow, the power
    of the government to suppress information cannot be
    underestimated! For that matter, we here at Quatloos!
    are all in Orange County, but our debts weren’t
    forgiven. Hmmm.

But if you think all of that is strange, you haven’t
    heard anything yet. The primary scam artist goes by the
    name of "Dove of Oneness" or usually just “Dove” hosts a
    website called “The Four Winds” at

http://www.fourwinds10.com
    that spews a bunch of New
    Age hooey, such as “Lord Ari’s Galactic Tales”.
    Additionally, Dove has an “update line” that you can
    call at: (206) 781-3897 to hear the latest updates on
    the “True NESARA Law”. These updates, which are archived
    both on Dove’s website and ours (for posterity, of
    course) offer totally bizarre news events, such as that
    “100,000 Bankers who would not accept the True NESARA
    Law have been eliminated” and that the spaceships of the
    Galacticans are regularly seen visiting Washington D.C.

For those of you in law enforcement, Dove has listed her
    address for purposes of sending “donations” as:

CLICK FULL REPORT:

http://www.quatloos.com/NESARA.htm

Dove creates bogus NESARA websites
    After the (real) NESARA creators in Louisiana began
    dispelling rumors that Dove and the associated loonies
    had anything to do with NESARA and issued the press
    releases set forth above, Dove then created several
    knock-off websites that to proclaim the "true" NESARA
    law, i.e., NESARA plus Dove's garbage. These bogus
    NESARA websites are:

http://www.2012.com.au/
    NESARA_Update.html -- The
    information about NESARA is buried deep in this spacey
    New Age cult website full of the pyramid-power type
    nonsense that we thought went out with mood rings and
    disco, check out the main page at

http://www.2012.com.au/Site.A.html
    for the wild &
    wacky. Read up on NESARA and Galactic History according
    to Mother Sekmet too!

http://www.petitiononline.com/
    nes911/ petition.html
    -- "We, the undersigned, demand the announcement and
    implementation of the U.S. Law passed "Constitutionally"
    in secret by Congress in March of 2000, approved by
    Congress on September 9, 2001, and again passed in
    November, 2001," pretty much says it all. Does ANYBODY
    think that all 500+ members of Congress are capable of
    keeping a secret? Any secret?

http://oneflynangel.com/
    nesarabill.html -- Another
    NESARA variant, with Dove's e-mail address, that
    "discourages renting" of homes (apparently Dove was
    having trouble meeting the rent check that month).

http://members.tripod.com/
    white_knights911/
    history.htm -- The "history" of the "true" NESARA law
    promising "debt forgiveness" for everyone. A priceless
    Dove work, plays to distressed farmers who lost their
    farms in the 1980s

http://principalityofcamside.cc/
    Government/ USA/
    NESARA/ NesaraIndex 200207.htm -- Another bogus website
    discussing the "conspiracy" to keep NESARA secret.
    Sponsored by the non-existent Principalities of
    Caledonia and Camside.

http://www.rangeguide.net/
    nesara.htm - This page
    claims that on November 11, 2001, all of the people in
    Orange County, California, had all of their debts
    forgiven by NESARA. Quite amazing that 3 million people
    could have all their debts forgiven and were able to
    keep it a secret.

var rm_host = "../WebStripper/protected.html#link=http://ad.adtegrity.net";
    var rm_section_id = 6524;
    var rm_promote_sizes = 1;

rmShowAd("468x60/728x90");

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Your
    screen shots prove absolutely nothing. Just because a word is
    mentioned on a website, it does not mean there is a definite and
    absolute connection and/or associations between people.

Okay I'll explain my reasoning to you, I do sense some offense and negativity in your reply, but I'll clarify my perspective and where I come from. I really did watch these people scam for 7 years, when I was 18 in 2003 I donated money to them, and I truly do resent them for scamming people.

It looks like you believe Nesara really exists to me, and are very passionate about it or at least the " 100th Monkey" manifestation of it. I do agree with you a "100th Monkey" manifestation would be nice, but Nesara does not physically exist on the 3d plane as a real movement. It is a combination of truths and half truths mixed together into a scam. I think the creators of the scam just just plagiarized a bunch of information from skilled financial analysts that were telling the truth, and mixed it with a bunch of new age disinfo. A lot of the financial information comes from goldseek.com which was true, but the stuff about St Germaine etc was just bs to scam people. Actually, I am a commodities investor in real life, and I own a large holding of precious metals bars that was built up over 7 years, I'm up 270% since 2003, but Nesara was just plagiarized info from legit analysts. I actually said hi to the owner of goldseek.com Peter Spina in real life, and his info is legit, whereas the new age Nesara stuff is just a scam. 7 years later I made up my own mind as to what was true, and what was new age disinfo. For example yes the Fed is a private entity, yes commodities are in a bull market, and yes the dollar is going to collapse, but there is no real movement named "Nesara" that was created. They were lying to people to scam them out of money on their websites.

