tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Anchor
mudra
enemyofNWO
Floyd
Mercuriel
anomalous cowherd
newel
11 posters

Jane Burgermeister Under Court Supervision

newel
    newel

Jane Burgermeister Under Court Supervision Empty Jane Burgermeister Under Court Supervision

Post  newel Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Soon things (chaos) will happen at such a fast rate that it will become easier every day for corrupted powers to get away with anything. I'm worried about that because Internet or not, we need stability to watch for evil.

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/austrian-judge-caught-in-wrong-doing-moves-to-silence-jane-burgermeister-by-putting-her-under-court-supervision/

An Austrian judge who has been caught out in wrong doing applied yesterday for Jane Burgermeister to be placed under the guardianship of a court in a move that would result in Burgermeister being deprived of all her basic freedoms and rights, including the right to property and the right to represent herself in court.

The judge’s move came after Burgermeister was given permission see the files in the court of Hietzing, Vienna, concerning the administration of the estate of her late father – and documented hard evidence yesterday of the manipulation of those files suggesting wrongdoing and false statements.

Burgermeister subsequently sent a fax of some twenty pages to the court listing the specific documents missing, and also including copies, and asked for these documents to be included in the official court file.

This move clearly so worried Hietzing judge Magister Michaela Lauer that she wrote a letter yesterday to the court near to where Jane Burgermeister lives, in Vienna Döbling, asking for the officials there to begin the process to place her under a court guardianship.

This would strip Burgemreister of her basic rights, including the right to run her blog if her guardian refuses to allow it.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Jane Burgermeister Under Court Supervision Empty Re: Jane Burgermeister Under Court Supervision

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:38 pm

creepy. :(
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Jane Burgermeister Under Court Supervision Empty Re: Jane Burgermeister Under Court Supervision

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Ei Yei Yei - I wonder how long It'll take for Conditions in NA to be similar to Austrian Conditions ?

My Intention is never but that isn't up to Me alone...

We must be one Voice and then We will not need to worry about It....

That said - Are there any Petitions up about this that We can sign onto ?

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:27 pm

As far as I know it has not made the alternative media headlines yet. So I assume there is no petition yet.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:38 am

Perhaps its just me but there is something about this woman I simply do not trust. As a result, I am not alarmed by this news.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:53 am

Austria is totally New World Order . It goes back to the Austro-Hungarina empire . It seem that the system is trying to punish her for what she did about the H1N1 flue con job .
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:20 am

Here is how one can support Jane Burgermeister and keep updated on her current situation

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3719%3Ajane-burgermeister-needs-our-help&catid=3%3Anewsflash&lang=fr

Love Always
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:51 am

In fairness, Jane Burgermeister served only to promote fear with the help of Bill Ryan and others. Fear and awareness are not the same thing. Whilst we all know the Pharmas are criminals she was actually wrong. She misled people into thinking that millions were going to be killed. A classic case of disinformation. Additionally, the promotion of fear is part of the agenda of the PTB and she served only to help them in that sense.
    She came from obscurity and hopefully will go back there. It sounds harsh but its true.
    No thank you.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:19 am

Floyd wrote: She misled people into thinking that millions were going to be killed.

My own take is she raised the consciousness of many on the subject of vaccines in general , what they contain and their poisonous effects on human health.
    Some people did die from being administered that H1N1 vaccines as many others per the record suffered disastrous after effects from other kinds of vaccines .
    This time this was brought to view on a wide scale.

Love Always
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:36 pm

People - People - Its an Individual's Rights that We should be talking about here not whether Jane Burgermeister is a Shill or not.

Blink

We must be wary of having Our Rights and the Rights of others trampled underfoot. Again - Her politics are not important in this case but the fact that the Courts are doing this to ANY Individual should be of concern to All of Us...

I'm sure You've all heard or read this one, but as Its appropriate in this Instance - I will repost It...

"In the Beginning - They came for the Homosexuals and the Deviants - And as I wasn't either - I didn't care.

Then They came for the Minorities and as I wasn't a Minority - I didn't care.

Then They came for the Intellectuals and as I wasn't an Intellectual - I didn't care.

Then They came for the Unionists and as I wasn't in a Union - I didn't care.

Finally - They came for Me and when I tried to call for Help - To rail against the Injustice - There was no one left to hear My pleas
    ."

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Mercuriel wrote:People - People - Its an Individual's Rights that We should be talking about here not whether Jane Burgermeister is a Shill or not.

Blink

We must be wary of having Our Rights and the Rights of others trampled underfoot. Again - Her politics are not important in this case but the fact that the Courts are doing this to ANY Individual should be of concern to All of Us...

I'm sure You've all heard or read this one, but as Its appropriate in this Instance - I will repost It...

"In the Beginning - They came for the Homosexuals and the Deviants - And as I wasn't either - I didn't care.

Then They came for the Minorities and as I wasn't a Minority - I didn't care.

Then They came for the Intellectuals and as I wasn't an Intellectual - I didn't care.

Then They came for the Unionists and as I wasn't in a Union - I didn't care.

Finally - They came for Me and when I tried to call for Help - To rail against the Injustice - There was no one left to hear My pleas
    ."

Wink

I completely agree and support this Mercuriel .
    Well done of you for reminding us of this Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:08 am

My opinion is that the emphasis should now be put on silencing fear not promoting it. Fear is counter productive and is one of the major weapons used by the Illuminati. There is a bigger issue here.
    For example, Lets use Project Camelot. A recent look at the forum there will show you story after story which is quite simply fake or fear mongering. There are several threads over there expressing the need to step away from all that as it is becoming counter productive. PA could be so more and maybe and hopefully it will change but giving time to these people has become its undoing
    It is through the promotion of liars like Bill Deagle and countless others that fear is slowly injected into the minds of our bright young things and enemies of the New World Order via these conspiracy sites who simply lie down and broadcast any rubbish that is put on a plate for them, then to be digested on the message boards and spread like a virus through the net. This virus is far more dangerous than the swine flu was ever going to be.
    There is not enough critical examination of what these people are saying and the net result is that fear is allowed to percolate in minds already suspicious and weary.
    Where is the positivity being promoted. There is liitle of it unless you take Mudra out of the equation.
    Yes, freedoms are important but so is the freedom of the human race.
    I say "Silence the fear mongers and liars once anf for all"
    What say you?
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:49 am

Floyd wrote:My opinion is that the emphasis should now be put on silencing fear not promoting it. Fear is counter productive and is one of the major weapons used by the Illuminati. There is a bigger issue here.
    For example, Lets use Project Camelot. A recent look at the forum there will show you story after story which is quite simply fake or fear mongering. There are several threads over there expressing the need to step away from all that as it is becoming counter productive. PA could be so more and maybe and hopefully it will change but giving time to these people has become its undoing
    It is through the promotion of liars like Bill Deagle and countless others that fear is slowly injected into the minds of our bright young things and enemies of the New World Order via these conspiracy sites who simply lie down and broadcast any rubbish that is put on a plate for them, then to be digested on the message boards and spread like a virus through the net. This virus is far more dangerous than the swine flu was ever going to be.
    There is not enough critical examination of what these people are saying and the net result is that fear is allowed to percolate in minds already suspicious and weary.
    Where is the positivity being promoted. There is liitle of it unless you take Mudra out of the equation.
    What say you?

Let's not confuse " fear mongering " with telling the truth or describing reality . So according to you who tells the world details of the criminal plans
    of multinationals , politicians in power , secret societies , etc, etc,etc. is "fear mongering " ?
    What did Jane Burgermeister do ? She alerted the world about the criminal plot to vaccinate the world population with a medicine full of toxic components . The composition of the H1N1 vaccine with toxic components is very well documented .
    To me Jane is a great heroine being punished by the PTB for having ruined their plans to poison the world .
    I don't give a hoot about the positivity BS . I am interested only in the truth whether it is positive or negative . The " positivity BS " is a device used by the creators of the NEW AGE Mumbo Jambo to " calm down " the population so that riots or revolutions will not happen . The power that be are afraid of violent revolution and the population might become violent when there is nothing to lose and the SHTF . My BS detector is alerted every time I hear the following sentences :
    " love your enemy unconditionally " , " we are one " , " the law of one " , "evil is conquered by love " . The opposite is the truth .
    So because I am a realistic person I am not a believer in the " positive BS Munbo Jambo " . Be well
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:07 am

enemyofNWO wrote:
    Floyd wrote:My opinion is that the emphasis should now be put on silencing fear not promoting it. Fear is counter productive and is one of the major weapons used by the Illuminati. There is a bigger issue here.
    What say you?

