tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+27
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
monique
oliverclay
Carol
Sanicle
Purified Soul
Beren
HigherLove
alchemikey
Oliver
B.B. Baghor
Mercuriel
DiVineEnvy
eMonkey
rhythm
lindabaker
Jenetta
Floyd
newel
devakas
hippihillbobbi
Nebula
rosie
pedro m
ClearWater
mudra
31 posters

Food for Soul

mudra
    mudra

Food for Soul - Page 19 Empty Re: Food for Soul

Post  mudra Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:28 pm

How to Make Mandalas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52K1cZqC8xA

Love Always
    mudra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:47 pm

Oct 5 2013
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Thank You Bob

Hugs 

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:10 pm

Food for Soul - Page 19 Happy_People_by_esbenlp

“Happiness is a habit – cultivate it.” ~ Elbert Hubbar

Happiness is one aspiration all people share. No one wants to be sad and depressed.

We’ve all seen people who are always happy – even amidst agonizing life trials. I’m not saying happy people don’t feel grief, sorrow or sadness; they just don’t let it overtake their life. The following are 21 things happy people make a habit of doing:

1. Appreciate Life
    Be thankful that you woke up alive each morning. Develop a childlike sense of wonder towards life. Focus on the beauty of every living thing. Make the most of each day. Don’t take anything for granted. Don’t sweat the small stuff.

2. Choose Friends Wisely
    Surround yourself with happy, positive people who share your values and goals. Friends that have the same ethics as you will encourage you to achieve your dreams. They help you to feel good about yourself. They are there to lend a helping hand when needed.

3. Be Considerate
    Accept others for who they are as well as where they are in life. Respect them for who they are. Touch them with a kind and generous spirit. Help when you are able, without trying to change the other person. Try to brighten the day of everyone you come into contact with.

4. Learn Continuously
    Keep up to date with the latest news regarding your career and hobbies. Try new and daring things that has sparked your interest – such as dancing, skiing, surfing or sky-diving.

5. Creative Problem Solving
    Don’t wallow in self-pity. As soon as you face a challenge get busy finding a solution. Don’t let the set backs affect your mood, instead see each new obstacle you face as an opportunity to make a positive change. Learn to trust your gut instincts – it’s almost always right.

6. Do What They Love
    Some statistics show that 80% of people dislike their jobs! No wonder there’s so many unhappy people running around. We spend a great deal of our life working. Choose a career that you enjoy – the extra money of a job you detest isn’t worth it. Make time to enjoy your hobbies and pursue special interests.

Read more at http://www.realfarmacy.com/21-habits-of-happy-people/#c6RHr8WiFeq4t9Fv.99

Love Always
    mudra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Easy Listening
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Food for Soul - Page 19 13774410

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:50 pm

Food for Soul - Page 19 1378137_696710217007168_2093221380_n

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:01 pm

Food for Soul - Page 19 537875_527031334050001_1565033211_n

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:41 pm

Food for Soul - Page 19 1184877_382696701832967_307081397_n  

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Puppy and horse love each other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NhjZMIEk-8

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:50 pm

Cyprian Consiglio Live in Boulder, CO (part 1 of 7)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=765-9_cZbHc

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:20 pm

According to scientists, This is the most relaxing tune ever recorded.

A study was conducted on 40 women, who were connected to sensors and had been given challenging puzzles to complete against the clock in order to induce a level of stress. Different songs were then played, to test their heart rate, blood pressure, breathing and brain activity. The results showed that the song Weightless was 11 per cent more relaxing than any other song and even caused drowsiness among women in the lab. It induced a 65 per cent reduction in overall anxiety and brought them to a level 35 per cent lower than their usual resting rates.

Moreover, sound therapies have been used for thousands of years to help people relax and improve health and well-being. Among indigenous cultures, music has been the heart of healing and worship. The song, weightless is ideal for unwinding and putting an end to a stressful day.

According to Dr David Lewis-Hodgson, from Mindlab International, which conducted the research, this song induced the greatest relaxation, higher than any other music tested till date. In accordance to the Brain imaging studies, music works at a very deep level within the brain, stimulating not only those regions responsible for processing sound but also ones associated with emotions. The song Weightless can make one drowsy and hence should not be heard while driving.

Richard Talbot, from Marconi Union, was fascinated to work with a therapist to learn how and why certain sounds affect people's mood. Though he always knew the power of music, they had previously written songs using only their gut feeling.

Marconi Union - Weightless (most relaxing tune) Ten Hours Version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKsEqFgKhoA#t=272

Read more at http://www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com/2013/11/according-to-scientists-this-is-most.html#W7MIlYoLv0y7tApb.99

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:42 am

Just when I was about to give up on humanity, These 20 people proved me wrong. Awesome

Food for Soul - Page 19 Tss_1385447600_4

See more : Arrow http://www.thestupidstation.com/home/image/929/0/Just-when-I-was-about-to-give-up-on-humanity,-These-20-people-proved-me-wrong.-Awesome

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:53 am

It is never late to ask yourself “Am I ready to change my life, am I ready to change myself?”. However old we are, whatever we went through, it is always possible to reborn. If each day is a copy of the last one, what a pity! Every breath is a chance to reborn. But to reborn into a new life, you have to die before dying.

