tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Tesla, Reincarnation, Time Travel & Extraterrestrials: Patrick Flanagan and Sterling Allan

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Tesla, Reincarnation, Time Travel & Extraterrestrials: Patrick Flanagan and Sterling Allan Empty Tesla, Reincarnation, Time Travel & Extraterrestrials: Patrick Flanagan and Sterling Allan

Post  Carol Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:47 pm

VANCOUVER, B.C. - ExopoliticsTV today releases a wide-ranging July 11, 2012 interview by Alfred Lambremont Webre with scientist Patrick Flanagan and New Energy Congress founder Sterling Allan covering Nikola Tesla's 1902 interactive communications with an intelligent civilization on Mars civilization, Tesla-techology for time travel, and the hypothesis that Patrick Flanagan may be the "reincarnation" of scientist Nikola Tesla (10 July 1856 -- 7 January 1943), based of a pattern of regularities in the early and mid-life of Patrick Flanagan that have been found by (now deceased) parapsychologist Prof. Ian Stevenson of the University of Virginia Medical School to establish authenticity of identified prior lives.

Patrick Flanagan - Scientific biography

According to his biography, Patrick Flanagan, who was born on Oct. 11, 1944 (22 months after Nikola Testla died), "invented the Neurophone in 1958. It is an electronic nervous system excitation device that transmits sound through the skin directly to the brain, for which he received U.S. Patent no.3,393,279 in 1968.

"The invention earned him a profile in Life magazine, which called him a "unique, mature and inquisitive scientist". Flanagan has continued to develop the neurophone and it is currently being sold as an aid to speed learning.

"Flanagan at age eleven developed and sold a guided missile detector to the U.S. Military, aged seventeen gained his air pilot's license and was employed by a Think Tank at The Pentagon, and later as a consultant to the NSA, CIA, NASA, Tufts University, the Office of Naval Research, and the Aberdeen Proving Grounds for the Department of Unconvential Weapons and Warfare.

"Since 1981 Flanagan has invented a series of useful devices and products based on water and specific mineral structures, in the area of health. Several of these have been very successful in the marketplace. His identification of the special properties of the negative hydride ion while once ridiculed got serious attention when the Nobelist Chandrasekhar proposed it as a major component in far space. Several scientific papers by Flanagan, about Silica Hydride have been published in peer reviewed journals such as the 'International Journal of Hydrogen Energy', and 'Free Radical Biology and Medicine'.

"Flanagan actively continues his activities as scientist and inventor and philanthropist, promoting the really new science and new approaches to human healing, especially those based on the great traditions of India and Egypt."

Patrick Flanagan - Reincarnation biography

The facts of Patrick Flanagan's early and mid-life that establish a pattern fulfilling a possible authentic case of his being a reincarnation of the deceased scientist Nikola Tesla are fully discussed in the interview, and in an article by Sterling Allen, republished below.
    CONTINUES AT:

Last edited by Carol on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Tesla, Reincarnation, Time Travel & Extraterrestrials: Patrick Flanagan and Sterling Allan Empty Re: Tesla, Reincarnation, Time Travel & Extraterrestrials: Patrick Flanagan and Sterling Allan

Post  Carol Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:52 pm

VIDEO: Deconstructing the CIA time-travel-captured U.S. Presidency: Bush Sr; Clinton: Bush Jr.; Obama - Alfred Lambremont Webre with host Roxy Lopez

TrackBack
    TrackBack URL for this entry:
    http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d8341c73dd53ef016303704815970d

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference VIDEO: Deconstructing the CIA time-travel-captured U.S. Presidency: Bush Sr; Clinton: Bush Jr.; Obama - Alfred Lambremont Webre with host Roxy Lopez:

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Tesla, Reincarnation, Time Travel & Extraterrestrials: Patrick Flanagan and Sterling Allan Empty Re: Tesla, Reincarnation, Time Travel & Extraterrestrials: Patrick Flanagan and Sterling Allan

Post  Carol Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Patrick Flanagan
    Websites
    phisciences.com
    wetterwater.net
    Biography:
    Born a child prodigy in electronics, Patrick Flanagan could read before he could talk. When he was 8 years old, he had a series of recurring nightmares that would only go away when he spent all his time reading and learning. In 1952, he became a General Class Ham Radio Operator, W0PXD in North Dakota and designed and hand built all of his radio equipment. At 13, he invented the Neurophone, a device that by-passes the 8th cranial hearing nerve and transmits sound into long term memory centers of the brain through a "dormant" amphibian/reptillian hearing organ which was previously thought to be an organ of balance, the saccule. The saccule has since been shown to be an ultrasonic hearing organ that detects ultrasonic sound only if the sound is transmitted through the tissues and bones of the body.