Let's not confuse " fear mongering " with telling the truth or describing reality . So according to you who tells the world details of the criminal plans
    of multinationals , politicians in power , secret societies , etc, etc,etc. is "fear mongering " ?
    What did Jane Burgermeister do ? She alerted the world about the criminal plot to vaccinate the world population with a medicine full of toxic components . The composition of the H1N1 vaccine with toxic components is very well documented .
    To me Jane is a great heroine being punished by the PTB for having ruined their plans to poison the world .
    I don't give a hoot about the positivity BS . I am interested only in the truth whether it is positive or negative . The " positivity BS " is a device used by the creators of the NEW AGE Mumbo Jambo to " calm down " the population so that riots or revolutions will not happen . The power that be are afraid of violent revolution and the population might become violent when there is nothing to lose and the SHTF . My BS detector is alerted every time I hear the following sentences :
    " love your enemy unconditionally " , " we are one " , " the law of one " , "evil is conquered by love " . The opposite is the truth .
    So because I am a realistic person I am not a believer in the " positive BS Munbo Jambo " . Be well

Hi.
    Being positive over fearful has nothing to do with the so called new age movement. It simply means keeping a healthy psychological disposition. Immersing oneself in the sea of fabrication and fear mongering and hanging on tothe every word of charlatans, agents and so called channelers, promoted by the alternative websites, isnt good for your mind. It instills doubt, paranoia and fear, all of which are likley to affect your judgement.
    Its a bit like inhaling 300 ciggies in a day. Its bad for you and then kills you.
    I am only interested in the facts and human beings living in a world free from control and fear.
    Fear has nothing to do with oneness etc etc.
    The fact is, millions of people were never going to and did not die, Fact.
    Yes, the pharmas made a bit of extra money but they do that with lots of other drugs too.
    Fear is just as an effective way of controlling society as is the oneness stuff etc as you rightly pint out.
    However I see the infiltration of the New Age Movement as minor, given that the majority of the world population is Islamic or Christian with no interest in such matters.
    To me its quite simple. Its nothing to do with oneness over fear or love and light over paranoia and creeping despondency. It is to do with facts.
    Deagle, Deane,Wilcock,Fulford, Burgemeister and etc etc al do nothing but self promote, spread fear, misinform and and lead people away from the scent.
    Like yourself, I am interested in only truth. Truth and facts. Yours is a little different than mine but thats life.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Jane Burgermeister Under Court Supervision Empty Burgemeister rant at Corr

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:35 am

Interesting narrative explaining Jim Corr and his nasty experience with Jane Burgermeister. From his website.
    Let me
    begin by saying that the most important thing, is that thank God the
    swine flu pandemic was exposed for what it was - a fraud designed to
    reap billions for Big Pharma through vaccine sales, and to facilitate
    depopulation in selected areas.

many people in the truth movement, I was well aware of the work of Jane
    Burgermeister in relation to the exposure of the fake swine flu
    pandemic, who popped up out of nowhere. I phoned her a number of times
    with a view to commending and thanking her as a fellow truther for all
    that she had done. Both times there was no answer but I left messages. A
    few days later this e-mail came into my inbox...

""Hi
    Jim,
    Thanks for your call. If you wish to donate,
    you can go to my website and donate. There is no need to talk or discuss
    or negotiate. If you have not donated up to now, not given one cent
    when it was desparetely needed, then I am sure you will not give much in
    the future, and I have no interest in entering into discussions with
    you now the danger is passed. I will not forget how I was left to do
    this all more or less on my own with the help of Johan and the donations
    of a few people.
    About ten times more people took the jab in
    Ireland than in Austria proportionate to the population even though
    Austria has a high rate of vaccine acceptance. Where were people like
    you when you were needed? What efforts did you make? If I single
    handeldy almost could accomplish so much in Austria and Germany, what
    were you doing with all your resources?
    Is
    it any wonder the NWO has made so much progress??
    There
    is no need to ring me or call me.
    You
    can donate or not by using the website donation facility. The matter is
    finished as far as I am concerned.
    Jane""