The screenshots do prove something because I really attended a chat session on Jelaila Starr's website years ago and she claimed she was channeling information about Nesara from her spirit guide, when it clearly does not exist "literally" in 3D as a real movement. Currently on her website you can easily find Nesara being mentioned in the workshops section of her website, I know for a fact she was a member of the Nesara scam, because I attended her chat session years ago. So yes there really is a definite correlation between people ( from my viewpoint), David Wilcocks>Mike Quinsey, Benjamin Fulford> Patrick Bellringer, Jelaila Starr>Shaini Goodwin. A few years back Shaini Goodwin had a fallout out with Jelaila Star, and they both claimed the other was spreading disinfo (that was pretty funny).

That means to me she is not a reliable channel, and is channeling disinfo, or is trying to scam people on purpose. If she is not a reliable channel then why would we want her to be featured on the front page of Camelot?

So
    there's only 2 possibilities here. You either never thought about this
    and you're simply not aware; or you are doing it with full knowledge
    and on purpose. Mis-info agent, troll or whatever other names you were
    called on other forums... take your pick on the label.
    Mists exists so that all viewpoints can be heard right? Calling people a troll, mis-info agent, or not spiritually advanced just because you disagree is pretty mean, and hurts my feelings a little. Then again I guess my posts come on a little strong, and maybe I hurt your feelings a little, so sorry on my part I guess. Anyway, it is my conclusion that Nesara does not exist as a real movement in 3D, it was just kernals of truth mixed in with new age stuff. For example, Brazil, China, Russia, and India were all increasing their gold reserves, in expectation of the dollar no longer being accepted as the world reserve currency by 2015-2020 and the BRIC nations were calling for "special drawing rights" of some type of gold backed currency. However, that doesn't mean we can't start manifesting it now I suppose. I do agree with you that Nesara was created to get people to give up their responsibility, and get people to do nothing waiting for the space ETS and white hats to come save the day though.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:21 pm

Of course all voices must be heard.

I am not calling you anything. I said "if"...so if the shoe doesn't fit, then it does not pertain to you. Nothing to worry. You did not hurt my feelings, I do not take offense, It's all a matter of perception anyway... so you don't need to guess an apology. What I've written is not only for you, but for all who will read this thread. It is energy, here for a purpose.

Be careful with having final conclusions about anything. The World as you know it is about to change in a radical way.

"A tree that cannot bend will crack in the wind
    Thus by nature's own decree the hard and strong are defeated
    the soft and gentle are triumphant." ~ Lao Tzu

Much Love to you,

Sui
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:26 pm

SuiGeneris wrote:The World as you know it is about to change in a radical way.

It does that every day :)

John..
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:42 am

Burgermeister is after more cash again
    I suggest you dont fund a fraud but hey--its a free world
    http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/appeal-for-donations/
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:17 am

I see Burgermeister has piped up again. Once more I would refer folks to my earlier links to discover the truth about this woman. She has made her own bed and now she must lie in it.
    The biggest virus spreading through human consciousness is fear as presented by Avalon camalot and the likes of this joker.
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:34 am

Suigi my dear...

Your blue nose is sexy.... it would appear that we are allowed to have opposition every step of the way... blessed are the fighters of humanity.... most of them know not who they're fighting for...

and soon they will not matter... only the balance will remain...

here there... everywhere ... judgement, confusion, manipulation.... all for the purposes of division .... how it warms my heart to see them create this chaos.... the focus against our natural evolution is a diligent one.... So must be our intention... to see through the chaos and fog... to change the minds of individualism to manifest our planet as was intended by the logos.... our time has come....

So then shall we ride this worm to death.... or should we get off and walk the rest of the way to the seitch... Enough blame.. enough... take some responsibility and realize what you have done to keep humanity function as is... then change it for crying out loud... the rest is easy... I see so many potential humans... unable to become there powerful selves because they dont realize there running on a mouse wheel... wake up people... and for those who are awake... wake them up! or at least die trying...

