tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

NYPD Brutalizes Peaceful Protesters After the Occupy Guitarmy 99 Mile March

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

NYPD Brutalizes Peaceful Protesters After the Occupy Guitarmy 99 Mile March  Empty NYPD Brutalizes Peaceful Protesters After the Occupy Guitarmy 99 Mile March

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:41 pm

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zJNH_QRTHT4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

After the Occupy Guitarmy 99 Mile March returns to Wall Street from the National Gathering in Philly the NYPD are up to their old tricks at Zuccotti Park

the reason why you can't see WHY they (the cops) did that is simply because I didn't get there quick enough, I can tell you that the man having his head crushed is peaceful and does nothing to antagonise or provoke the cops he has been taking pics of OWS since as long as I can remember... Maybe that's why those an (NYPD) chose him

Why The March

Why The #99MileMarch

In honor of Woody Guthrie’s 100th birthday, the Occupy Guitarmy is spearheading the greatest music march ever attempted on US soil - the #99MileMarch. Following the conclusion of the Occupy National Gathering in Philadelphia, PA on July 5, musicians and activists from across the country will embark on a 99 mile journey of song from Philadelphia to New York City.

Along the seven day journey, the Occupy Guitarmy will make stops within local communities to teach songs, discuss issues facing local residents, and perform with local musicians. The goal will be to ignite a spark of creativity and passion among all present to use music as a tool for both community building and civic engagement.

Non-marching supporters will be able to contribute to the success of the #99MileMarch by pledging monetary donations for every mile that the Occupy Guitarmy successfully completes.

All funds raised at the conclusion of the event will go to The Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation, a national non-profit that helps put music programs back into public schools that have lost them due to federal and state budget cuts.

http://99milemarch.org/
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

NYPD Brutalizes Peaceful Protesters After the Occupy Guitarmy 99 Mile March  Empty Re: NYPD Brutalizes Peaceful Protesters After the Occupy Guitarmy 99 Mile March

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:47 pm

NYPD Brutalizes Peaceful Protesters After the Occupy Guitarmy 99 Mile March  251853_10151003020747770_1386287146_n

I was standing next to Paul here when the NYPD took him down for filming an arrest..he did nothing other than point a lens at another futile arrest. The NYPD are a disgusting bunch of ignorant and corrupt f8cks.
    July11 Zuccotti NYC

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:57 pm