Pretty
    outrageous eh?! Now, I tried to look at this objectively and assumed
    that this was a woman at the end of her tether making a cry for help of
    sorts, but my initial response was this...
    ""Jane,
    Your
    e-mail to me is absolutely unbelievable, extremely harsh, cold,
    presumptuous and inaccurate. You have no idea of my circumstances nor
    what I have donated, nor where....
    Where was I when I was needed you
    ask? I was writing to everyone in the HSE (Health Service Executive) and
    every single doctor and nurse in the country whose address I could get.
    I was putting myself up for ridicule speaking on national and local
    radio. I was busy disseminating as much information I could via my own
    non-profit web-site and Facebook account.
    I have the greatest of
    respect for you and all that you have selflessly done, but this has
    shocked me Jane and I would respectfully suggest you temper your
    approach as this would distance many as it has done me...
    I can
    understand your frustration, but you have completely taken it out on the
    wrong person.
    In saying that please keep up the great work you are
    doing.
    Jim""

She softened a little after my response, as
    did I after hers, and I decided to try and help her. Be aware that I'm
    funding my own non-profit web-site, but I made an immediate donation of
    $1000 to her plus I posted a sticky on my web-site encouraging people to
    support her. I did the same on my Facebook account.

Not long after I'd done so, various e-mails
    and comments started coming in expressing doubts about Burgermeister's
    motives and whether she had actually filed charges. I came to her
    defence to a certain extent but maintained an open mind. I was watching
    her back, as I would for anyone else in the truth movement, as I know
    personally what one is up against when speaking as we do about subjects
    certain people don't want spoken about. Anyway this continued and I
    decided to write to her to let her know about this controversy and to
    give her an opportunity to dispel these rumours, for her sake and for my
    own sake as well as I was bringing donators to her web-site. This was
    my letter to her...

""Dear Jane,Sorry for troubling you in relation to this matter and do bear
    with me. Having posted a request on my fb page, and up on my web-site,
    that you and your web-site be supported by my supporters, I've been
    inundated surprisingly with somewhat negative feedback. People are
    doubting that you filed legal charges and are assuming that what you
    submitted were in fact 'complaints' for which you received
    acknowledgements, and not actual 'charges'. Please dispel these
    ridiculous rumours with the proof that charges were properly filed then
    we can all be done with this matter.
    If it is the case that only complaints were submitted well Jane
    it still had the desired effect and doesn't take away from the fact that
    you woke so many many people up to the reality of what was going on,
    but I would admit this Jane if that is the case. It is coming down to an
    issue of credibility and I would not want it in any way to interfere
    with your future work or the support going to your web-site so please do
    dispel these rumours and show the proof of charges filed,
    Many thanks and keep up the great work,Jim Corr""

Pretty polite and to to the point I
    thought. Well this was her response...

""Dear
    Jim,
    I am absolutely amazed...or maybe not.The only people who in spite of all the evidence that I filed
    criminal charges on my website who claim I have not filed charges are
    the Bildberger cointelpro agents like Paul Byrne and Ian Crane.
    UK MP Paul Flynn has said he will investigate the Baxter case and
    has the file number in an email. This is all on my website.
    If you really follow my website, you will see all the evidence in
    the form of file num,ber, PDF files of letters from the health minister
    confirming i filed charges.
    But like Ian
    Crane, who made the same accusation and Paul Byrne, who months after
    claiming he filed my charges with the Gardai, wrote to me saying he
    doubted I filed them, when I sent the proof, they ignored them. I think
    you will do the same.,
    Who could believe someone would write up
    charges, post them on their website, encourage others to file charges
    and not file charges?
    It is bizarre and absurd.If Pual Flynn knows I filed charges, why not you James?I am not falling into this trap.To
    my mind, you have no more credibility.
    You
    are doing, saying exactly the same as all the proven disinfo agents
    from True Ott and Bill Deagle, to Michael Leitner, and you are exposed
    in my view as being one of them.
    That is why you
    gave no contribution except a pitiful 1000 dollars. And that just to
    lure me into your sordid trap to discredit me.
    I
    will post up your email on my website and people who wish to see the
    evidence and can go to my website and check for themselves whether I
    filed as Paul Flynn does and everyone else.
    They
    can compare your email with Ian Crane's and see almost the same
    wording.
    Let them decide how plausible your fears are.Jane""

So she insults the donation I gave
    her, which I have now asked her to return so I can donate it elsewhere.
    Brings what was a private correspondence out into the public domain by
    posting my letter up on her web-site, and is suggesting now that I'm a
    NWO disinfo agent. She has also posted my private e-mail address, which I
    have repeatedly asked her to remove, which she has so far refused to do
    (it has finally been removed). Does all this but still does not show
    the evidence of charges having actually been filed.