When enough of us have done this.... "Usel, we have worm sign the likes of which even god has never seen.."
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:06 am

Have you ever thought about taking up a career in TV evangelism Jonah. I think you would be pretty good.
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Floyd... that was almost funny... and yet i smile at your point... and am happy to have acknowledgement from such an individual as yourself... A career in anything at this point would be a waist of time in my opinion.... so i'll continue my current path of taking what i can get.... and giving what i have.... but if you want to have some beers with me than perhaps an arrangement can be made.... your place? or our planet? Shall we make a toast to hops... wheat .. yeast... hears to an awesome summer... Toast
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Jonah what about getting yourself an avatar ?

I am a little allergic to this one I must say .
    I know you did'nt choose and that every new comer gets it .
    But you are no longer a new comer in the Mists .
    I see you are even having beers with Floyd . You are part of the family now :)

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:16 am

Jonah wrote:Floyd... that was almost funny... and yet i smile at your point... and am happy to have acknowledgement from such an individual as yourself... A career in anything at this point would be a waist of time in my opinion.... so i'll continue my current path of taking what i can get.... and giving what i have.... but if you want to have some beers with me than perhaps an arrangement can be made.... your place? or our planet? Shall we make a toast to hops... wheat .. yeast... hears to an awesome summer... Toast

Im happy for you that you know exactly whats coming Jonah and I hope life is good for you on your special planet but here is good for me thanks.
    I'd love to indulge in a couple of amber nectars with you. Perhaps we could discuss George Green's fear mongering and his predictions that have not transpired (along with those of Burgemeister, Wilcock, Nancy Lieder, Bill Deagele, Pete Peterson, and so on and so on and so on and so on
    I hope the faith you have in your own convictions does not suffer the same non outcome as the afore mentioned deceivers.
    Getting back to the evangelist thing Ive always though that Jesus Christ had the best word on this topic.
    Blessed are the meek
    For they shall inherit the earth

Holy Bible
    Matthew 5:5

I prefer Czech beer over others Jonah.
    Have a lovley day
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:36 am

More perspective on the camera loving Jane Burgermiester (have to say im no fan of deagle but there is more to this than meets the eye)

from labvirus.com

The LabVirus file on “Citizen Jane” Burgermeister

Currently AJ is promoting the “story”
    that JB is being persecuted by the Austrian government and is being
    threatened with prison. She is sending around an email calling herself
    the “main swine flu investigator” – totally laughable and most recent
    evidence of her purely narcissistic efforts to promote herself as the
    end-all-be-all salvation for all – complete with “charges” that will
    save all of us! First of all AJ – a known liar and disinfo agent – is
    happy to promote her lies yet he wont have anything to do with Dr True
    Ott – whats that say to you? Second, it wouldn’t surprise me in the
    least if this were all just another ruse, a story devised to let her
    once again feign the victim in order to get attention. This
    manipulative liar is clever and appears to be backed by a psyop team
    that reeks of Stubblebine. Don’t believe a word of her crap. This is
    just another attempt to get you to send her money so she can use it
    fraudulently, just as she has done from the get-go, as evidenced in the
    following collection of posts.
    Thought this would be helpful for those who just quite arent aware of
    the history of this person’s fraudulent activity. In a nutshell, in
    spring of 09 while Dr Ott Dr Deagle and Alexander S Jones were reviewing
    the evidence of Baxter’s release of H5N1 in vaccines sent to a number
    of adjacent countries to Austria where ferrets died, JB nuzzled up to
    Ott Deagle Jones and obtained from them various pieces of information
    and without telling the team turned around reworked the info into a
    135-page rambling treatise of so-called “charges” mixing up some of the
    researched material with random bloggings and other internet pieces,
    claiming that she had filed charges with the FBI against Baxter and
    members of the US government including Slick Barry. Her so-called
    charges have no legal format or standing whatsoever, and all her claims
    of having filed such charges on behalf of americans have been complete
    frauds.
    What follows is a chronology of posts I created here in this blog
    pertaining to JB, from the first time I mentioned her after her sudden
    turning on the team-members who had supplied her with the information on
    which she based her claims.

Barbara Minton, Mike Adams, NaturalNews and Truth
    Publishing: the front psy-op backing and promoting the disinformational
    fraud known as Jane Burgermeister -also- Satinder Singh Baveja
    plagiarizes Dr Ott and Alex Jones publishes it

Barbara Minton, Mike Adams, NaturalNews
    and Truth Publishing: the front psy-op backing and promoting the
    disinformational fraud known as Jane Batormastur.
    Listen to 2nd half of hour 2 and all of hour 3 of today’s
    Nutrimedical Report for the panel discussions (dr Bill Deagle, Dr
    Waterman, Dr Evangelista, Dr Ott, and myself) detailing the following
    information (left column of blog, podcast links #2 and #3 for 081109)
    Turns out now that investigation from Dr Waterman and Dr Evangelista show that Jane Batormastur
    was first brought onto the scene by Barbara Minton over on the
    NaturalNews website. Dr Waterman reports that investigation into
    NaturalNews shows it is owned and operated by Truth Publishing, a Taipei
    Taiwan (ROC) company headed by a Mike Adams. They have an office in
    Tucson AZ, but instead of it being a place where one would expect to
    find a display of products and publications available on the NaturalNews
    site, nothing found at the Tucson location indicates to the outside
    world anything relating to Truth Publishing or NaturalNews at all.
    Apparently there is no signage on the building to that effect, and that
    the only signage found at the location is a small one saying
    “acupuncture”. The investigator who visited casually opened the door
    and walked into the space, which he reports took everyone inside the
    space completely by surprise, as if anyone just walking into their space
    from the outside was just something that never happened. The
    investigator understood quite clearly this was a front operation of some
    sort, with working computers strewn about on the floor and on desks,
    paperwork everywhere, and well-suited FBI-looking guys. Dr Waterman
    reports the investigator made inquiries as to was this Truth Publishing
    and the answer from one of the well-suited guys was yes. The
    investigator saw that in one area there was a small stack of Truth
    Publishing brochures of some kind and asked if he could take one – the
    answer was no. He inquired may he speak to the owner, and the reply was
    that the owner was in Ecuador. The investigator was hastily shown the
    door.
    This is my understanding of what transpired out there in Tucson. I
    might have gotten a few minor details slightly wrong but im just
    repeating what I heard someone else describe on-air during Dr Bill’s
    show, whom I strongly believe to be telling the truth. For more
    reference I encourage all to review the show podcast history.
    JANE BATORMASTUR BILKS ELDERLY WOMAN OUT OF SIX GRAND
    That’s right folks, Elizabeth Cook was hypnotized into believing
    Jane’s shpiel to the tune of sending her SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS –
    virtually her entire life savings – only to discover the truth that Jane is a fraud
    and even if she HAD been honest about filing her so-called “injunction”
    on July 31 in New Jersey, that it required no fee to file as a pro se
    litigant.
    Here’s what the cointel psyop Barbara Minton has to say:
    By Barbara Minton
    Republished from Natural News
    Preliminary Injunction to Halt Mandatory Flu Vaccination in the U.S. Has Been Issued in New Jersey.
    A Preliminary Injunction to stop mandatory vaccinations has been
    issued in the United States District Court of New Jersey. This comes
    after a federal lawsuit opposing forced vaccines was filed in that court
    by Tim Vawter, pro se attorney, on July 31st with the federal
    government as defendant. When the judge signs the Preliminary
    Injunction, it will stop the federal government from forcing anyone in
    any state to take flu vaccine against their will. It will also prevent a
    state or local government from forcibly vaccinating anyone, and forbid
    any person who is not vaccinated from being denied any services or
    constitutional rights. Vawter’s filings included a Complaint, and
    several pages of evidentiary Exhibits.
    Vawter’s legal papers have been written not only for filing in
    federal court, but additionally so they can be looked at by activists
    around the world for ideas on filing lawsuits in their own countries to
    help stop forced vaccinations. Vawter believes that as the truth of the
    dangers of flu vaccines continues to become known, banning the forced
    use of them will eventually succeed on a worldwide basis. He cautions
    people to avoid fear and keep themselves focused on the task of blocking
    forced vaccination.
    =========================
    First and foremost there is no such thing as a pro se attorney. The
    phrase pro se attorney is an oxymoron – you are either pro se or an
    attorney, not both. One negates the other.
    Secondly, now that we know Tim Vawter is NOT an attorney and has
    received funds paid to him by Jane Batormastur in order to file this
    piece of crap, he has broken at least one law, possibly two or three,
    and he has now exposed him to a civil lawsuit.
    Third, because Jane Batormastur has now successsfully solicited funds
    from American citizens with fraudulent intent and has also paid someone
    in this country to act on her behalf in an unlawful manner, she too has
    exposed herself to lawsuits of wire fraud, mail fraud, and other
    charges that may indeed result in her extradition to the United States
    for prosecution in the US courts.
    Finally, the so-called “injunction” that was filed by Tim Vawter in
    new Jersey on July 31 names the “Federal Government” as the defendant.
    That’s a lot of people and a very unspecific naming of a defendant,
    which by itself will be cause for any judge to throw it out without even
    looking at the rest of the documents filed – which by the way is again
    total adulterated CRAP and has no legal authenticity to it WHATSOEVER in
    that NONE of the five elements of the Petition for Injunction cause of
    action – which are ALL required for the cause of action to be valid –
    exist in their required form. If even ONE element of any cause of
    action cannot be properly established or can be easily disproved, the
    ENTIRE cause of action fails to meet the requirements and MUST be thrown
    out. Plain and simple, the document itself is a fraud.
    So now it is time for us to begin our legal counterattack and begin
    filing various lawsuits against individuals who are causing members of
    this team harm, either by way of false public statements with malice
    aforethought to slander, or the death threats we have been receiving, or
    any other method which we can show cause of action to bring a lawsuit
    against. A warning to those whom have engaged in these harmful and
    disinformational attack campaigns: you have pissed off the WRONG people
    and are going to find out the HARD way just how skilled and motivated
    our team really is. We gave you enough rope, and true to form you have
    all but hung yourself with it, and we will be there to see you dangle.
    ===============================
    more herehttp://labvirus.wordpress.com/2010/08/06/the-labvirus-file-on-citizen-jane-burgermeister/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:01 am