In 1962, Life Magazine picked Flanagan as one of the top ten most promising upcoming scientists in the world. Soon after, he was awarded the Gold Plate Award by the American Academy of Achievement along with Dr. Edward Teller, Nobel winner Murray Gel-Mann and a host of other luminaries. He met and became close friends with Admiral "Red" Rayborn the creator of the Polaris Submarine and then director of the CIA, later transferring to NSA.

Past Shows:
    Tesla, Energy, & Reincarnation
    Tuesday July 10, 2012
    CEO of Pure Energy Systems Inc., Sterling D. Allan, discussed the work of scientific genius Nikola Tesla and the numerous ways he manipulated electricity, as well as what types of promising new and emerging energy technologies are on the horizon. Patrick Flanagan, who believes he may be the reincarnation of Tesla, joined the conversation in hours 3 & 4. First hour guest, practicing veterinarian and best-selling author, James Rollins, discussed his research on life extension and the quest for immortality. ... More »
    Host: George Noory
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/flanagan-patrick/58476

CEO of Pure Energy Systems Inc., Sterling D. Allan, discussed the work of scientific genius Nikola Tesla and the numerous ways he manipulated electricity, as well as what types of promising new and emerging energy technologies are on the horizon. Patrick Flanagan, who believes he may be the reincarnation of Tesla, joined the conversation in hours 3 & 4. Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower both received and broadcast energy, but such technology could possibly be recreated today with a much smaller device instead of the Tower, that would tap into the etheric energy as needed, Allan noted. He also spoke about Tesla's reported electric automobile, a modified Pierce-Arrow car that harnessed free energy from an antenna, and could go 90mph and run for hundreds of miles at a time.

Allan noted that Flanagan had recently been honored by the Chinese government for his work on developing a product akin to Hunza water, which has been associated with longevity. A child prodigy with eidetic memory, Flanagan said he began to have recall of his life as Nikola Tesla at an early age (see article below). He followed up on some of Tesla's devices, and a number of them could be operated with lower power today, he noted. "I have over 300 inventions, they're all very unique-- the kind of inventions that no one's ever seen before," Flanagan stated.

Flanagan spoke about his recall of Tesla's involvement in the Philadelphia Experiment, and confirmed that many of the bizarre claims about what happened there were true. He spoke out against the misuse of Tesla technology and his own inventions for the purpose of military weaponry. Beyond his own past life recall as Tesla, Flanagan said his son also remembered his previous life as a man named Wing who was married to a woman named Smokey Angel, living in Cocoa Beach, FL. The Flanagans were able to contact her and confirm the veracity of this claim, and she subsequently came to live with them. The author of the 1973 book, Pyramid Power, Flanagan said he spent 30 years channeling the wisdom of a Persian Master, and once did so live on the Tom Snyder show.
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/07/10

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:50 am

OMG!!! I AM GOING TO FREAK OUT!!! I WILL HAVE MORE TO SAY ABOUT THIS SHORTLY!!! ON MY WALL!!! MERLIN JT! MAAT!!! IFFW! INNOVATION STATION!!! THE REAL TESLA AND TWAIN!!! WANNA HAVE A DEBATE!!!

COMMENT PENDING APPROVAL FROM YOUTUBE WEBSITE SENT TODAY!!!

Hello Alfred and all, as I am the self proclaimed reincarnation of Mark Twain = Samuel Clemens and I have worked with TESLA in his lab again in this life time and this man in this video is not tesla in my humble opinion. I will debate this and have left comments on my facebook wall regarding this subject! MERLIN JT! MAAT Inter Dimensional Federation Of Free Worlds Innovation Station = THE REAL TESLA AND TWAIN!!! :) Wanna Have A Debate facebook / JesterTerrestrial

Tesla, Reincarnation, Time Travel & Extraterrestrials: Patrick Flanagan and Sterling Allan ALCHEMY__Mark_Twain_Nikola_Tesla__20583

I AM THE SELF PROCLAIMED REINCARNATION OF MARK TWAIN!!!

AND I SPOKE OF THIS ON MY FACEBOOK WALL 3 + YEARS AGO!!!

AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT I HAVE WORKED WITH TESLA AGAIN!!!

YES THE LIES YOUR ALL TALKING ARE ABOUT TO GET SMASHED!!!

Patrick Flanagan may be the "reincarnation" of scientist Nikola Tesla

IS THAT SO...WELL MAYBE YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A DEBATE!!!