By labelling myself as a disinfo
    agent, she is now herself engaging in one of the NWO's most treasured
    herd manipulation techniques - Divide and Conquer. But I'm in good
    company as you'll see below...

This I have learned, is her standard
    response to any request for clarification. As I now understand it
    hundreds of requests have been made to her for same. Amongst some of the
    people that have experienced outrageous aggression, torrents of abuse
    and accusations of defamation from her are, F William Engdahl author of
    'Seeds of Destruction', Ian R. Crane, Dr True Ott, Michael Leitner, Dr
    Bill Deagle, John Hammell - The founder of international advocates for
    health freedom, Desiree Rover, myself and others.

Was it
    her job to effectively corral the sceptic community into inaction?
    Controlled opposition can be extremely sophisticated. Good people would
    back off from taking their own initiative assuming this was a genuine
    challenge to the NWO. I can't answer that, in time we'll know. But if
    Carlsberg did 'outrageous responses to an innocent request',
    Burgermeister's would be right up there with the best :-)

And for
    the record, I am not a NWO disinfo agent. I love God and humanity. I
    may not be 100% right 100% of the time, but I am aiming for 100%
    accuracy.

Let us
    not forget that by the actions of not only Burgermeister whom has thrown
    herself into controversy and disrepute, but by the actions of the likes
    of Dr Horowitz, Dr Blaylock, Dr Mercola, Mike Adams of the excellent
    naturalnews.com , Ian R Crane, Alex Jones, Alan Watt, David Icke and
    many many other lovers of humanity, who have been warning us about fake
    pandemics for years -- The swine flu pandemic was exposed for what it
    was - a fraud designed to reap billions for Big Pharma through vaccine
    sales, and to facilitate depopulation in selected areas.

God
    bless,

Jim
    Corr
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Oops ..sorry wrong thread

Last edited by mudra on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 pm

" By labelling myself as a disinfo
    agent, she is now herself engaging in one of the NWO's most treasured
    herd manipulation techniques - Divide and Conquer. But I'm in good
    company as you'll see below... "

Sarcasm . She is so much of a NWO agent that the same NWO are targeting her and she might be losing her property and her freedom .

So Jane has stepped on somebody's frog and somebody is upset .
    We only heard only one side of the story and I don't care .
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Has it occurred to anyone that "exposed" blatant abuse of powers, which seem to be unchallenged, are just as scary as telling us that millions of people are going to die?

I can and do (envision) see a world without tyranny, where the troublemakers and wanna be tyrants have all left, never to return. However, we have a ways to go until we get there.

IMO You will see the nasty symptoms exagerrate themselves during the collapse of the old order.

John..
    spiritwarrior
    spiritwarrior

Post  spiritwarrior Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:41 am

have ta say, my first inpression of her was and this is-WTF???imo, this women has screamed disinfo agent/mentaly unstable rude women, locked in her way or no way.
    sorry but if this women is under house arrest,/supervision, how is she able to still post vicious articles claiming Kindra Anderson-from the gulf-as a disfo agent and refuses to see her as a whistleblower., to me, this woman comes across sooo cold, except when she casts a glimmer for the cameras.

thanks j corr for sharing your story, bet there are plently in your shoes. did ye know that she claimed dr ott ect were satanists? heard her on some blog radio, way back. my god, she sounded a luntaic.

for the record, imo, she is no more under house arrest than i am.

blessings SW Jane Burgermeister Under Court Supervision 39782
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:29 pm

im finding a lot of "conspiracy " stuff is turning into farsical nonsense. i may glance at such things and chuckle but mostly i jsut avoid these morsels. is it me or has anyone noticed that they are hammering the mis/disinfo out there at the moment, or is that weve just come along the path a bit more and can see through this level of conditioning. ? Jane Burgermeister Under Court Supervision Alien
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:54 am

pineal-pilot-in merkabah wrote:im finding a lot of "conspiracy " stuff is turning into farsical nonsense. i may glance at such things and chuckle but mostly i jsut avoid these morsels. is it me or has anyone noticed that they are hammering the mis/disinfo out there at the moment, or is that weve just come along the path a bit more and can see through this level of conditioning. ? Jane Burgermeister Under Court Supervision Alien