Thank you Floyd .. I am beginning to hear ...
    We need people like you to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Love from me
    mudra
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:39 am

Floyd wrote:I know many will be pouring their hearts out over her apparent recent arrest but there is something about that woman I have never trusted.
    Its always good to examine both sides of the story I find.
    Anyway here is more on Frauline Burgermeister. She also was very ungracious to Jim Corr who donated $1000 dollars to her.
    No doubt people will think with their hearts instead of their heads on this one.
    And before I get accused of being an illuminati agent. I say I would eat my underpants rather than do their dirty work for them.
    These people are very clever. They know how to fool and manipulate others to their own ends

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/09/15/jane-burgermeister-the-most-fraudulent-person-on-the-internet/

Her rant at Corr

http://www.jimcorr.com/index.php?catid=56&id=100&option=com_content&view=article
    Hello Floyd , why do you think she is a fraud? she is in prison at the moment contemplating suicide, do you think that is a truth or a lie?
    your answers are always welcome and erudite ...grovel
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:52 am

Hi Dom
    Read the links provided throughout the thread and come to your own conclusion. Which prison is she in and which brand of razor blade did she buy?
    Right im out of here..enjoy the mists everyone.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:22 am

Floyd wrote:Hi Dom
    Read the links provided throughout the thread and come to your own conclusion. Which prison is she in and which brand of razor blade did she buy?
    Right im out of here..enjoy the mists everyone.

do you think it is a hoax...?on other forums they believe it is the truth
    you are the mysts Floyd...
    lol
    what am I missing...what is the hidden agenda?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:45 am

Dom, there are many other blogs and forums with differing opinions than Avalon and Camelot. People seem to think that PC and PA are the be all and end all of truth but im afraid that is a very blinkered view.
    Nobody wants the woman to go to prison, let alone kill herself. It is my opinion that she is a trouble causing, self loving individual who has taken the work of others, turned it into her own crusade whilst dividing the conspiracy community. She has insulted people who have tried to help her and generally has her head firmly implanted up her own backside.
    Because she caused all the trouble around her she is now experiencing the dividends
    of that.
    Of course she was right about some things but she was wrong about a great many other.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:46 am

Floyd wrote:Dom, there are many other blogs and forums with differing opinions than Avalon and Camelot. People seem to think that PC and PA are the be all and end all of truth but im afraid that is a very blinkered view.
    Nobody wants the woman to go to prison, let alone kill herself. It is my opinion that she is a trouble causing, self loving individual who has taken the work of others, turned it into her own crusade whilst dividing the conspiracy community. She has insulted people who have tried to help her and generally has her head firmly implanted up her own backside.
    Because she caused all the trouble around her she is now experiencing the dividends
    of that.
    Of course she was right about some things but she was wrong about a great many other.
    Let me get this right...you think she is a con artist...whilst many others do not,
    quote:It is my opinion that she is a trouble causing, self loving individual
    who has taken the work of others, turned it into her own crusade whilst
    dividing the conspiracy community....why did Bill Ryan interview her and he believes she is telling the truth?
    quote? She has insulted people who have tried to help her and generally has her head firmly implanted up her own backside....like an OROBOROS....how do we discern who is telling the truth ..you or bill?...i think i will go and cut my NUTS off
    LOL
    DOM

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:37 am