I SAW YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT ON PROJECT AVALON PART 2!!!

AND I DID SEE A RECENT VIDEO INTERVIEW @ ExopoliticsTV!!!

YOU MUST HAVE MISSED OURDISCLOSURE WHEN WE WERE BANNED!!!

FROM "PROJECT" AVALON AND OVER UNITY FREE ENERGY FORUM!!!

CUZ I CAN TELL YOU I KNOW WHO I AM! AND HE IS NOT TESLA!!!

THE INTER DIMENSIONAL FEDERATION OF FREE WORLDS!!! TEAM!!!

THE INNOVATION STATION TEAM!!! THE REAL TESLA AND TWAIN!!!

LIKE I SAID MAYBE SOME DAY YOU WILL SEE WHY WE PROTECT!!!

WHAT IS OURS INCLUDING THIS PLANET AND ALIEN TECHNOLOGY!!!

SUCH AS YOUR HEART CHAKRA THE HOLY GRAIL VORTEX AND TPU!!!

ALL YOU HAVE EVER DONE IS STEAL MY TEAMS HARD WORK FACT!!!

AND NOW WE ARE BACK AND YOU HAD ALL BETTER WAKE UP NOW!!! :)

INNOVATION STATION AND THE INTER DIMENSIONAL FEDERATION!!!

ALL U HAVE EVER DONE IS TO F8CKING STEAL MY TEAMS WORK!!!

WE ARE THE GOD DAMN EXTRATERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE U NEED!!!

Tesla, Reincarnation, Time Travel & Extraterrestrials: Patrick Flanagan and Sterling Allan New-1

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:55 am

JT, he was seven years old when he told his mother that he was Nicola Tesla and she had no clue as to who that was. They went to the library to research the name. If one examines his early life closely and looks at all of the work he was doing as a child - even this is amazing. This is no ordinary person. And if you listened to his story and read the history even his DNA does not match that of his biological parents. It's Persian. Nor did his mother have ovaries at the time of her conception of him. A beam of light came down. So there are mysteries wrapped within mysteries surrounding Patrick Flanagan. I find this person of great interest and am looking forward to learning more.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:57 am

Coast to Coast Tesla, Energy & Reincarnation - 07-10-2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMKm5DjOp1Q

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:11 pm

AND I WILL DEBATE GEORGE NOORY TOO!!! THIS MAN IS NOT TESLA!!!

WHO WAS MERLIN AND WHO WAS KING ARTHUR!!! TWAIN AND TESLA!!!

JT, he was seven years old when he told his mother that he was Nicola Tesla and she had no clue as to who that was.They went to the library to research the name.

THATS JUST WHAT THEY TOLD YOU THAT HE SAID HE TOLD HER!!! AND STILL TODAY MOST PEOPLE HAVE NEVER HEARD OF NIKOLA TESLA!!! LET ALONE MY TEAM WHO IS BACK HERE ON EARTH FINISHING UP WHAT WE STARTED AND HAD STOLEN FROM US!!! THIEVES!!! DID YOU MURDER TESLA LAST LIFE TIME TO STEAL OUR WORK!!! CIA!!! AND WEAPONIZE IT!!! LIKE HAARP!!! AND TO HOARD THE FREE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY FOR YOURSELVES WHILE THE WORLD SQUIRMS LIKE WORMS ON THE DIRTY OIL SANDS!!! MAYBE SOME DAY YOU WILL SEE WHY WE PROTECT WHAT IS OURS!!!

If one examines his early life closely and looks at all of the work he was doing as a child - even this is amazing. This is no ordinary person.

WELL I HAVE SELF PROCLAIMED SOME FAIRLY AMAZING THINGS AND NO BODY SEEMS TO CARE :) I do not doubt that anything to do with learning my teams work is amazing especially when they are a young child.

And if you listened to his story and read the history even his DNA does not match that of his biological parents. Nor did his mother have ovaries at the time of her conception of him. A beam of light came down.

ID LIKE TO SEE THESE TESTS!!! DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS!!! A BEAM OF LIGHT CAME DOWN!!! OH REALLY!!!

So there are mysteries wrapped within mysteries surrounding Patrick Flanagan. I find this person of great interest and am looking forward to learning more.

OH THE MYSTERIES ARE EVER SO DEEP AND I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT A COUPLE THINGS TOO...

PEACE MERLIN JT! MAAT

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Have you listened to the interviews yet?

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Och I, if the laddie wants ta bee Tesla.. let him bee Tesla....

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:14 am