Yes there seems to be a big push going on at the moment. The methodology would appear to be 'delude, confuse and to disenfranchise people from the emerging reality.
    One thing I would say is that the PTB or whatever you want to call them are completley powerless in the face of cosmic evolution and this is why I dont waste my time taking their bait however it is presented. Equally I dont worry about alienism as these too would be subject to cosmic evolution. There is too much nonsense and disinformation here distracting people(eg Greer) and sucking people in and the conspiracy sites are doing them all a big favour.
    Feeding the birds and re-establishing a connection with nature and the planet on which I live seems more important than listening to these morons now.
    The disinformationists are dead...Long live the lesser spotted woodpecker!
    So yes Pilot. I agree with you
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:07 am

I dont envy the people that are jsut awakening to the game now.Having said that when i first realised what was going on i methodically set out things to research in little excercise book and took notes on it all Jane Burgermeister Under Court Supervision Icon_study .I think people are more discerning than we give them credit for in most cases. I mean i kept an open mind and for example left et,s and david ikes stuff till much later on in my studies. The main focsu for me was realising ww1 and ww2 were set ups and how money works along with supressed free energy technology. I think those three subjects are easiest and perhaps the most powerful items to get people open, those affect us directly and are easy to grasp. I still pass info on to anyone i meet that is still unaware as i see that as a divine duty almost.

oh i have a small woodpecker that visits the bird table and lives in an old dead tree in the woods at the bottom of the meadow. Jane Burgermeister Under Court Supervision Icon_cool
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:12 am

pineal-pilot-in merkabah wrote:

I still pass info on to anyone i meet that is still unaware as i see that as a divine duty almost.

oh i have a small woodpecker that visits the bird table and lives in an old dead tree in the woods at the bottom of the meadow. Jane Burgermeister Under Court Supervision Icon_cool

I do the same . It is important to tell the people what is wrong about the present reality . The more people aware the better .
    About the mass of information we are bombarded with . My attitude is to be aware of the information , but I try to be cautious about what to believe .
    After some recent episodes ( PC and PA ) for example , I think we ? have become a little bit more cautious . I am reading again the last 2 Half Past Human reports .
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:01 am

yes PC/PA have served their purpose imo. kerry has interesting tidbits on her radio show but vids no thanks.. bills vids more in keeping with getting the so called truth out there. im still divided on the ET issue ect. i just am not convinced thst anyone will show up.

cliff high/webbot george ure urehigh Jane Burgermeister Under Court Supervision Icon_tongue there info has always resonated with me in its no nonsense approach. it seems severe earth changes(universe/earth/sun) are the only way to stop the luceferian/illuminati/dark side in its tracks.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:16 am

I'd like to toss something into the mix here just for illustrating how
    easy it is to fall asleep. For the past 5 years we have been
    without TV and only used the net for news. These past few months
    only having a land line which is almost impossible to use most of the
    time and a TV is a real eyeopener. One of the things I never
    liked about TV is how mesmerizing it is and how easy it is to become
    hooked into channel surfing focusing on some form of passive self
    entertainment. There is no real news other then the same very
    limited dribble repeated over and over and over again. It's no
    wonder folks are zombified. Attempting to sort out what is actual
    factual data these days almost requires a Ph.D. in pure data
    research. Even on the net it is becoming increasing more and more
    difficult to find real news.

My questions is this. How can one wake folks up to the realitiess
    that surround us given the current lock down on genuine data?
    Wouldn't you think it is the earth changes themselves that wake folks
    up to the dangers mankind is facing? However... earthchanges are
    local and so it is the local populations that are most affected who
    tend to be a bit more aware then those individuals who are spoonfed two
    and half minutes of canned news.

What makes my day is real news from real people. I get more real
    info from those who visit this forum then anywhere else on the net and
    that's the truth. So many, many thanks to those of you who post
    and share what is going on in your own neck of the woods. Jane Burgermeister Under Court Supervision Icon_cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:31 pm