~ Shams Tabrizi

Food for Soul - Page 19 1459988_10152120408308185_1159737761_n

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:35 am

mudra wrote:According to scientists, This is the most relaxing tune ever recorded.

A study was conducted on 40 women, who were connected to sensors and had been given challenging puzzles to complete against the clock in order to induce a level of stress. Different songs were then played, to test their heart rate, blood pressure, breathing and brain activity. The results showed that the song Weightless was 11 per cent more relaxing than any other song and even caused drowsiness among women in the lab. It induced a 65 per cent reduction in overall anxiety and brought them to a level 35 per cent lower than their usual resting rates.

Moreover, sound therapies have been used for thousands of years to help people relax and improve health and well-being. Among indigenous cultures, music has been the heart of healing and worship. The song, weightless is ideal for unwinding and putting an end to a stressful day.

According to Dr David Lewis-Hodgson, from Mindlab International, which conducted the research, this song induced the greatest relaxation, higher than any other music tested till date. In accordance to the Brain imaging studies, music works at a very deep level within the brain, stimulating not only those regions responsible for processing sound but also ones associated with emotions. The song Weightless can make one drowsy and hence should not be heard while driving.

Richard Talbot, from Marconi Union, was fascinated to work with a therapist to learn how and why certain sounds affect people's mood. Though he always knew the power of music, they had previously written songs using only their gut feeling.

Marconi Union - Weightless (most relaxing tune) Ten Hours Version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKsEqFgKhoA#t=272

Read more at http://www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com/2013/11/according-to-scientists-this-is-most.html#W7MIlYoLv0y7tApb.99

Love Always
    mudra
    Um, think there must be something wrong with me. Neutral  I could only handle 3 minutes of that music. It just irritated me. Mind you, I can well see why it would put people to sleep being so hypnotic. Maybe that's it. I tend to not like anything that tries to take my own will away from me. scratch 
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    Um, think there must be something wrong with me. Neutral   I could only handle 3 minutes of that music.  It just irritated me.  Mind you, I can well see why it would put people to sleep being so hypnotic.  Maybe that's it.  I tend to not like anything that tries to take my own will away from me.  scratch 
    There must be a time for everything I believe.
    For me too there are moments where soothing music isn't the right thing either.
    I must admit I haven't had a chance to listen to that piece entirely myself.
    These days my attention is demanded from all sides . No ways to just let go of it all.
    Life is quite amazing as it gives us nights to sleep and for me no need for music for that LOL
    What really warms my heart these days are little signs of kindness and love.
    I believe this is the best therapy for all of us.

Much Love for You Sanicle
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:25 pm

"Casting his net".. Rawa Pening, Indonesia
    Photo by: Wandy Gaotama

Food for Soul - Page 19 1480597_606398962747155_1667832082_n

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:20 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:36 pm

The Invitation: A Truly Inspirational Writing About Living

It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living, I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing.

It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for your dreams, for the adventure of being alive.

It doesn’t interest me what planets are squaring with your moon. I want to know if you have touched the center of your own sorrow if you have been opened by life’s betrayals or have become shriveled and closed from fear of further pain. I want to know if you can sit with pain, mine or your own, without moving to hide it, or fade it or fix it. I want to know if you can be with joy, mine or even your own; if you can dance with the wilderness and let the ecstasy fill you to the tips of your fingers and toes without cautioning us to be careful, be realistic, or to remember the limitations of being a human.

It doesn’t interest me if the story you’re telling me is true. I want to know if you can risk disappointing another to be true to yourself; if you can bear the accusation of betrayal and not betray your own soul. I want to know if you can be faithless and therefore be trustworthy. I want to know if you can see beauty even when it is not pretty every day, and if you can source your life from its presence. I want to know if you can live with failure, your and mine, and still stand on the edge of a lake and shout to the silver of the full moon, “YES.”

It doesn’t interest me to know where you live or how much money you have. I want to know if you can get up after a night of grief and despair, weary and bruised to the bone, and do what needs to be done for the children. It doesn’t matter to me who you are, how you came to be here. I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.

It doesn’t interest me where or what or with whom you have studied. I want to know what sustains you from the inside when all else falls away. I want to know if you can be alone with yourself; and if you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments.

Source: Dreams Of Desire, by Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:07 pm

109 Year Old Holocaust Survivor Has Some Powerful Wisdom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIBj0qyHrwc

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:18 am

I learn something new every day. Something unexpectedly, awesomely new in this case.

That’s odd. Looks like some sort of a wave?

Food for Soul - Page 19 Tss_1388919499_1

Find out the amazing story behind it : Arrow http://www.thestupidstation.com/home/image/974/11845/I-had-no-clue-what-u-was-seeing-in-this-first-picture.-Then-I-zoomed-in-and...OMG

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:22 am

Conversations with the Universe: Simran Singh at TEDxCharleston

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8afTTFIwFrY

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra